Epilogue

An Angel's Wings

Eunra smiled brightly as she walked down the snow covered streets of Seoul. Whistling a random tune, she pulled her jacket around her more tightly. Children played in the park and threw snowballs at one another.

The familiar apartment building came into her field of vision and she picked up her pace. Bounding up the steps two at a time, she reached the floor she wanted. Without even thinking, Eunra knocked on a door.

However, instead of her boyfriend Tao opening the door, a stranger opened it. She gasped and bowed in apology.

“Sorry, I thought this was my boyfriend’s apartment,” she said. The stranger and she couldn’t help but notice that he had very big eyes, smiled and waved his hand as if to dismiss her mistake.

“It’s alright. No harm done,” he replied.

Just as Eunra was about to go to the apartment next door, she caught a glimpse of the inside of the apartment. She froze in her tracks and stared. The stranger furrowed his eyebrows. “Is there something wrong?”

“Is it okay if I look inside for a bit?”

Taken aback by her question, the stranger didn’t have time to respond as Eunra already slid past him. He didn’t want to call the cops on her since it didn’t seem like she was doing any harm. He followed her as she walked into the bedroom. The stranger found her staring at the painting of the angel wings on his wall.

“It’s a beautiful painting, isn’t it?” he asked.

“Yeah. What’s your name?”

“Kyungsoo.”

“Kyungsoo, do you believe in angels?” Eunra whispered. She didn’t know what it was but some strong feeling hit her when she saw the wings.

“Yes, I do. I think angels are watching over us to keep us safe. I believe that they can come to earth and create miracles,” Kyungsoo replied timidly.

Her lips curled up into a smile because she had a feeling that her brain had forgotten someone important to her but her heart still remembered him and that’s all she needed.

“I do too.”

---

Told you it would be less than 1,000 words lol Oh, and if you didn't understand the epilogue, when Kris went back to Heaven everyone's memories were basically erased and nobody remembered him.

Anyways, I really really hope you guys liked reading this story and I thank you all for reading! Thanks so much!

Love you guys! :)