What To Do?

Destiny

 

Narrator

 

As Himchan, Hyosung, and Youngjae bickered back and fourth on how to reveal the news they discovered, Minsoa’s health continued to worsen. Daehyun increasingly worried about her. Her skin became cold as Ice. He tried to keep her warm, but nothing was working. Daehyun piled more blankets on top of her, as well as an electric heat blanket.  He even turned the heat on in the house even thought it was an extremely hot day.

Zelo walked in the room, “Hyung, why is it so hot in here?” he asked Daehyun.

“Because Minsoa’s sick.” Daehyun replied.

“Sick? What do you mean? She was fine last night.”

“She’s been sleeping all day, and her skin is as cold as ice.”

“Oh, Yah! Yah! Why don’t you get Yongguk hyung to warm her up with his powers?” Zelo suggested. He was trying to be helpful.

“Because I want her to be alive, and not a pile of ash.” Daehyun muttered.

“Aw come on. Yongguk hyung can control it so he doesn’t kill her.”

Daehyun glared at Zelo, “It didn’t seem like it last night.” He growled slightly, “Besides Zelo, he doesn’t know she’s sick.”

“Well I’ll go tell him.” Zelo said cheerfully walking out of the room.

“Yah! Zelo!” Daehyun called after him and he didn’t get a reply. “Aish what am I going to do?”

 

Zelo continued down the hall. He walked downstairs into the family room where Yongguk and Jieun were.

“Hyung!” Zelo yelled.

Yongguk turned his head towards the maknae, “What?”

“Did you know Minsoa’s sick?”

“No… Why would I know that?”

“Oh well she is, and Daehyun hyung says she’s been sleeping all day, and is cold to the touch.” Zelo rambled on.

“And… What do you want me to do?” Yongguk asked confused where Zelo was going with this conversation.

“Warm her up.”

Yongguk raised an eyebrow, “Umm… Did Daehyun tell you to come get me?” Yongguk said. He was uncomfortable with the idea of trying to warm up Minsoa. Besides he wasn’t to happy with Daehyun, but he did care about Minsoa’s well being.

“Aniyo, but I thought it would help her.” Zelo said with a pout. “I want her to get better soon so we can go shopping like we always do.”

“Zelo you enjoy spending time with Minsoa don’t you?” Jieun asked entering the conversation.

“Ne noona. She’s nice, and funny, and she calls me Oppa!” Zelo replied with a smile on his face, “I like when she calls me Oppa!”

Yongguk smacked Zelo upside the head, “She doesn’t have to call you Oppa anymore, and she looks older than you.”

“So” Zelo pouted, “I’m still older than her!”

“I don’t care!” Yongguk growled, “All we need is for people to question us. I don’t want to deal with humans getting in the way and finding out what we really are.”

“But, Hyung!”

“Zelo, Yongguk is right. It’s too dangerous, if we are exposed who knows what might happen.” Jieun said, “Please think about it. That doesn’t mean she can’t call you Oppa behind closed doors.”

“Okay…”

“Although it would be weird.” Yongguk said.

Zelo frowned, “Fine! Don’t be helpful!” He said standing up from sitting on the floor. “I’ll find Himchan hyung!”

“You do that Zelo” Yongguk said, shrugging off the younger’s temper tantrum.

“You could be a little nicer to him” Jieun said.

“And if I let him get away with it, he wouldn’t learn.” Yongguk said, “Besides for his age he still acts like a four year old.”

“Be nice” Jieun said, nudging him.

“What? It’s the truth.” Yongguk said pulling Jieun closer to him, and planting a kiss on her lips.

 

Himchan’s Point of view

 

We continued to argue about how we would break the news to the others, when Zelo walked in.

“Hyung! There you are! Minsoa is getting worse.” Zelo said walking up to me.

“What do you mean worse?” Hyosung asked.

“She’s cold to the touch.” Zelo replied.

“Kinda like you.” Youngjae said.

“Worse!” Zelo said, “She doesn’t have powers she’s human.”

“You’d be surprised to see what we found.” I said to him.

“What?” Zelo asked with wide eyes.

“What we found?” Youngjae said angrily.

“What Youngjae found. Happy?” Himchan corrected.

“Ne, I found this.” Youngjae said, turning the computer towards Zelo. “Take a look, it explains it all right here.”

Zelo squinted, and then looked closely at the computer screen. He mouthed the words that he was reading, and then froze. He then began to speak “Minsoa’s a….”

“Shhh….” I said covering his mouth, “Don’t say it out loud.”

Zelo mumbled something.

“We need to come up with a plan, and how we are going to tell the rest.” Youngjae said.

“But Daehyun wont leave her side.” Hyosung said.

“He doesn’t have to, we can tell the others first, and then him.” I said, still with my hand covering Zelo’s mouth. He began to struggle against me.

I felt a sharp pain in my hand that was covering Zelo’s mouth and pulled it away quickly. I looked down to see to small puncture wounds with blood spilling out of them. I watched as my wound healed and said, “What was that for?”

“You wouldn’t let go.” Zelo replied.

“You didn’t have to bite me.” I replied, “You could have asked.”

“How could I ask if you had your hand covering my mouth?” Zelo sassed back with a mischievous grin on his face.

“Why you!” I said and then stopped. I realized he wasn’t worth the effort. “We have to tell the others. Zelo go get them and tell them to come here.”

“Aww wea?” Zelo wined.

“Because I said so!” I growled, “And leave Daehyun with Minsoa we’ll tell him later.”

“Ne hyung.” Zelo said turning to leave the room. “Hyung.”
“Yeah?” I replied.
“What’s going to happen to her?” Zelo asked worried.

“I don’t know Zelo. We have to see what the other have to say.” I replied.

He turned and left the room.

“What are we going to do after we tell the others?” Youngjae asked.

“Help her get better.” Hyosung said, and then looked at me worried.

“And there’s no way we know that could help her get better.” I said and looked back at the computer screen. 

I have a bad feeling about this.” I heard Youngjae think in his mind. He wasn’t the only one who had a bad feeling, I did too, and so did Hyosung. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Once again im really sorry for another short chapter. I promise the next one will be longer... Well i hope, but anyway the gears in my head are turning, and i finally decided where I'm going with this. What do you think Minsoa is? Any takers on perdicting it? Please leave it in the comments. Thanks for reading!

P.S. Im working on the next chapter right now, i hope to have it up later tonight or sometime this week.