Smirks Do Alot

False Love

Youngjae and Jieun walked into Pop Cafe to get some coffee. They were sitting outside waiting for the waiter when Himchan walked to them. 

"Well look who it is." Himchan said stepping in front of the couple. 

"Hi Himchan Hyung" Youngjae said with a smile. "This is ~~"

"Jieun" Himchan said with a scoff. "Long time no see"

"Himchan" Jieun said raising her eyebrows. "Steal any boyfriends lately"

Youngjae looked at the two and sensed some tension. He was about to interrupt the two when a hand grabbed him from behind. 

"Better not" A man said. Youngjae knew he looked familiar and remember who the boy was. His name was Yongguk and was rumored to be the badass from the school.  Youngaje was about to ask what he meant when a shout was released.

"He didnt like your nasty anyway" Himchan said throwing a peice of tissue at Jieun.

"Like your is any better than mine" Jieun said throwing a whole plate at Himchan.

Youngjae was surprised the behavior at the two. He looked at Yongguk and the man looked like he was used to the two fighting. 

"They're ike this everytime they meet." Yongguk said nonchalenty. Youngjae nodded and hoped that the two would end their fight soon.

The fight lasted about five minutes and the result was Himchan being covered in food while Jieun was drenched in a mixture of soda and water. They were also banned from being at least 100 meter from the cafe.

"Their food was horrible anyway" Jieun said while the group was walking back to the school for them to change.

"I only we couldve had the chance to taste it" Yongguk said with rolling his eyes.

"Calm dont Gukkie" Hmchan said with a smile. "We can go eat right after I change."

"If you and Jieun didnt fight everytime you meet, we couldve eaten already" Yongguk said smiling back at his boyfriend. They were about to kiss when Jieun walked in between the two.

"No PDA . There are innocent eyes." Jieun said pointing at Youngjae. 

Youngjae blushed and looked forward again. Jieun smiled at he's innocence while the BangHim couple stole a small kiss. 

"Nice to see you again Yongguk." Jieun smiled at Yongguk. She then turned to Himchan and smirked. "Him"

"See you later Ji Hoe" Himchan smirked and pulled his boyfriend the ther way. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was getting late and Youngjae offered to walk Jieun to her dorm. Jieun smiled and lead the way. It was a silent walk but comfortable.  They got in front of Jieun dorm and bumped into Kris and his crew.

"Aww" Kris teased. "Did Sir eat alot get a new girlfriend?" Kris smirked while Daehyun raised his eyebrow.

Youngjae was about to say something when Jieun stepped closer to him and kissed his cheek. The kiss surprised Youngjae but what surprised him more was when Jieun put something in the pocket inside his coat.

"Call me" Jieun smiled and walked around Kris' crew.

Youngjae was shock but decided to fake it. He instantly put on a smirk and walked back to his dorm.

Kris raised his eyebrow at that. "How they hell does he get a girl like that?" He asked Daehyun. When Daehyun answer, he looked over at the boy. The boy had a look between shocked, angry, and mad.

"Whats wrong?" Kris asked his friend but Daehyun just walked away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Xiumin was half way to sleep when a knock came from the door. He decided to ignore it but it came again. He groaned as he got up and opened the door.  Youngjae looked red and had a peice of paper in his hand.

"What wrong Jae?" Xiumin asked motioning his cousin into the room.

Youngjae didnt say anything but passed the piece of paper to his cousin. Xiumin was confused when he looked at the paper.

"What's this?" Xiumin asked.

"I met a girl today and she gave me her number" Youngjae said.

"Thats great but why does it look like someone killed your puppy?" 

"Im gay" Youngjae said looking away.

"Its ok Jae" Xiumin said wrapping his arms around his cousin trying to comfort the boy. Xiumin was about to say something else when Kris walked in.

"Okay loverboy get out." Kris ordered. Xiumin was about to say something against the jerk when Youngjae stood up. 

"We'll talk tomorrow" Youngjae whispered and smiled before leaving the room.

Xiumin smiled back. When the door closed, he put a face on before sending a glare at Kris and pulling out his laptop.

"What fat ?" Kris said seeing the glare. "Wanna say something?"

Xiumin just sent another glare before checking his email. Kris ignore the glare and check his phone. Just then another knock came from the door.

Kris made no move to open the door, making Xiumin get it. He opened the door and squeled. 

"CHEN CHEN"

___________________________________

A/N: Hope you guys enjoyed. New characters coming and new relationships too.

Please subscribe and comment. 

Author nim out! Peace!