Love line from email

Love line from email

13 years later.

Hyosung still enjoy looking her computer screen, while Jieun busy with her face mask. Hyosung turned towards Jieun.

"13 years later you're still the same, no matter what unless dress up ." Said Hyosung to Jieun.

"Women are supposed to be like that, cute and pretty, I saw all your clothes in your closet, why is all your clothes so y? so I can't borrow for the party. "Jieun grumbled because she can't borrow Hyosung lothes.

"From the firsts our tastes are different right , you're cute and I'm y, so don't think if you can find clothes that fit you in my closet." Said Hyosung, smiling.

"Huh, by the way, you don't get bored during the 13 years you always reply to emails from Joon?" Jieun Ask Hyosung .

"No, I want him to still think that we don't forget him, so I'm happy to reply every email from him, but he knew you were replying his email." Said Hyosung with a sad face.

"For 13 years you're still using my name, why are you using my name, why didn't you say that you are who always reply his email?" Jieun surprised.

"Because he wants you who reply his email." Forced smile appeared on Hyosung face , having the sound of "PLIP" of the computer, Hyosung immediately see it and that's true that from Joon.

Hi girls.

Long time no see, I'm sad that we can only talk via email.

What about your dance training? My dance training here is very bad. . . you remember that hard to me to memorize dance moves ...: '(it's hard to adjust my hobby and college schedules. especially lecturer in the faculty of business management is very fierce.

But the good news, I've graduated and I can go back to Korea with my father and mother. I'm back to Korea tomorrow.

 

Hyosung smiling, she and Joon did have the same hobby , dancing, but Joon bad in memorize dance moves, she and Joon are committed to practicing dance even though they should stay in college, and she was delighted to hear Joon had graduated from the Business Management in London. Hyosung immediately reply to that email.

My dance workout well, I'm the best : D, but unlike you, I will graduate from college next month. and then I'm going to fulfill my dream to be designer. Joon I'm so glad to hear that you have passed, get back, I want to play with you again like when we were kids.

Hyosung was very pleased to hear Joon will be back to Korea but she also sad because he didn't know that she who always reply email from him , not Jieun.

"Jieun, Joon will go home tomorrow." Hyosung Said with a smile on her face.

"Oh really? wow I have to go to salon and beautify myself. "she said with spirit, Hyosung little annoyed because during 13 years Jieun as not interested to reply email from him but when she heard Joon getback, Jieun very excited.

"What is this, am I jealous?" Asked Hyosung to himself.

In another corner Joon was smiling read email from Jieun. He thought Jieun certainly now very pretty. He was convinced that he could recognize Jieun from first sight because so far he has loved it, especially after they were emailing each other, he can know that Jieun could always understand him and have a lot in common with him.

***

The next day, Hyosung, Jieun and their parents waiting for Joon and his family at the airport. They can't wait again.

"Jieun, from child, Joon interested in you, I can't imagine when Joon see you now, he would instantly fall in love, Dad why don't we have to match them?"Said Jieun mother.

"Ah, let's see first, if he has or not like each other." Said Jieun Dad he didn't want if match making because of compulsion. Hyosung heart little sick to hear it, because in fact she hopes to be in Jieun position .

Not long after , Joon father and mother appeared, Jieun Mom and Dad  immediately welcomed them, and behind them was a tall handsome man, he smiled and walked towards to Hyosung and Jieun, Hyosung is one step ahead of Jieun , she hope that Joon will recognize her, Joon runs getting close now but it turns out he passed her and walked towards Jieun, Hyosung bit disappointed with it but soon comforted herself and forced a smile.

"Jieun, now you look so pretty, I can recognize you right?" Joon smiled at Jieun, he didn't see Hyosung.

"Thank you Oppa. Oppa also looks handsome. "Jieun smiled, a little strange to hear Jieun call him oppa . "You never call me oppa before." Said Joon, Jieun see Hyosung, she knew if hyosung who Joon mean never called him oppa , Hyosung immediately help Jieun. "Maybe Jieun call you oppa because she didn't want  atmosphere in here is so awkward." After Hyosung talking Joon realized Hyosung existence. "Wait a minute, you're, you're Hyosung right, had not seen, you've changed a lot." Said Joon, Joon amazed at Hyosung, she was wearing a red color mini dress displayed her body curves, Joon though that Hyosung looks very pretty and y . Hyosung reached "Congratulations on your graduation." Said Hyosung, Joon brow furrowed who say it instead Jieun. "Thank you, Jieun certainly have spoken to you." Said Joon.

"Joon, come to car, we go home." Joon mother said, Joon holding Jieun hand and led her to his car, Hyosung just silent and not move and then her to revive after her father's voice "Come here". Jieun riding with Joon dad and mom and Hyosung with her father and mother.

Joon was at Jieun home, he sought Jieun , he headed for Jieun bedrooms but he passed Hyosung bedroom . Hyosung was dancing beyonce naughty girl, Joon fascinated, he remembered a moment that Jieun also love to dance. Once completed, Hyosung realized that Joon saw her dance, she smiled and walked to Joon.

"For the last gig you have to pay 1 cheese bread." Said Hyosung, Joon smiling because of hyosung request , she reminded him to Jieun email again, he remembered that Jieun also like cheese.

"How about if I give you chocolate bread." Joon Said tease Hyosung.

"I don't like chocolate taste , I like cheese taste ." Said Hyosung frowning.

"You look like someone I know." Say Joon made Hyosung silent. "Why are you silent? Don't be mad I'll buy you a cheese bread. "Joon went away while continuing to smile.

He walked towards Jieun room ,he saw the door closed, he knocked on the door gently. "Jieun ah are you in?" Hear Joon called her , she flung open the door. "What is it oppa?" Jieun with cute smile. "I want to buy you lunch tomorrow, you should be able to." He said, but Jieun shook her head. "I can't oppa, I have singing practice." Joon closed his ears. "I can't hear, I can't hear, anyway tomorrow I'm waiting on the Rain Café." Said Joon, Jieun smiled at Joon whim. Joon think after being in the living room "From when she likes to sing?" With a smile.

"Joon , tonight don't go anywhere, we will hold your graduation party." Said Jieun Dad.

"Well uncle, I was so troubling you." Said Joon. "There's no way you're a nuisance, I think you already my own child." Uncle saying it makes Joon smile. "Yes uncle I will be your son." Said Joon went away, his uncle didn't understand what he meant.

Jieun is getting ready with Long pink dress, while Hyosung wearing a golden brown mini dress , Hyosung dress shows her beautiful legs and beautiful shoulders. Jieun looked Hyosung awe "WOW YOU VERY Y, if I' was a man I'm going to fall in love with you." Said Jieun made Hyosung smile. "AND YOU VERY BEAUTIFUL, if I was a man I also would fall in love with you ." Hyosung replied Jieun praise. Jieun silent. "Why," asked Hyosung worry. "No, no problem." Said Jieun, Jieun actually felt treated unfairly for Hyosung, because she was not told Joon that person who had sent him an email not her but Hyosung.

Hyosung is still busy putting down her hair so Jieun prior to the party, Joon staring Jieun, she approached Jieun and whispered in her ear "You're beautiful." Joon's father saw it and knew that her son loved Jieun.

Now Hyosung was over, she soon followed Jieun to the party, as she descended the stairs a lot of eyes on her, Joon is no exception. Joon looked at her in amazement, more than gaze at Jieun and Jieun see it, now realizing Jieun looked him, Joon immediately looked away. "Isn't Hyosung is very pretty ?" Jieun Ask tease Joon and Joon's face flushed, Jieun heart ache to see it because now she began to love Joon.

"Well, Everybody at the party, I will immediately announce two exciting news, first my Joon graduation and the second is his engagement with Jieun." Said Joon Dad.

Joon and Jieun shocked to hear that's news but happy faces clearly visible on their faces. Hyosung only bowed to hide her grief, she went to her bedroom. Jieun mom worried look Hyosung went into bedroom alone so she decides to follow her. "Are you okay Hyosung ?" asked her mother worry. "I just feel sick in my stomach." Hyosung forced smile, she nodded "Then mom will bring you some medicine." Said her mother and went to the bottom and look for drugs, Joon approached Jieun mom. "Why you look so anxious aunt?" Tanya Joon. "Are you happy with the announcement was" asked Jieun mom. "Sure" Joon replied with a smile on his face. "Aunt looking for what?" Joon ask Jieun mother , surprised to see she so busy. "Hyosung feel sick in her stomach, I'll give her this medication." Joon looks worried. "Sick? Let me give it to her." Mrs. Jieun nodded.

Tok-tok-tok.

"Go mom" Said Hyosung.

"I'm not your mother." Said Joon pouted. Hyosung thought it was her mother, she had changed into her y pajamas immediately cover herself with a blanket. Joon's face flushed look at it. "Why does everytime with her I felt my heart beating fast?" He thought.

"What are you doing here?" Ask Hyosung.

"It's medicine for you, quick drink." Joon saw Hyosung immediately drink, he doesn't know why but whenever he see her , he feel know Hyosung more than he know Jieun, he turned his gaze toward the other, he saw design book on her desk . "Are you and Jieun twins, why are you and Jieun have the same taste?"Joon asked her.

"I don't understand what you mean." Said Hyosung then she drink the water again.

"Jieun says she likes dance and love cheese, and you're too, you're also on the faculty of the designer." Said Joon, Hyosung gagging to hear what Joon said. "Be careful." Joon smiled she took the cup is empty of Hyosung and Joon get out of the room.

Jieun and Joon the next day met at Rain Café , Joon smiled at Jieun had come to see him. "I already order you food." Said Joon, Jieun smiled. "Thank's." Not long after the food came, the waitress serving it on his desk and Jieun, Jieun shook her head. "Why," asked Joon. "This spaghetti cheese, I don't like cheese, but you know cheese reminds me Hyosung, she likes cheese a lot, I had already called her to replace me with you, because now I have to practice singing, I'm going." Said Jieun and left Joon alone. Joon was silent, he still tried to believe Jieun and Hyosung. Not long Hyosung come.

"Hi, sorry for long wait, well thank's you've prepared my favorite food." Said Hyosung she immediately ate spaghetti. "That was for Jieun, but Jieun didn't like cheese taste." Said Joon said in looked at Hyosung, Hyosung choking. "Ekhem ... may ... maybe she's on a diet so she doesn't eat it." Joon smiled. "After eating, we went." Said Joon. "Yes sir." Hyosung try to make cute face.

They went to the amusement park, where they were joking laughter, Joon increasingly finding people who had sent him an email not Jieun but Hyosung. Now , he know that people who he need and know him very well is Hyosung . They go home when it gets a call if Jieun sick.

"What's wrong with Jieun ? what's wrong mom? "Hyosung asked panic as she entered her home.

"She is okay but she have fever, she was in her room." Said her mother. Hyosung and Joon immediately ran to Jieun room, Jieun smiling at them. "I'm okay, why you two so panic?" Said Jieun. "How not to panic, you're sick like this, you're already taking medication?" ask Hyosung, Jieun smiled and shook her head "before , mom brought me medicine but I don't want to, I just want if you who take it." Said Jieun.Hyosung immediately went to fetch medicine for Jieun. Jieun smiling towards Joon who in middle around in her room. "looking for what?" ask Jieun. "You went to the field of design but none of design books I saw in your room ." Jieun nodded, her eyes filled with tears. "I, I never reply to your email, Hyosung reply it, everything you know is about Hyosung, you don't know anything about me, I'm sorry for not telling you from the beginning." Tears dripped Jieun. Joon approached Jieun. "I expected it, I've forgiven you, don't cry. But ... "Joon not finish his sentence but Jieun hug, she kissed his lips too. "Thank you, Joon, Don't leave me, I love you ... I can't live without you." Joon just silent "All night I was thinking, I'm afraid you leave me after you know it all, don't leave me, please promise me." Said Jieun again, Joon only still silent, he saw Hyosung heard it all, and now she goes into bringing drugs to Jieun. "Jieun this is medication, I have to practice dance." Hyosung left Joon and Jieun, her heart ached when Jieun says she likes Joon, she had to give Joon to Jieun, she was not able to take him from Jieun . Jieun and her family goodness to her. "Jieun, you take this medicine and rest." Said Joon, Jieun just nodded. After Jieun sleeping, Joon immediately pursue Hyosung.

"Hyosung, Hyosung, Wait me." Shouts Joon, but Hyosung keep going.

finally Joon can caught her, he took her hand and pulled her tightly to his hug . "Why didn't you say that you are who reply to all my email, why?" ask Joon yelling. "No matter what, will not change the fact that you like Jieun from the first, when the first came, not you greet me but Jieun." Said Hyosung he shed tears.

"FOOL!!! I like people who reply to all my email, I like it because I have a lot in common with that people, I always force if I liked Jieun because I think she's who reply to all my email.I love you ... I love people who reply my email , i just need that people and that's people is you. " Joon tightened his embrace.

"So you love me?" ask Hyosung.

Joon nodded and smiled, he kissed her forehead gently . But Hyosung pulled Joon hug and looked at him in slowly. "If you love me, forget me, and give Jieun love." Said Hyosung.

"I can't, I only love you." Joon said firmly. "Then I'm going to hate you, you know how good Jieun and family to me, raised me when my parents died, you hurt me if you refuse Jieun, went to her because I don't love you." Said Hyosung.

"Look at my eyes and tell me again if you don't love me." Joon snapped Hyosung, "I don't love you" Said Hyosung without look Joon eyes. "Tell and look my eyes." Tears Hyosung fall, now she's staring Joon eyes deeply in "I DON'T LOVE YOU "and the tears fell again, after that she left. but the pace stalled when joon held her hand. "I will not accept it, I would immediately marry her, on one condition. You have to get married when I got married. "Said Joon. "I don't want to." Said Hyosung. "That's not fair, you have to be willing, I will personally choose your future husband, so you feel what I feel." Hyosung silent. "Well, for the sake of Jieun"she said and ran away from Joon.

***

A week later Joon took his friend to Jieun and hyosung home , Hyosung wasn't going to be introduced to anyone. "Jieun we are getting married, it's not fair if only we were married, so I brought my friend Himchan to Hyosung, right Hyosung ?" Tanya Joon with sarcasm at Hyosung, Hyosung just smiled. "Himchan liked you from the first time he saw your picture, Himchan introduce she is Hyosung ." Said Joon, Himchan reached at Hyosung but Hyosung said nothing. "Let's handshake Hosung, don't tell me you don't like Himchan and love another man." Said Joon, he deliberately made Hyosung tortured. Hyosung finally willing to shake Himchan hands .

"Well we have to get married the same day, that fun, right Jieun ?" asked Joon.

Jieun nodded "I'm glad to hear it, but Hyosung and Himchan just met, why they have to rush to get married?" ask Jieun.

"I don't mind, because from the beginning I saw her pictures I've loved her. But I don't know how you feel Hyosung. "Said Himchan.

"If Hyosung didn't want to get married in the same day with our wedding, me and Jieun will not get married." Said Joon jokingly, though the tone was like joking but it was enough to make Jieun glazed and Hyosung know Joon threat for her. "I like Himchan I would marry him, in the same day with Jieun and Joon wedding day ." Said Hyosung and went to her room.

"Hyosung are you all right?" Tanya Jieun, but her pace was stopped by Joon "she's okay, ithis is her choice, she's just being shy, right Himchan ?"Ask Joon to Himchan. Himchan just smiled.

They all went into the room after Hyosung, Hyosung quietly out of her room, she wanted to get some fresh air outside the home. but it turns out there are people who follow it.

"Hyosung ssi." Said Himchan.

Ah, Himchan, you don't have to call me like that, you can call me Hyosung." Said Hyosung.

"You don't look happy about our wedding plans." Said Himchan.

"No, nothing like that, I'm glad we could get married, and I'm glad because I could see Jieun happy." she said with tears in her eyes.

"Then why are you crying?" Ask Himchan. "These are happy tears, Himchan, can you leave me alone,please?" ask hyosung, Himchan nodded and left Hyosung alone.

"Is that true , happy tears?" Ask Joon. "Of course Himch-" words Hyosung interrupted when she finds out who asked not Himchan again, it was Joon. "You forgot to my voice, now you seems like you really love Himchan." Said Joon cynical. "Tell Hyosung, tell me you love me, then I'm going to end it all." Said Joon again, Hyosung cry. Joon came over and hugged her, she trying to release the Joon arms but Joon too strong for her. "You know , if this is all painful right? Let's end. "Said Joon again." I will still marry himchan. "Said Hyosung went from hugs Joon.

Joon looked Himchan departure, tears falling from her eyes. "See how long you can hold this pain." Joon holds his chest pain.

Jieun and Joon while Hyosung and Himchan , they all go to try their wedding dress. Jieun and Joon chose white for their dresses and suits, while Hyosung and Himchan chose red.

"Let's try the first couple, please Mr Joon and  Jieun ." Said designer, Jieun and Joon rushed into the dressing room that first completion was Joon, Joon looks very handsome and dashing in a white coat, Hyosung see Joon continued. Joon realize that and just smiled cynically towards Hyosung. And now Jieun out, she is very pretty with her white dress ,Joon come toward Jieun and kissed her forehead. Hyosung almost had tears in her eyes to see it but it didn't happen because she was soon called to try her wedding dress.

Men are always fast in changing clothes, that's why Himchan finished first. Himchan waiting Hyosung, in contrast to Jieun coming out of the dressing room by herself because she just use short dress, Hyosung remained standing in the dressing room just the curtains were moving and showing Hyosung gorgeous wearing a red long dress, she looks perfect, Joon looked Hyosung in. "You're beautiful" Said Joon hard, making Himchan looked surprised because he should say it. Himchan approach intends Hyosung to kiss on her forehead as Joon did on Jieun, but the pace blocked by Joon. "Let us change clothes" Bring Joon, Jieun see it all, her heart turns sick , her feeling was right, Joon loves Hyosung. "Jieun let's get dressed." Said Hyosung, Jieun just nodded in agreement.

They had changed to the original clothes. Hyosung and Jieun looked cheerful, Joon invites Himchan buy warm coffee , but apparently Jieun and Hyosung went after them, Hyosung and Jieun looked to be crossed, he also saw the car go faster, without thinking, Joon ran saving Hyosung, intending Himchan want to save Hyosung  instantly save Jieun because he saw Hyosung been saved by Joon.

Jieun silent tears, saw Joon save Hyosung not save her. she also saw Joon still hugging hyosung tightly . "Joon" Jieun said she ran and crying , she leave Joon and Hyosung, just Himchan who chase her, because Hyosung couldn't move, Joon hugged her very tightly.

"Joon release, Jieun get me wrong with all of this." Shouts Hyosung.

"Let him know that I choose you, if she know after we married i believe that she'll have more pain ." Said Joon.

***
Only 1 night toward marriage, Jieun still wouldn't talk to Hyosung and Joon. Jieun mom wonder why her daughter like that. "are you fighting with Jieun?" Ask Jieun mom to Hyosung. "We're just misunderstood." Said Hyosung didn't want to make her worry. Hyosung knocked on the Jieun door again.

"Jieun, let me go." Said Hyosung while fighting back tears. Suddenly the door opened. Jieun come up with a swollen face.

"Come." Said Jieun. Hyosung into Jieun  room. "Sit down." Said Jieun.

"Are you mad at me because Joon save me, Jieun it was only because Joon thought that was you, he actually wants to save you." Said Hyosung entertaining Jieun .

"Really? I'm glad to hear it. "Said Jieun and silent again, Jieun walked toward Hyosung. "We sister and become bestfriends over the years, if you were me , what you choose, love or friendship" asked Jieun made Hyosung smile. "Don't ask me that because of how many times you ask it or without you asking I would prefer the friendship." Said Hyosung confident despite his ill have to let go of his love.

"I understand now. I've decided. "Said Jieun.

"Understanding and decide what" asked Hyosung didn't understand.

"You'll know tomorrow." Said Jieun.

"Tonight we sleep together, because after a this noght we can't sleep together anymore." Said Jieun. Hyosung nodded and smiled. "Jieun, I miss you. "Said Hyosung and hugged Jieun tightly. "You scared me Hyosung, fast asleep, tomorrow is the day of your wedding." Said Jieun. "our wedding." Said Hyosung.

Hyosung and Jieun was wearing her wedding dress. Joon and Himchan do too. Them down the aisle together but suddenly Jieun stop her step . "Hyosung I'll just take you up here, and then you walked alone to the wedding altar." Jieun Said with a smile on her face. "What do you mean?" ask Hyosung didn't understand. "Joon and Himchan come here." Call Jieun. "I want you to marry Joon, I know you love each other but because of me you two having a hard time, I don't want to impose my feelings, I realized that our friendship is more important Hyosung. I let Joon to you. "Said Jieun. Himchan then advanced toward Joon, he held Joon collar , Hyosung fear that they will fight. "Himchan please don't fight." Said Hyosung and Jieun together, but Himchan smile. "I don't want to fight I just want to replace my suit with a Joon suit , so you wear the same color." Said Himchan, Joon smiled and replace his suit with Himchan a suit jacket . "Thank Jieun,  ThanksHimchan, sorry I've made you hurt." Said Joon. Joon and Hyosung guided walk to the aisle. And they had the wedding vows.