Moving In

False Love

"What the hell did I do to be his roommate?" Xiumin yelled inside his room. Youngjae was currently inside as well trying to calm his hyung down.

"Hyung you didnt do anything. Your parents are the one who request who you'll be paired up with" Youngjae said instantly regrettting it when he saw his hyungs reaction. Xiumin froze then turned red.

"APPA! UMMA! WHERE ARE YOU?" Xiumin screamed as he stormed down stairs. Youngjae saighed and fllowed the elder.

"APPA! UMMA!"

"Im in here" Xiumins dad yelled from the kitchen.

"Wants some MinMin?" His dad asked holding up a bag full of steamed buns.

"Ohh" Xiumin said grabbing a hand full. He moaned as he savored the bun.

"I want some too" Youngjae said pouting his lips and making his voice higher.

"AHH you really are related to Xiumin. To bad we wont be seeing both of you since you'll be moving into your dorms." Xiumins dad said fake crying.

Xiumin then finally remembered why he came down stairs. "Appa were you the one the made me dormmates with Kris?" Xiumion asked innocently.

"Yeah I did" His dad said proudly. "He was such a nice kid and he said that he could show you around since your new"

"Dad did it ever occur to you that, well I dont know, I WANTED A SAY IN WHO MY ROOMMATE IS?" Xiumin said with a straigh face.

"B but i t thought he k knew you?" His dad said scare knowing how Xiumin was pissed off

"Just because of that, you dont get anymore" Xiumin said taking the bag filled of buns and walking away.

"But I bought that" His dad argued.

"Your grounded too" Xiumin said.

"What a weird family i have" Youngjae said shaking his head.

*******

Xiumin dreaded moving from his lovely, spacious, Kris- free room but he had no choice but to move to his new room. He grabbed just the things he really needed, clothes, laptop, toothbrush,  refrigirator for his steamed buns and etc. 

He got to his room and thank the heaven that Kris wasnt there yet. He put down his things and arranged his things. He wouldve loved to be hanging out with Youngjae instead but the boy was too busy fixing his room. 

"Hopefully Jae didnt have to deal with Kris' minion" Xiuminn said putting the last of things away. His tummy grumbled and get opened his fridge to get a steamed bun. Hhe was having his first bite when Kris walked in. 

"Stuffing your face again?" Kris said with a smirk. "How many is that today? 10th? 15th?"

Xiumin pouted but just kept eating laying down on his bed. 

"You're on my bed." Kris said pushing Xiumin off his bed. 

"What?" Xiumin said looking at the man. "I was here first. Besides I dont see your name on it" Xiumin said glaring.

Kris then took out a marker from his school bad and wrote down his name on the bed. "Happy now" 

Xiumin said nothing but looked pissed. He just took his thing onto the other bed, not wanting to fight with his new roommate.

*******

After 3 days living with Kris, Xiumin could not take it anymore. He could handle Kris calling him fat. He could handle him thrashing the room and making Xiumin clean it. He could even handle Xiumin using the room for *ehem* private stuff. But no one and I mean NO ONE touches Xiumins steamed buns.

"What the hell do you think your doing?" Xiumin yelled seeing Kris eat his steam buns.

"Eating" Kris said brushing of Xiumin and searching the web on his laptop.

"But thats mine" Xiumin said with a serious tone. 

"Really now?" Kris said raising an eyebrow to the boy.

"Yeah. I paid for it with MY money"

"Oh" Kris said getting up and taking the bag of steamed buns from Xiumins refrigirator. "Im guessing this is your too?" 

"Yes. Now can I have iot back?" Xiumin asked in the gentlest tone he could muster.

"Sure" Kris said dropping the bag and steping on it, crushing the buns. "All yours" He then laughed and went back to his laptop.

Xiumin didnt know what possessed him but looking at the crushed buns made something in his snap. In a second, he was pinning Kris down on his bed grabbing his collar.

"You wanna play like that? Ok I'll play" Kris said raising his hand ready to punch the baozi. As his fist was about to hit its target, It was stopped by a hand. His  upper body was then raised then slammed down to the bed. Hard.

He let out  a moan of pain snapping Xiumin out of his trance. He looked at Kris and how he was groaning in pain. It brought back memories that he did not want to remember.

"Im sorry, I didnt mean" Xiumin said getting off Kris "Im sorry"

"You're an interesting one" Kris said rubbing his hurt chest. 

"Im sorry" Xiumin said bowing non-stop.

"Huh" Kris said smiling at Xiumin. It wasnt the usual "Im so much better than you" smile but just a regular smile. "No one hears of this. Got it?"

"uhhh" Xiumin didnt trust his voice and just nodded. Kris then went bacl to his laptop, leaving a confused Xiumin.

______________________________

i wonder what happened to Xiumin before to make him react like that? Find out soon :P

Hope you enjoyed and hope you subsribe and comment:)