Title

What a way to start love!

 

Minwoo
 
I was beyond pissed today since morning. First I find that I was kicked out of the bed by Jeongmins stupid prince. That person has no self respect he's like a freaking devil and I swear he has freaking two personalities.   Around princess jeongmin that is always thoughtful and when he doesn't have to impress his princess anymore he... He becomes that all high mighty and dare I say laughs at other people's misery. Not only did I have to endure that but I find donghyun the stupid idiot stuck to Jeongmin himself. Has he no self respect for his maybe but now never going to be future husband! Grrr just thinking about it makes me mad!! 
 
"Hey minwoo, you alright you seem kind of tense," he said causally as if not noticing the deathly aura surrounding me. "You want me to give you a special love massage?" 
 
I glared at him and then slap kicked his face then hammer kicked his head, "Freaking idiot this is all your fault go die!" I yelled at him and walked away.  
 
I was pissed beyond words and its not because I am jealous of how they slept together. How they seemed to be talking so naturally and there were little skin ship going on. I am just tired and grouchy because that idiotic Hyunseong didn't let me sleep! Yep, that's it!
 
Someone held my hand and tugged me towards them. I was about to do my special slam punch when the kidnapper captured my hands. "Ok, minwoo get to the point! Why are you so mad?" Stupid asked as he held me captive.
 
"Think about it yourself and use that stupid brain of yours!" I yelled at him and hit his chin with my head. This allowed me to be free and this time I ran. But there were screams of my name following me. Forget this!
 
"Hey minwoo! Stop!"he yelled running after me. But i didn't listen to him. "Minwoo what have I done wrong today?" 
I stopped and turned to his direction and shouted, "what have you done wrong, what have you done wrong you ask!" I was irritated and my aching neck agitated me. "Everything about today because of you has been wrong."
 
"what, what did I do?" Donghyun kept yelling as he chased after me. I ran faster and farther leaving the old guy running after me to himself. Finally seeing that there was no one running after me i stopped and started to walk slowly. Still filled with anger and not jealousy, I got myself an ice-cream and sat down on a near by bench. But as I was sitting there having my ice-cream I noticed that I was surrounded by couples. Be it old or new and then finally it hit me. i was at the garden for lovers! I groaned and furious I yelled out, "Who even builds a garden for lovers this is stupid!" And went back to having my ice-cream filled with rage. 
 
"They have a garden for lovers because they want them to have moments of their own too!" Someone informed me, but I just kept me head low and went on having my ice-cream. Since , this voice I could recognize even if I was 100 meters away. "It's filled with beautiful flowers just like you!"
 
I grunted at his remark, "flattery never work on me," I said to him now biting onto the ice-cream cone and finishing it.
 
"I am not trying to flatter you, I am just saying the truth that needed to be stated," He said with a gentle voice. "Anyways I am not that good at being romantic!" 
 
I laughed at him,"are u sure judging from the way you seem right now, i'd say you're really good at it."
 
He smiled,"yep, and anyways it doesn't matter because I got to see you smile." He then took out cotton candy out of nowhere and a lavender and peach roses. I looked at him in question and he answered me. "The peach roses mean I appreciate you for being yourself in front of me and the lavender roses mean that when I first saw you I felt immediate attraction to you when we had first met and the cotton candy is to let you have something to eat because we haven't had anything yet!" 
 
I laughed again and patted the seat beside me in the bench beside me and he sat down. Then I told him, "thank you for the roses and I will enjoy the cotton candy but are you sure you're not a sweet talker?" I ate my cotton candy waiting for a reply. 
 
"I am preety sure i am not a sweet talker more of a sweet tooth person and I guess it's because Jeongmin said that you like romantic people, and so I have been trying my best to get you to like me!" 
 
"Is that so and where did you get the flowers!" 
 
"Oh, those I found a pretty shop that seemed to sell flowers and yeah, but you know it hurt when you ran away from me!" 
 
"Uh... About that sorry donghyun hyung, it's because Hyunseong kicked me out of the bed and I was grouchy today!" 
 
"Hee-hee that's okay, you said my name so that makes me feel much better, but, weren't you a bit jealous of me being with jeongmin?... Wait... Is that a blush?" 
 
"...sh-shut up... I am not blushing, and I wasn't jealous, yeah definitely wasn't!!! In fact I think you were the one that was jealous!" 
 
"Awww! You're still blushing that's cute, hah- today I get to see so many sides of you jeongmin was right you are cute too!" 
 
"No I am not, don't call me cute i am totally handsome!" 
 
"Yep you totally are and I hope you reconsider your feelings about me." 
 
I looked at him, this guy was the one that destroyed my life and I am tied to him until I die. however doesn't seem that bad and it's kind of nice that he cares about me. Even after I ignored him and abused him, he still comes back to me with a smile. I smiled at him and then he looked at me with a blank face then smiled back. Maybe, just maybe he's alright and isn't like other guys! 
 
"What do I have something in my face?" He asked me and I nodded my head no. Then with a smile I hugged him but his reaction was confusion. "Minwoo is something wrong, why'd you hug me?" 
 
"Listen up Donghyun hyung and listen well, I am now allowing you to date me and be in a relationship with me but, it doesn't mean I love you, I just like you better than before!" I told him and hugged him tighter not wanting to face him because my face was burning with embarrassment.
 
He was quiet for a while, then he finally hugged me back comming into reality and started laughing with joy, "Minwoo are you serious, like do you really want to be my boyfriend!," he asked me as he finally stopped spinning,"don't you care reconsider this thought and just so you know like can turn into love and I wi make you love me!" He exclaimed to me face to face with a serious expression. 
 
I was beat I really couldn't handle it anymore. I was getting sleepy so I snuggled closer to his chest and hugged him and said, "then make me fall for you donghyun hyung..." 
 
------------------------------------//////////////////------------------------
 
"Yah hurry it up I don't want to wait for this ride like the rest of them!" Kwangmin yelled at me as I walked towards him. 
 
"Shut it mr. Scaredy pants, you can't even ride the roller coaster all alone!" 
 
"I can and I will youngmin now hurry up and stop being as lazy as your friends. I want to be able to enjoy this festival with you not alone!" 
 
"Well, well, well look who we have here!" Jeongmin said as he came towards us without Hyunseong. "You guys seem to be doing fine in this dandy fine weather and time." 
 
"What do you want shortie we are kind of busy having our beautiful couple time together." Kwangmin replied to him and I just let him because I was beat. 
 
"shut up youngmin obsessed , I can be with my best friend whenever and wherever I want to be, what's it to ya!"
 
"Well me and my obsession were just going to go have a good time together, you are not welcome to join us if you wanted to ask." 
 
"Oh, what, did you just say I was welcome to join you and ruin your date, thanks Kwangmin!"
 
"Shut up jeongmin, you probably had a fight with Prince Charming and are here vent your anger!" 
 
"AS IF I WOULD CARE ABOUT THAT IDIOT!"
 
I desperately wanted to hide inside a shell right now because these idiots were attracting unwanted attention and it wasn't to my liking. I dragged the both of them to a nearby bench and made them sit down and sweetly asked Kwangmin to get us a drink. He agrees and disappeared and I sat beside the sad looking jeongmin. "Ok, tell youngmin what's wrong jeongmin because you don't seem to be in a good mood at all." 
 
He looked at me and finally said, "it's about that idiotic Hyunseong that , jerk, freak, retard, and someone who doesn't care about others at all!" 
 
"Uh-huh so what kind of damage did he do to you this time?" 
 
"He first argues with me and dragged me around to try different rides. We went on many coasters and hunted houses then we went to different stalls to win freaking dolls and we both won Domos tho he took mine and gave me his. But then after that he laughed about my sad experience and said that it could have been good, I mean how could he and then he dare say he knows it by experience! And why would it matter to me if he had experience and such it doesn't matter at all. Since, I have also had at lead some amount of experience that wouldn't exceed to a low level but still that stupid freaking fish!" He kept ranting about Hyunseong and I listened tentivly. 
 
After he finished I patted his back to soothe him down from all this stress. "Jeongmin you sound kind of jealous of Hyunseong because he likes someone else and it seems that your sad that he didn't doesn't think about you." I told him and he seemed shocked. 
 
"Youngmin how can you even say something like that, I mean he and I are totally not compatible in any way and me liking him is like Minwoo liking being called cute and girly!" He exerted out loud denying the thought right away. Then he quieted down and started thinking about something and to my guess I think it's about Hyunseong. He made various kinds of expression and it was amusing seeing those dammed expressions he made. 
 
His expression finally stopped into a halt and he seemed like he realized something but just the thought made him feel bad. Then he looked at me with those eyes that had horror written all over it, "Youngmin, Youngmin tell me that what you said was a joke and that I don't actually like that thing!" He said with stricken, sick voice that seemed really doubtful. 
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am sorry I haven't updated for a long time.
anyways dead brain, brain is dead and dead....