23

What a way to start love!

I was really happy right now because everything was just perfect. I had amazing friends and family beside me and most importantly Hyunseong beside me. I am most happy when I am beside him because he makes me feel calm. Most importantly if he wasn't my friend I think life would be damn boring.

 

A pencil hit my head and I yelped in pain and turned to the abuser.

 

"Pay attention princess, this is really important stuff if you want to finish high school!" Hyunseong said and gave me a sly smile. "It wouldn't be a surprise if you didn't pass school. I mean with the short time span, short memory loss, short way of doing stuff and being short in many occasions!"

 

I growled at him and he only laughed what an . I re-state my statement I hope this guy gets eaten by lions. Glaring at him again I turned away from him giving him the silent treatment.

 

"Oh come on," he laughed, "not the silent treatment. Now the princess can't speak what shall I do with him?" He then laid his head on my shoulder and rested, I smiled.

 

"Jeongmin will forgive you because he is such an awesome person," I whispered and started petting his soft hair. "Though, now you owe me lunch!"

 

"Anything the princess says, as long as I don't get the silent treatment," he answered like a knight and we both started laughing.

 

At this moment I used my only chance to flick his fore head. "Hahahaha, sorry there was a big on your huge forehead," I then cheekily smiled at him. "But don't worry, this princess was kind enough to slap it away for you."

 

"Hahahaha is that so, oh look there's something on your head," and he flicked me.

 

"Ohhohoohahahaha, you’re so funny!" I flicked his head and then we both started to flick both of our heads.

 

"Stop it you two!" Minwoo said and hit the both of our heads. "How the heck are you two going to survive without me, the fabulous and these people?"

 

I glared at him and Youngmin, "you’re the one that decided to ditch me and take ancient history!" I looked away; "at least you’re going to be here, me" I looked into my mirror and smiled charmingly.

 

"What about me?" Hyunseong asked and I just looked up at him and smiled.

 

"I thought that you had to go to this trip too! What happened?"

 

"I decided to stay, in case you freaked out because you’re all alone!" He answered, "Also, I am going to have an important meeting with someone and its more important than the trip."

 

I looked up at him with a big pouty face, "more important than me?" nudging him with my shoulder.

 

He pinched my checks with a smile and abused it hard. I slapped his hands to make him stop abusing my face but he wouldn't. Then finally Aki the little of a peaches... came.

 

"Hyunseong oppa, can I talk to you?" She asked him with that high pitched dolphin’s voice that sounds horrible. I'd rather talk to a real dolphin than the likes of her. "In private, like alone, not near these um... People you call friends."

 

I glared at her but all she did was give me an eerie smile and it sent chills to my spine. I watched Hyunseong leave and then I watched my friends and their boyfriends leave me also! It's like destiny wanted me to be left alone and so I started playing on my phone. I got a text in the middle of my game and cursed at the sender.

 

From: Minwoo the great!

 

To: Jeongmin the something.

 

Hey, everything going ok after we left???? Is Hyunseong back???? What the heck did that little missy whatever she is want!!!!!!!

 

From: Jeongmin your hyung

 

To: Minwoo less superior

 

Idk, he hasn't returned! Why should I care what they are talking about. It's not like I am jealous!!!!!

 

From: Minwoo the great!

 

To: Jeongmin the something.

 

Woah there tiger! No need to go growling at me. I can see jealousy all over your text. It seems like you are jealous but don't worry that guy won't leave you. Oh, Youngmin says hi and to text him. Kwangmin says don't and donghyun hyung says trees.

 

From: Jeongmin your hyung!

 

To: Minwoo less superior.

 

Shut up my little dongseng. I don't get jealous and definitely am not jealous. Anyways, talk to you later. No I will not text Youngmin. Tell Kwangmin that he owes me for this. Tell hyung; river. And bye! Stop bothering me because you are like freakin free from school because i am still here. At school. Also, learning!

 

From: Minwoo the great!

 

To: Jeongmin the something.

 

Kk man! Ttyl my bffl btw this is like tots Cray-Cray as you would say. Don't miss my awesome presence too much. Youngmin said to not burn the apartment down and donghyun hyung said sky. While, Kwangmin said he wi buy you cake. :p Minwoo off!

 

I sighed and then laughed at my idiotic but childish friend. So, they have like left me for a week. Nothing much, no problem! I can take care of myself. Or I hope so! At least Hyunseong is here with me. I hope this week without my friends would go smoothly like a road.

 

-~~~~~~~~at another place~~~~~~

 

3 days had finished and finally Friday had come and so did the start of my awesome plan. Hyunseong oppa was right in front of me and the plan was in motion. I lost Yuki though as she stopped been my friend. Hah! As if I would care for a commoner like her. She was only a tool. Right only a tool that I was going to use. Just a tool….

 

"So, oppa you are going to be my boyfriend!" I exclaimed to him with a smile on my face.

 

He scrunched his face in some kind of strange emotion that I didn't understand. "Look, Aki you’re a really nice girl and all but I refuse because I like somebody else!" He then scratched the back of his head due to the awkwardness.

 

I sighed at his behavior, "oppa, I didn't say be my boyfriend. I said you are going to be my boyfriend. As in you have no other option." I scoffed at him.

 

"Excuse me!" He looked surprised and I smiled.

 

"You see oppa, I have liked you for a while and you, you dare ignore me. A wonderful, cute, y and beautiful girl because of that ty Jeongmin?" I stated to him and smiled, "If I can't have you than no one will!"

 

"Are you freaking crazy?! What the do you want from me? If I never loved you, I won't start just because you tell me to Aki."

 

"I knew this we going to happen!" I sighed at his explosive reaction. Here, look here! (Pointing at a legalized document) We are partners with your parents business. We give you the money that you need. We have helped you in your times of despair and if you disobey me I will destroy everything that you have! I will destroy your business, your parents hope and take away everything that you love. Oh for sakes, I will get you murdered! It's not fun watching people being all ugly ad ty out in the streets." I laughed at his shocked expression that had deep thinking inside of his head. "Plus, to put to matters worse I will destroy Jeongmin. I won't let him go easily you see. I will do everything in my torture list to make him dirty, depressed, and lonely and ed up by the end." I laughed inside knowing I will do all this even if he agreed. Who the was I to care for that short anyways? All that matters is that I get my revenge and make both Hyunseong and Jeongmin sad and regretful for the rest of their lives. Ahh... Hyunseong oppa was thinking so hard over all this. It was making me super happy tee-hee. "However, if oppa~ you will become mine, I, I will save your family and that ty brat! Heehee and to make you feel better I will give you till tomorrow to decide what you want." I laughed, "Aren’t I generous!"

 

He just looked at me with a hard expression to read and I decided to just leave. I still had to plan and about what I wanted to happen in the future. Everything needs to be perfect though I should ask Yuki if she will come over to help me decide. Yes, that's what I will do! I took out my phone to text her but it said the phone number was invalid. I tried again and again but it didn't work so I quit.

 

Angry, I went up to Aru, "Yah, why the hell is Yuki not answering her phone!" I yelled at her.

 

She flinched at my loud voice, "Remember, you said you didn't want to be her friend. So, so...she changed her number and now is also gone in the history trip."

 

I glared at her but then softened my glare. I had forgotten about that and decided to just skip school and go home. Why would I need a commoner like her! I have parents, money and power that are all that matters. Right, I need to make a plan. A plan!