From hands and toes

OneShot Collection

Summary: Actually, Yunho is really mean...



"Do you know Boo, that you are actually pretty mean?" Yunho once stated in their alone-not-so-children-friendly-but-more-adult-time.

With a quirking eyebrow JaeJoong looked up from the task in front of him.

"Oh, Babe, have I been too rough on you? I'm sorry if I behaved too excitedly!" JaeJoong pouted.

Yunho looked down at his lover puzzled. As it dawned upon him, he shook his head.

"No, that's not what I am talking about! I’m talk about your poor fan girls!"

Yunho’s assertive words signaled a halt in JaeJoong's activities because when something was bothering Yunho… there is no other way than to talk it out.
Sighing, he moved up beside his lover to look into the brown eyes he adores so much.

"So, how am I mean to them?"

"On interviews you always talk about how you like pretty hands when it's definitely not true! All the girls out there have high hopes to be recognized by you, because of their hands and nails etc. although it's not true! I mean, I know for a fact, don't I?"

JaeJoong couldn't help but smile at the cute face that Yunho had put on.

"Oh, but you have pretty hands!" He exclaimed and entwined his slender fingers with Yunho's right hand, bringing his face closer to the other.

"But your toes are so much ier!" JaeJoong continued with a smirk.

"See, that's what I am talking about, all the girls out there..."

Jaejoong knew that there was really only one way to shut the pretty mouth of his lover which involved a pair of lips and at least a tongue.

"You know, just shut up and make love to me."

And that Yunho did.