New Friends Appear

False Love

(Meanwhile with DaeJae)

Youngjae nervously walked to his dorm room. He was used to living in the dorms since he attended the school before but now he had to live with Jung Daehyun. 

Jung Daehyun. The quiet man that always wore a mask everywhere he went. No one has ever seen his face without the mask. Youngjae always wondered why he wore it. his mysterious aura intrigued Youngjae but he couldn't get anywhere close to Daehyun because of Kris. Throughout the time of looking at Daehyun from far away, Youngjae developed a crush on the mysterious boy.

Youngjae sighed before walking into his room. He opened to see that Daehyun already unpacked and was currently taking a nap.

"Wow" Youngjae couldnt stop looking at Daehyun face. His jaw was so defined while kiss lips were so lump and kissable. 

Youngjae pinched himself to stop thinking about Daehyun's kissable lips. He tried looking away just in case Daehyun woke up but fate wasnt on his side as Daehyun opened his eyes and saw Youngjae staring at him.

"What do are you staring at?" Daehyun said with an ice cold voice with a matching glare. Youngjae shook his head not trusting his voice. He then went to his part of the room, not even putting his head up to save himself from more embarrassment. 

He then proceded to arranged his things. When he was finished he looked at Daehyun who was currently on his IPad. He was about to start a conversation when Kris walked in. 

Kris saw Youngjae and threw his hands up in the air. "Great, everywhere I go there's a fatass"

Youngjae shouldve been used to Kris being a jerk but it still stung. Now he couldn't even stay in his own room without being insulted. He bowed and grabbed his wallet and cellphone before leaving the the two alone in the room.

Youngjae decided to go to a music studio owned by his family to release the pain he was feeling.

-------------------------------

(Meanwhile in the Dorm Room)

"That was a little harsh" Daehyun said eyeing Kris.

"Thats life for you" Kris said smirking. "Why? Dont want me to hurt your little roommates feelings?"

Daehyun rolled his eyes. "Its his room too, so he has a right to be here. Why are you in here anyway?"

"Who cares about his rights. I wanted to see my friend. And anyway the other fatass is in my room."

Daehyun was getting fed up with Kris. "One, They both have names, not fatasses. And two, its his room and he's new in town, of course he'll be in his room."

"What is your problem?" Kris asked not used to his friend acting like this. "You never said anything before"

"That because I had not affiliation with them. Now Youngjae is my roommate and I dont want any drama between us."

"Whatever. this" Kris said storming out of the room.

------------------------------------

maeumi sikineun il geuraeseo deo apeun il
neol saranghajiman
neowa heeojyeoyahaneun il *

Youngjae was singing his favorite song when he suddenly heard clapping. He turned aroung and saw a girl standing by the door of the studio.

"Oh you can use the studio, I was just about to leave." Youngjae said standing up to leave.

"Oh no, I wasnt gonna use the studio. I was just passing by when I heard you singing," The girl said flashing Youngjae a beautiful smile. "You have a wonderful voice."

"Ooh thank you" Youngjae said bowing. He then extended his hand to the girl. "Yoo Youngjae"

She smiled shaking his hand back. "Song Jieun"

"Uh" Youngjae said nervously. "I was just about to get some coffee, would you like to join me?"

"Sure"

______________________________________

Whaaaa!!!! Youngjae and Jieun together? Maybe. Wait for the next update.

Thanks for reading and please comment or subscribe.