Love line from email

Love line from email

Three children playing in the courtyard mansion, they are about 9 years old. They laugh together, they are Hyosung, Jieun and Joon. Joon interest with Jieun more than Hyosung, he's interested to Jieun because her cheerful and cute personality . It was the last day they were playing because Joon had to go to Inggris because his father moved assigned.

Joon's father had to call his children to get ready to go to airport. "Joon let's go, say goodbye to your friends , and also say goodbye to your uncle and aunt." Joon follow what his father said, he said goodbye to his uncle and aunt and also to Jieun and Hyosung.

"I’ll miss you girls, especially you Jieun." Said Joon with a sad face. Jieun looked as usual, she responded with a smile on her face .

"I still want us together like this." Said Joon again, he really does not want to go.

"Take it easy Joon, if you miss us you can send us email, you know how to use it, right ?" Said Hyosung. Hyosung's a smart girl, contrast with cheerful and cute Jieun personality , Hyosung more subdued and elegant and she have y aura.

"Yes, you're right, I will be sending you email Jieun." Said Joon looked to Jieun, Hyosung just smiled because Joon just want to send email for Jieun, not also for herself.

Jieun, Hyosung and their parents saw Joon away with sad faces. Jieun and Hyosung have the same parents, Jieun Dad is Lee Min Ki and Jieun Mom is Song Maru, Hyosung is not the biological child of them. Her parents had died in an plane accident and she was adopted by Jieun parents who was a friend of her parents. Hyosung really feel grateful for it.

For a month passed after Joon departure, and only today he sent an email, and even that email only for Jieun. “Plip” the computer sound signaling incoming email for Jieun, Jieun looked uninterested, while Hyosung is excited to open it.

"Jieun, quickly open and reply that’s email, it might have been from Joon, he may miss you." Said Hyosung.

"You can open that’s email for me, I'm not interested." Jieun still busy with her nail polish. Hyosung didn’t say anything, she just followed what Jieun wanted because she was also curious about that’s  email. And it turns out that email from Joon, Hyosung smiling happy.

"may I reply this?" ask Hyosung scared Jieun mind.

"You can reply, every email from him you can reply, because I'm not interested in things like that." Said Jieun brief made Hyosung smiling happy.

Hyosung read email from Joon with pleasure feeling .

Dear Jieun.

London is very cold, is there too? I miss playing with you.

Hyosung reply.

Dear Joon.

I think here is not as cold as London. certainly hard for you to adapt in there, you've got a friend over there? I'm worried. I also miss playing with you.

Hyosung wanted to include her name but she know that Joon didn’t need email from her , Joon just want email from Jieun.

***************************************************************************************************************************

This is just the begining
if you interested and excited please leave comment
@kissing joonsung ; "i will update chapter 2 soon , and what do think about the first chapter