Chapter 2: Comeback

Collaboration

 

That night…

One by one Sment members started to fill the Big private room reserved only for them. Line up – F(x), Boa, DBSK, SJ, Shinee, then SNSD was the last one to arrive.

They were all looking gorgeous and beautiful. SJ member stood up to get their partners except for Ryeowook, Heechul, Kibum and Hankyung. Kangin and Taeyeon, Leeteuk and Yuri, Jessica and Donghae,Siwon ad Yoona, Sooyoung and Sungmin, Shindong and Sunny, Hyoyeon and Yesung. They all went to their seats leaving the last couple the only one standing; Eunhyuk and Tiffany. All eyes were on them. Even Hankyung’s but the only difference was He had show no emotions while the others were smiling.

“Go Eunhyuk!” Changmin shouted everyone laughed.

“Shall we?” He placed a flower on her ear and kissed her forehead. She smiled at him sweetly and everyone giggled. She linked her arms to his.

“WE shall.” They both walked towards their seats together with Siwon, Yoona ,Donghae and Jessica. They were sitting across Hankyung’s table.

The whole night Hankyung was staring at her. She was smiling. She was happy. But the sad part is she was happy but with another guy. HE sighed.

“Now it’s time to crown the King and Queen of the night. I’m gonna give this to Uncle so that he can award you guys” Leeteuk said.

“The King for tonight is no other than Eunhyuk!” They all clapped their hands together for him. Everyone cheered. Eunhyuk stood up amazed and walked towards the center receiving a sash. He was looking perfect with his red hair styled up and a black tuxedo. “The Queen for tonight is…Tiffany” Tiffany widened her eyes and pointed herself.

“What me?” Tiffany stood up and walked towards the center.  They all gave her a loud cheer and clap. She was looking pretty as ever. She received a sash and Eunhyuk placed his arms around her to give her a tight hug. Everyone in the audience chuckled and continued to cheer while feeling thrilled.

“Congratulations sweetheart.” Eunhyuk whispered.

“Congratulations sweetheart anchovy!” She chuckled and he pinched her nose lightly as he always does. They parted.

“You have to dance with each other. Then each girl here would dance Eunhyuk and the guys will dance with Tiffany.” They all nodded.

“Can I have this dance?” Eunhyuk offered his hand.  Tiffany took it and they both started to sway with the music.

“Aww…” Everyone was giggling with their sweetness. Tiffany rested her head on his shoulder.

“Oppa…thank you for always.”

“Tiffany how many times would you say that?” He chuckled.

“Always even though I know it’s not enough”

“It’s always worthy you know because you are happy.” She giggled.

“I love you Miyoung~ah”

“I love you too oppa.” Then Leeteuk tapped Eunhyuk’s shoulder.

“It’s our turn” Eunhyuk handed Leeteuk Tiffany’s hand and went to Boa to give her his second dance.

The last man that danced her was Hankyung. Everyone was intensely starring at them.

"Tiffany?" He moved his hand to reach out to her. She took it and just smiled at him as he was smiling at her. He placed his right arm around her waist and moved her closer to him. She looked shock but he just continued swaying to the music. They were just staring at each other. They looked perfect for one another. The crowd smiled silently feeling the love inside the room and feeling thrilled as well. Tiffany placed her left arm on his shoulder. Their faces where inches away from each other. In one move Hankyung placed Tiffany's hand to his shoulder and then placed his other arn around her hugging her. She rested her chin on his shoulder as she connects her arms.

"How are you?" Hankyung whispered on her right ear.

"I'm good...you?"

"As usual."

"Hmm.."

"I miss you...much more than you expected." She closed her eyes. Her tears started falling from her eyes. She quickly wiped it.

"Oppa...I miss you too..." He secretly smiled.

“You look beautiful tonight….” Tiffany giggled. That was one factor why she fell in love with him he knew how to make her smile. She opened her eyes and looked down smiling.

“Oppaaa…” She hit his back lightly.

“Yah Tiffany! It hurts.” He acted like in pain but Tiffany knew he was lying.

“Aniyooo!” She continued.

“Finee…” Hankyung chuckled.

“Oppa…”

“Hmm…” He felt her arms tightened around his neck.

“Nothing…I just missed you so much.”  It seems like she forgot the pain he had cause her. Then a cough ruined their moment.

“Excuse me…you  two must have missed each other so much but we are suppose to sit down now because the music is already gone and you two continued to hug each other.” Leeteuk chuckled. They nodded and went back to their seats shyly as the others mischievously smiled at them.

________________________________________________________________________________

The next morning,

Tiffany was ready for her schedule but she had no one to accompany her to go to SM entertainment since all of her sisters are busy.

Oppa, fetch me at the dorm pleasseeeee >,< – TF

Hmmm….sure 10 mins.promise. :) – EH

Okay…Thanks! – TF

After 10 minutes,

As promised Eunhyuk arrived and went with Tiffany to Sment to record.

“Good Morning Hyungs!” Eunhyuk said as they opened the door.

“What are you doing here Eunhyuk?” Hankyung asked feeling a little bit jealous.

“Ohh I accompanied Tiffany because she needs a ride going here. Well I better be going! I have a schedule! Bye Hyung.” Before he closed the door, Tiffany hugged him and he kissed her forehead. “If you need me text me.” She nodded and smiled. He mouthed Love you to her and she too did. Eunhyuk closed the door and ran away leaving the staffs with Tiffany and Hankyung. Tiffany was smiling going inside the record room. Hankyung didn’t show any emotions. The whole recording time he wasn’t talking to her.

“Oppa are you okay?” He nodded.

“Okay very good. Your voices blend beautiful together. Thank you so much.” They both bowed down.

“Thank you.” Hankyung slightly smiled. Tiffany showed her pretty eye smiles.

“I need to go. Goodbye.” Hankyung said, bowed down and went out.

“Me too…” Tiffany bowed down and followed. She didn’t saw Hankyung walking but he was just minutes away when he went out. She looked at her phone and was about to text Eunhyuk when someone in the corner grabbed her. She looked up and saw Hankyung.

“Wait oppa.” Her eyebrows met. She was curious. They both walked into Hankyung’s car.

“Where are you going to bring me?!” He didn’t answer but started driving. “Hankyung!” He parked his car to a quiet place. No people that surrounds them, No one just them “So what are we doing here?”

“You and Eunhyuk together?”

“I am the first one that asked!”

“Don’t change the topic! I expect you two are together, saying I love you to one another.” He angrily frowned.

“Wait! Who are you to say that to me! We are no longer together remember!” She angrily responded. He looked at her. He knew he scared her a little bit.

“Okay I’m sorry.” He sighed “Just answer”

“No.”

“Then why would you two be so sweet together always?”

“We were usually like that, you must get used to it nowadays.”

“I’m used to it when we were doing it together.”

“But today is different okay. It’s all in the past.”

“Can we go back the way we used to be?” Tiffany stayed quiet.

“You are going to leave again.”

“No If you say yes then I’ll be here in Korea for good and if no I’ll go back to China.” Tiffany just stared at him.

“Can I think about it?” He nodded

“Of course But…” He moved up from his chair and leaned closer to her. “I will never give up until we are back together.” Hankyung just smiled as Tiffany was staring at him. “Let’s go up.”

“Where?”

“Just wait” They both went up to a tall building wearing their hoodies and glasses. They went to the 15th floor and Hankyung opened the door to his very glamorous condo.

“Oppa is this yours?” He nodded. She looked around “It’s beautiful” She walked towards the big see through window. “Seoul.” He hugged her from the back making her gasp. He turned her around to face him. He placed her fallen hair behind her ear.  Her heart started beating fast as she was nervously looking at him while he was just sweetly smiling at her.  He leaned and gave her a peck. He carried her to his room and lied on top of her.

“Oppa what are you doing?”

“Hmm…Just staring at you and you’re beautiful face.” He leaned in and gave her a passionate kiss. She played with his hair. They continued to kiss until Tiffany’s phone interrupted them. She opened her eyes and slowly pushed him. They both sat up and Tiffany blushed. Hankyung smiled while wiping the corner of his lips.

“Sweet.”  Tiffany glared at him. She answered her phone.

“Yes?”  Tiffany widened her eyes  “What?! Eunhh-hyuk oppa got into a car accident.”

“We’re going to the hospital. Everyone in SM entertainment is rushing there.” Taeyeon said. Then Hankyung received a message from Leeteuk.

Eunhyuk got into a car accident. –LT. Hankyung was shock.

Where are you? Is he okay? –HG

We still don’t know how he is doing but we are on our way to the hospital. –LT

Yes, Going now –HG

“Yes. We’re gonna be there as fast as we can” Tiffany’s voice was cracking. She was worried about him. Her tears were falling. She was scared since she doesn’t know how he was doing. The call ended.

“Oppa let’s go.” Hankyung nodded and they both went to the hospital where Eunhyuk was brought.

On the car,

Tiffany couldn’t help but think about Eunhyuk.

“Calm down. He’s gonna be fine. My dongsaeng is a very strong person.” Hankyung held her hand.

As she wiped her tears more tears started to fall. She looked at him.

“Oppa….”

________________________________________________________________________________

“Super Junior’s Eunhyuk.”

“Room 713”

They went to Eunhyuk’s room and knocked on the door. As they opened it they can’t see Eunhyuk because a lot of people were blocking them. Tiffany slowly passed by them and saw Eunhyuk sitting up and just smiling. Hankyung hugged Eunhyuk.

“Oh you little monkey!” Tiffany hit him with her bag.

“Hey! Hey! Stop! Can’t you see I’m injured?” Eunhyuk chuckled. Tiffany’s tears can’t stop falling as she sat on his bed facing him and then suddenly she hugged him tightly.  The people that surrounded them giggled.

“You made me worried you pabo!”

“I’m okay can’t you see. It’s just a minor injury.”

“Why can’t you be so carefullll?” She faced him and frowned. He laughed.

“Tiffany I’m fine.”

“And what if next time it’s not just a small injury! What if you die next time! Do you think I can live with it?”

“Hey! Of course I don’t want to die. I’ll be careful I promise.” He pinched her nose lightly “And you stop worrying too much.” She hugged him once again

“I’m happy you’re fine. I don’t know what to do if this gets serious.” They parted. Eunhyuk cupped her face and moved his face closer to hers. She smiled as he brushed his nose to hers.

“Yoohooo We are still here.” The other artist teasingly smiled at them.

“Uh-huh…you two are really not together.” They said

“We’re not.” Eunhyuk and Tiffany looked at them and said in chorus.

“DENIAL!!!”

“But that’s the truth.” They all laughed.

“Hmm…”

“We need to go.” Changmin said and walked to Eunhyuk. He shook his hand and bumped their chest together “Take care bro.” Eunhyuk nodded and smiled. Yunho did the same.

“We don’t want Tiffany worrying about you all night long.” He winked at her.

“Yah Oppa! Shut up!” She shyly looked down.

“Tippanyy---Tippanyy!” He .

“Go now! I don’t want you guys to be late” She playfully pushed them. They chuckled. “Take care oppas.” The boys gestured them goodbye and walked away.

After a while, One by one the people inside the room started to go until only SJ and SNSD members are there. They stared at one another for the whole minute until someone was able to formulate something to say. 

________________________________________________________________________________

The next chapter will be the last. Thanks for reading this! :)) Don't forget to comment.