I am Not Your Girlfriend

In the Cloud with You

"Ma, Pa, He will be here." Her parents automatically raised their heads. "On saturday."

"That's good then. I am so excited to finally meet your boyfriend my dear."

"Ma..." I needed to tell them now. "Nothing." She let out a deep sigh.

"Why do you look so sad when your boyfriend's gonna visit?"

"Did that guy cheated on you baby cakes?" Her father is a little furious.

"Nah, it's nothing like that Appa."

"Then, what's wrong baby?"

"Nothing, really." She is trying to convince them. I am getting crazy. "I will just feed his turtle." She run to the stares.

 

Next morning, Saturday. The day when she has to return Ddangkoma to his owner, the day when they will meet again and the day to say goodbye to all the changes he brought.

"So, this is goodbye, right?" Hana is talking sincerely to the turtle. She has grown fondness for the reptile that's why she feels like she doesn't want to let it, him...go.

"Hana, baby..." She heard her mother excitedly calling from downstairs.

"I guess he's here, huh?" The turtle just looked at her.

"Hi." Yesung greeted her lively. His smile reaches his eyes.

"Oh, Hello." She nodded to her.

"That's it?" Her mom sounds disappointed. "Why are you two so formal? No hugs or kisses."

"Ma! Why are we gonna do that?"

"Yes, right." Her father agreed immediately. "Being formal is like respecting each other. It's good."

"So old-fashioned." Her mother looked at Yesung and smiled sweetly. "You have to join us for dinner, Jongwoonie."

"Yes, eomeonie. It's my honor."

"Oh~ you are so sweet." She giggled a little. "Yah, Hana-ya, why are you so stiff to your boyfriend?"

"Ma...we are not----"

"We haven't talked to each for a long time." He cut Hana's sentence and laughed awkwardly. "MY Hana must be very upset, aren't you Hana-ya?"

"Kyaaa...did you here that yeobo? He called her 'my'!!" Her mom is turning  into a fangirl as Hana's eyes grew bigger in disbelief.

"Aish~ She is still MY Hana, young man."

"Ah-- ye! I'm sorry Sir, I didn't mean that-----"

"Aniya, aniya, Jongwoon-a, this old man is just being jealous. We will leave you two now." She dragged her husband out of the living room.

"What are you trying to do?!" She wanted to yell at him as loud as she can but she is afraid that her parents will hear them. "I was trying to clean up the mess that you did and now what?! What did you say to them?!" She is gridding her teeth to help calm herself.

"What' wrong with calling you MY HANA?"

"Aish, stop calling me that!------ OMO! " She threw what is in her hand to him because she was so angry and it was flying in the air already when she realized it was Ddangkoma.

They both ran as quickly as they could to catch the poor turtle. Yesung is running backwards eyes fixed to the 'flying turlte' while Hana is not very far from him, also trying to catch the animal. Since Yesung is taller he managed to reach it in mid-air.

"I got it!" He celebrated as he holds Ddangkoma in one hand not noticing the sofa behind him and stumbled down.

"Get out of my way!! Ack!" It was Hana's turned to stumble, not to the sofa but to Yesung.  She cannot control her speed while trying to catch after Yesung and Ddangkoma and it was to late to turn around when Yesung suddenly stopped.

"Just how many times would you bump on me?" Yesung said while looking at Hana who is lying on his chest.

"It was your fault! Who told you to stop there without warning?"

"Hey, I was trying to save my turtle that you threw away." They continue to argue in that position.

"I-It was not my intention to throw him to you... I was.."

"You wanted to kill my turtle."

"I was not! It was all your fault! If you didn't make me angry all of this wouldn't had happened!"

"You were angry at me? Why?"

"Are you for real? I was trying to clear it up to my parents that you are not my boyfriend and what did you do? You just made them believe more that we're a couple! And what did you call me?!"

"MY HANA."

"I am not your girlfriend!" She pushed her hands beside Yesung's head to support her body and finally move away from him. But he put his hand on the top of her head and gently carressed her hair.

"Then, I will make you." He looked into her eyes while saying this which made her more confused. He pushed her head to lie down to his chest again, because she was to confused to think she just followed what he wanted her to do.

"Maybe you are not my girlfriend now but what if I want you to be, will you be mine?"

Hana's eyes grew bigger and started to get hazy because her tears are about to fall. Her mind seems to be drifting away somewhere now that she heard him say those worlds while she can hear his heartbeats at the same time.

 

 

 

 

It's been a long time! So, how was that?

I'm very sorry, I was soooo busy. Anyway, I think I can update more now!

Does anyone else thinks that Ddangkoma is turning to be their cupid? \\m//