Way better than...

OneShot Collection

Summary: "Matt Damon is my management instructor!"


A/N: bold text = Link

A new semester at college has started. All was the same except the excitement a certain ebony haired young man possessed.

“I can't wait to finally start again”, JaeJoong exclaimed, radiating sunshine. Next to him, Changmin only laughed. Yunho, who had his arm looped around JaeJoong's waist. “I can't believe you are looking forward to getting up early again, spending hours and hours in the library and cut down all the time we were able to spend in the holidays! I mean, we can't stay up until the middle of the n...” After his emphasized 'stay' JaeJoong made sure to shut Yunho up the best way he could in the hall.

“Thanks Yunho, that picture was exactly what I needed in the morning...” Changmin replied sneeringly. “Although I agreed with you 'til the last part.”

Glaring at Yunho and slightly punching him, JaeJoong turned his attention back to Changmin.

“Seriously, I think there are many interesting things waiting for us- special seminars etc. And don't lie to me Changmin, I already saw Yunho's timetable and I'm sure you guys enrolled for the same classes, you will have one hell of a year!”

“Yeah, our schedule is probably more exciting than yours, Mr. Management”, Yunho replied mockingly. JaeJoong groaned as Changmin snickered.

“Do you have to remind me on the one class I dread the most? Honestly, I don't know why someone who is majoring in P.E. has to take that class...?!”

“Well, who knows. Anyways, I hate to break you guys up, but we have to turn left here, so see you later at the cafeteria, JaeJoong!” Changmin intervened.

“Noo!!!” JaeJoong giggled as Changmin grabbed a begging Yunho and pulled him into the opposite direction, the latter turning his head to pout at JaeJoong, however a twinkle was visible in his eyes. JaeJoong laughed some more and waved before he went into the direction where his impending doom was waiting for him- he was assured.

 


 


“Matt Damon is my management instructor!” JaeJoong burst out as he reached their usually table at the cafeteria. Yunho, who had just chewed on his burger, started coughing.

“Oh darling, did that knock you for a loop?” Changmin mischievously spoke as JaeJoong clasped Yunho's back to help freeing him from his food landing in the wrong pipe.

“Thanks baby”, Yunho said to JaeJoong and then turned to glare at Changmin. “You definitely forgot who is your elder over the holidays. I might have to remind you again.” With that, he reached over the table to slap Changmin's head. Changmin, however, ducked his head and therefore soften the impact but the three of them laughed nonetheless.

“So, what were you saying about your management instructor?” Yunho turned his attention back to JaeJoong in hope to have misheard his earlier declaration.

“My instructor is Matt Damon!” Yunho narrowed his eyes Changmin sent him a look that spelled out exactly what he thought: 'You are in deep trouble.'

“Last I heard of Matt Damon, he was filming a sequel to 'Bourne Supremacy'.” Yunho remarked.

“Yeah, I know- I'm so looking forward to it! Can't wait for the trailer! Anyways, he looks exactly like Matt did as the gaming commission agent in Ocean's Eleven, complete with his suit, the hair! And not to mention the glasses!”

Yunho tried to put the brakes on. “So, it's not really Matt Damon, right? Just a look-alike?” He held his breath. Actually, he knew it couldn't be the real one, but you never know.

If he was the real one, he might be single soon enough. After all, his boyfriend was the biggest Matt Damon fan ever lived on earth.

“Of course not! Silly you! But he's just as thrilling as the real one! He has a quite pretty expressive vita- studying law, consulting and working for the federal ministry, leading several non-profit organizations… and he's witty and funny! I think I already know what will be my favorite class this year! It's going to be a blast!”

Yunho's stomach dropped another few kilometers and he pushed his plate away from him, having lost his appetite. Changmin gave him a sympathizing look.

IT certainly will be a blast- the sound his heart will make as soon as it's shattered in thousand pieces, Yunho thought, as JaeJoong rattled on the next 20 minutes about Matt's best movies and retold all the best scenes.
 


 


Finding out the schedule of an instructor wasn't as easy as the task sounded still Yunho was able to succeed. Slipping into the room at the back he sat down at the last row, a seat spare next to him on each side, melting into the darkness. As his eyes adjusted to the light the instructor voice filled the room. He had to admit it was quite pleasant to listen too but when he was able to see clearly he had this sour taste in his mouth again.

He really did look like Matt Damon.

He sighed and let his face fall into his hands, pressing his eyes together while giving in into his fate.

“How can somebody as fearless and brave as you have so little confidence in yourself and the love I have for you? Do you honestly think I'm that easy and would have started going out with you if I lusted all the time after some Hollywood starlet?”

Yunho blinked as the voice slowly drifted into his clouded mind. When he processed the contents and the voice he abruptly rose his head and turned it next to him. Without noticing JaeJoong had followed him and sat down next to him. Placing a hand on Yunho's cheek, JaeJoong continued.

“Did you honestly think I won't notice you being absent minded the last couple of days? I'm sorry I disturbed you with my ranting...”

A huge rock rolled away from Yunho's heart and he put his handover JaeJoong's, smiling. “I couldn't bear to lose you to a Ben Affleck wanna-be.” JaeJoong chuckled when Yunho mentioned his favorite actor. “Silly you”, he said as he pulled Yunho to him, forehead to forehead to look him deep into his eyes. "I would always choose you over Matt Damon any other day.

“I love you.”

“I love you too.”

 




A/N: Matt Damon is my new instructor. Seriously. (complete with suit, hair and glasses)


 

Making off:
Well, obviously my new managment professor is Matt Damon- or in other words, Matt Damon in witness-protection programm lol
Secondly, against what most people (YOU!) think- the Changmin in here isn't our real Changmin. This OneShot will probably pose as something as a prequel to my 'Kids series' project [I may never finish and publish, but the heck with it]. Not sure though yet.