Chapter 22

Maid to be
Please log in to read the full chapter
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - chapter twenty two vacation!  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -   ________________________________________  

►Author:

"Alright guys, I gather you all here to-"

"Stop, you're making it seem like we're in some sort of movie where the leader just had a mission to save the world with their team members." Suzy finished her long explanation which made everyone chuckled.

"Ehem.." Jieun cleared . "Uhm so basically we're here to plan a hang out. I mean HyunA unnie just recovered so i thought maybe we could take her somewhere to relax or something." L.Joe smiled and pulled HyunA closer. "And moreover, uhm you know, me and Myungsoo, HyunA and L.Joe are uhm all paired up and all that's left are two akward loners... I think it would be a perfect opportunity for you two to get together." She gave Suzy and Wooyoung a look which made them blushed, turning away from each other. "So where do you guys want to go?"

"I think we should go to Lotte World."

"No! Lotte World at this hour, are you crazy???! I think we should go to the cinema."

"Look at HyunA for Pete's sake, she just recovered and now you want her to go to a cinema where the speakers will bom barr her ears and make it bleed NO! I suggest..."
 

After much commotion on bora bora beach, everyone was separated. Myungsoo being the obsessive boyfriend he is, stuck with Jieun wherever she went.

Myungsoo and Jieun were walking along Bora Bora beach hand in hand enjoying the magnificent view of the night view of bora bora beach.

"It's beautiful isn't it?" Jieun tilted her head up and pointed at the sky filled with dazzling stars.

"But not as beautiful as you are." Myungsoo made Jieun face him and tuck a strand of hair behind her ear. 

"Tsk, cheesy." She stuck her tounge out and couldn't help but blushed at his compliments.

'How did i even get her to be my girlfriend?' He questioned himself while fixing his gaze on the girl next to him. His eyes travelled from her beautiful wavy hair to her big round eyes, to her cute low-bridge nose and down to those adorable pink lips. To him, she was perfect.

Breaking the silence Jieun spoke "It might be a little bit off topic but, what should we do with Suzy and Wooyoung? Clearly, t

Please log in to read the full chapter