2

Angel

Warning: Swearing

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Kai! We-" Baekhyun started when he saw Kai.
 
"ing leave me alone!" Kai growled, sending silent threats with his eyes.
 
It was already day two of Baekhyun's mission, and the angel was determined to succeed. Although Kai kept brushing him off, Baekhyun did not back down.
 
"Leave Kai alone, leech! Unless, you are in love with him?" Sehun said, tired of Baekhyun's relentless talking.
 
"What?!" Baekhyun replied, incredulous.
 
" off ." Another friend of Kai said.
 
Sighing, Baekhyun had no other choice but to leave Kai alone, for now. As Baekhyun was walking to his seat in class, he felt himself falling forward. Again. He felt a sharp pain shoot up his nose and elbows, and heard the class laughing. Maybe, Baekhyun thought, I should have waited and come here with Tao, Kris and Kyungsoo.
 
_____________________________________________________________________
 
"Ouch! Baekhyun! That looks like it hurts a lot." Tao said as he pointed out the redness of Baekhyun's nose. Kyungsoo immediately searched through his bag, and took out a first aid kit.
 
"Sit still." Kyungsoo commanded Baekhyun as he began applying cream on the angel's nose. Baekhyun winced at the stinging sensation, and resisted the strange urge to scream. Just after Kyungsoo finished treating Baekhyun's nose, the teacher entered. The buzz of friends talking died down as the teacher instructed the class to settle down for class.
 
The teacher droned on and on, what he was talking about, Baekhyun did not know. He was gazing out of the window, watching as birds soared across the boundless blue skies. He envied the birds for their freedom, as Baekhyun was stuck in a jail cell called "classroom". It was torturous listening to the teacher talk about useless things like polynomials etcetera. Like, why on earth do you need polynomials? Baekhyun couldn't understand how earthlings managed to go through this five days a week for nearly an entire year. Determined to be released from this life- torture chamber, Baekhyun was set on "saving" Kai.
 
______________________________________________________________________
 
"Bye !" Kai's friends chorused when class ended, while one of them poured a bottle of water over Baekhyun and his things. Baekhyun felt his skin burn from both anger and embarrassment, and it took all of Baekhyun's will to not blast them into outer space. The two are not emotions an angel should feel, and it made Baekhyun feel vulnerable. He wasn't an angel free of problems when he was on earth. He was bounded by human emotions and human sensations, open and weak to the Evil. Baekhyun hated the emotions and sensations he felt, and he detested himself for feeling that hatred. Baekhyun was uncomfortable in the human skin, and longed to return to his home.
 
As Baekhyun looked downwards, he felt a slip of paper in his hands, turning to see that it was Sehun who passed it to him. Lifting the paper up, the paper read: "Come to this address tonight. Call this number. I'll let you talk with Kai, but if you do, it means you promise to never bother him again."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yeah... This is pretty short but I wanted to update before I leave for my friend's house to do project, and it felt like a nice place to stop. Thanks for reading!