Chapter 23

Maid to be
Please log in to read the full chapter
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - chapter twenty three Umma, Appa!  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -   ________________________________________  

►Jieun:

It was a one day vacation, not enough to completely make us satisfied. It was planned to be a week vacation but one by one everyone got pulled out by their parents or work. Suzy was the first to be taken away from her summer paradise. She received a call from her manager telling her to go back to Seoul for a meeting. Hyuna was the second to receive a call from her manager, apparently they had something planned for her and 4minute. No one were surprised as to we all know that she was the busiest out of all of us, I too am busy for filming my drama but I asked my manger to arrange my filming day. Ljoe was the third to leave, a member from his group called him with great news, Teen Top was having their comeback this month. Me, Wooyoung and Myungsoo were left but we decided not to continue the vacation and leave for Seoul.

I was seated next to Myungsoo, taking the window seat in the airplane. I was glad that we we’re headed back to Seoul but I had a heavy feeling that there was going to be a huge surprise for us when we return.

Thirty Minutes assed and we landed on Seoul, our home. "Do you guys have plans for today?" I asked the two boys following behind me. "Actually we do, Infinite and other Wollim artist are joining SM town concert." I looked at Wooyoung for his explanation, sensing him tense up I asked again with a softer tone. "Well I'm going out with my sister the whole week to spend some family quality time." I nodded and continued to walk until I saw my ride waiting for me "Well I have to go, I'll just text both of you later on" My driver took my suit case and packed it behind that car, I was about to get in when two hand stopped me "Are you mad at me?!" they both asked "No, why would I? Both your excuses are equally important so there should be nothing to be mad about" I waved at them and got into the car.

"Take me home first Mr. Jang I need to drop of a souvenir for Jiyeon Unnie" Mr. Jang nodded and drove off "Ms. Lee your parents called your resident just a while ago and told me that they are headed back to Seoul today. She said something about wanting to have a talk with you." It took me awhile to digest what Mr. Jang just said but I had a feeling it was about the loan. "Is there anything else she said?" I asked Mr. Jang though he shook his head "No, Ms. Sooyoung  just stated to bring you home today so she can explain the full detail to you" he said.

Mr. Jang is like my second father all though he is just one of our servants he had been with us from the start, he watched me talk for the first time, walk for the first time and more like what a father would do.

I got off the car and walked in front of my house with a plastic bag with Jiyeon unnie's souvenir. I opened the door and was greeted with a maid "Ms. Lee your parents are waiting for you in the living room, they request for you immediately!" I nodded my head and walked towards the living room where my family were having a strong conversation with a serious atmosphere.

"Hey Umma

Please log in to read the full chapter