-

Distraction

He whined in pain and wriggled around as soon as he felt the slightest pressure on his malfunctioning hand. Zelo’s poor right hand was, not to mince words, hurting like a . It felt like someone had somehow produced a voodoo doll of him and proceeded to stab a hundred needles on his hand. It hurt, then it became cold and numb again. In a nutshell, he felt utterly horrible.

 

Yongguk watched uneasily as his boyfriend tossed around on the sofa. That stubborn boy who resisted going to the doctor was, without a doubt, suffering pain. His heart ached for him. He needed to distract him, he thought. Zelo was so busy wallowing in his own misery that he did not notice the older man had disappeared into the kitchen for quite a long while.

 

He only noticed when Yongguk shook him gently on the shoulder, careful not to touch his right arm. “Zelo-ah, I made your favorite pancakes with strawberries,” he said. “Hyung, I don’t wanna eat,” he whined childishly. Not even the word strawberries could tempt him right now. He almost felt bad for Yongguk who tried so hard (whoever heard of Yongguk cooking?) but he really didn’t care right now.

 

Yongguk frowned and sat down beside him so that their eye sights were leveled. “Does it hurt that much?” he asked, cautiously holding his boyfriend's arm. He lightly massaged it and Zelo winced. It should be his cue to stop, but he decided that what Zelo needed was an even better distraction. He placed his cool lips on Zelo's hand, surprising the latter tremendously.

 

“Yah,” the younger whined, but did not remove his hand. Yongguk smirked, and then planted a kiss on his cheeks. Stunned, Zelo kept very still. Yongguk gently captured his face, caressing it affectionately. Without a forewarning, he leaned in. Zelo, who had closed his eyes, merely waiting, opened them again when a few seconds had passed and his lips were still deprived from the other’s. His puckered lips fell into a straight line when he saw Yongguk laughing at him.

 

Revenge, he thought, and captured the older’s lips so stealthily that Yongguk was caught off guard. The kiss was tender and sweet, very much like their first kiss, but he needed more. He threw his arms around Yongguk to gain easier access, and stopped short when he felt Yongguk smiling. “Your hand, it didn’t hurt anymore?” Surprised, Zelo started moving his arm around. It didn’t really hit him until Yongguk told him, but it didn’t hurt anymore.

 

He started waving his right hand frantically, excited beyond words. Yongguk smiled at his childlike lover. As soon as his attention wavered, he stole another kiss. Zelo pouted, to hide his mischievous smile. “You know, I think it’s not properly cured yet . . . I need more of this remedy,” he said. And for the whole day, one of them would take turns faking pains and requesting relief cure.

 

 


First attempt at fluff, do you like it? This is based on a true event, only less romantic ;u;