Chapter 1: News.

Collaboration

 

Changed it! I thinks its going to have 1 or 2 more chapters before the finale! :)

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Super Junior’s Hankyung filed a lawsuit against SM Entertainment.

That’s the headline for today’s news. All the reporters gathered around Hankyung and threw him different questions. Today, he was going back to China his true home. Will he ever comeback? Nobody knows whether he will or not. Even he didn’t know the answer to that question.

She kept on crying all night. Her members tried their best to console her but she won’t feel any better. He didn’t even say the reason why he had to leave. It was killing her seeing him go. A sharp pang of pain was stabbing her chest. She couldn’t do anything but to let him go. The hell she didn’t expect this to happen. Yesterday they were still together; smiling, laughing, spending sweet moments, she didn’t know it was their last for this time.

Why does he have to go? Why does he have to leave her? Why?

__________________________________________________________________________________________

After 3 years, It was 2012.

She can once again smile after a long time of being in pain. She forgot about that incident that happened and made new memories even though every night she still thinks about him. Even though she wouldn’t admit it she was still deeply in love with him everyone knew that. Eunhyuk became her knight and shining armor for the past years. He was always there to make her smile, to make her laugh and to comfort her in times of distress. Every time that their group would be together, Eunhyuk and Tiffany would always be with each other’s side. Some of their friends in the agency thought they were together because of the affection they were showing for one another, but no they are not.

“Tiffany!” They passed by each other on the hallway. She hugged him tightly.

 “How are you oppa?” They parted as she looked at him deeply.

“I’m good. You?”

“Better than ever.” She showed her beautiful eye smile.

“Wait…Uncle is calling you in his office I remembered.”

“Why?”

“I don’t know. Try to find out and tell me okay?” She nodded and bid goodbye. She ran to their president’s office. She knocked on the door 3 times then opened it. She stood in front of the table and in front of Mr. Lee.

“Good morning uncle…” Tiffany smiled kind of feeling nervous.

“Sit down Fany” She followed his command. “Wait. Let me ask you…Are you and Eunhyuk together?” Even LSM thinks the same.

“Aniyo Uncle. We are just very good friends.”

“Okay…I have your word. I just wanna make it as clear as water.” She nodded. He handed her a folder. She opened it and looked at the paper that was attached to the folder. Her eyes widened as she read it.

“Is this serious?”

“Do you think we are joking Tiffany?”

“Aniyoo…but why me?”

“Because you are half Korean and American, You can speak both language.”

“But Jessica can do this”

“And the main reason is that you are handpicked by the composer of this song.”

“Why him?”

“He’s Chinese and Korean and he was picked too.” She was starting to get worried.

I’m not gonna let him ruin me again. I’m not gonna let that happen.

Tiffany looked at Mr. Lee and nodded.

“Tiffany…You are going to record the day after tomorrow. Time 8:30 in the morning. And you are going to film the music video with him on 2 different places on Thursday; China and Seoul are the locations. Get it?” She nodded. “You may go.”

“Thank you.” She bowed down and walked outside the door. She couldn’t help but tear up. She quickly wiped it and proceeded on walking.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

The girls were having their bonding time. They formed a big circle and started chatting about what happened to them today. They all gasp and started worrying for Tiffany when they found out what she had been through today.

“I don’t know how to face him.” Tiffany confessed and more tears fell from her eyes. The girls comforted her.

“Tiffany…You got over him now remember? Just work normally as always. Don’t let him get close to you.” Sooyoung said while tightening her hug.

“How? You know I still love him so much and I can’t avoid him cause we’ll be shooting together. This is such a piece of crappp! I hate thisss!” Tiffany angrily stormed out of the living room and went inside her room locking herself.

“Hmm…How can we protect her from oppa?” SNSD members started to think of ideas. No one can come up of such a good idea. No one.

“Why is destiny doing this to her?”

“Maybe it wants them to get their relationship fixed.”

“It’s gonna be tough for Tiffany I say. Poor Tiffany. I hope Hankyung oppa doesn’t hurt her the same way as before or else I’m gonna hunt him down and kick him.”

“Let us let destiny play. Let’s see what happens and if she’s not happy when she comeback we are really gonna make a move Deal?” SNSD members nodded.

Tiffany got tears all over her face. She really couldn’t help it every time they talk about him. And now she has to face him it’s hard for her to do it. Her brain was fighting her heart. She couldn’t decide properly. Then she fell asleep.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Super Junior’s Hankyung to collaborate with SNSD’s Tiffany?

This news CONFIRMED. They are going to sing the theme song for Asia’s Song Festival 2012 to hold in China this September.

 

The composers (Mr. Lee Jang Hyun and Ms. Jiang Shin) of the song handpicked them. SM Entertainment didn’t give any more information about this collaboration which makes it more interesting.

 

As far as we know Hankyung and Tiffany is the discussed rumored couple this past 2009. Some say they are really dating and some not. The two first appeared together in Strong heart where Kang Hodong and Lee Seung Gi (the MCs) started teasing them that they look good together; which was eventually true for everyone on the set. That moment got many fans attention. A conversation happened which makes it more controversial.

 

 “Hankyung ssi! You kept on talking and talking with Tiffany do you like her?” – Hodong

 

 The MCs named them as the “Foreign Couple” because they both came from different countries and united in one company to chase their dreams.

They became the most talked about couple of 2009.

 

Now after 3 years, What will happen when they face each other again? Still the same or not?

__________________________________________________________________________________________

“Headlines! This is weird! Tiffany didn’t tell me anything…maybe she forgot!” Eunhyuk wondered as he was reading the newspaper placed on the table while stirring his coffee. “Maybe I should call her.” He dialed her number and she picked it up quickly.

“Why you calling so early in the morning oppaaa?” He chuckled as he heard her cute annoyed voice.

“Sorry princess for waking you up but you have to see the headlines for Today’s news!” Tiffany sat up and her eyes widened. She ran out of the room and looked at the newspapers on the table. Her other members just stared at her.

“You and oppa! Headlines! My goodness!”

“Seriously?!” She expressed while reading the article.

“I didn’t know you two were rumored dating!” Sunny said.

“Sunny! I told you that! Argghh!”

“Oh sorry! Memory gap!” Jessica lightly hit Sunny at the back of her head. “Ouch! What was that for?”

“You Bunny shut uppp!” She stuck her tongue out and then she faced Tiffany “So like the news was asking. What will happen?”

“I don’t know.” Tiffany shrugged her shoulders. She went back on the line. “Oppa…I don’t know what to do.” She said as cellphone was hanging between her shoulder and ear. She stared at the newspaper.

“Hey…Calm down sweetheart. You can do that. You can face hyung. You moved on right?” Tiffany thought about it for a while. “Hmm…Just be strong. I’ll see you later. I promise I’ll wait for you in the lobby. Love you!”

“Love you too…” It was usual for them to say that. That was one reason why everyone thought they were together but it was just a sign of their close friendship. She smiled and ended the call.

“Are you sure you two are not in love with each other?” Sooyoung asked in a teasing way. Tiffany furrowed her eyebrows.

“Of course not…We’re always just like that.” She kept on denying it.

“Hmm…You two look good together. Eunhyuk oppa will not hurt you.” All the girls giggled.

“Girls….seriously?! Aish!” With that annoyed, she stormed out of the room and prepared herself to go to the company. She took a warm bath and wore simple clothes.

Manager oppa. I need a ride to SMENT. – TF

After 1o minutes, the car arrived and Tiffany made her way to go to their company.

________________________________________________________________________________

“Oppa!” She ran to him and gave him a hug. He spun her around. Every day it seems like they always miss each other.

“Heard the news.” Eunhyuk stared and smiled at her. They half-parted. Eunhyuk arms still around her waist while her hands were on his biceps.

“What news?” She curiously asked.

“Hyung is going to arrive soon. We’re going to fetch him.”

“Seriously? All the SJ members.” She was happy for them.

“Yes, Uncle permitted us.” He showed his gummy smile.

“I’m so happy for you guys. Tell Hankyung oppa I said hi okay.” He nodded.

“Why don’t you just tell it in front him since you are going to face him TODAY.”

“What? What are you talking about?”

“Besides the ball, Uncle arranged a dinner for all of us and Hankyung hyung since its a long time since we last ate together. It’s like a small reunion I think.”

“Kibum oppa’s gonna be there?” He nodded.

“Oh my gosh…SJ oppas are reunited.” She clapped her hands like a little kid.

“I thought this isn’t going to happen once again.”

“Well here it is.”

“Tiffany.”

“Hmm…”

“Hankyung hyung you still love him right?”

“I don’t know.”

“Try to move on and try to love again maybe you’ll know the answer.”

“Oppa…What if we try?”

“Us?” Tiffany nodded and smiled. “That would be an honor!” He chuckled “But the problem is that we don’t love each other. Hmm…let’s test it.” Eunhyuk held her hand and ran into an old practice room full of mirrors. He closed the door and opened the lights.

“What are we doing here?” Slowly he moved closer to her. Her heart started beating fast. “W-what are you d-doing oppa?” She asked stuttering. As she kept on moving, she hit her back on the mirror meaning there’s no more space to move. He placed his hands on both sides of mirror at her back.

“Say no and I’ll stop. If you don’t say anything I’m going to continue.”

“Continue what?” His hands moved to her waist and the other cupped her face. He leaned closer until their faces where inches away from each other. She still didn’t speak. He pressed his lips against her. Her arms circled around his neck while playing with his hair. They continued to kiss passionately until they heard footsteps going to their way. They parted and Tiffany just stared at him lovingly.

“That’s the test. Come on let’s run before anyone finds out.” They both went out of the room.

________________________________________________________________________________

“Oppa! What the heck is that test?”

“You liked it don’t you.” She hit his shoulders.

“Of course not! No way!”

“Sooo…what did you feel?”

“Butterflies?”

“Hmmm…So do you wanna go with the plan?”

“No. I don’t want to be a burden for you. Oppa…Let’s forget about it okay.” He nodded and smiled. She linked her arms on his.

“You’re not a burden for me always remember that.” He pinched her nose lightly. They made their way to the exit door wearing their shades and hoodies. They both went in Eunhyuk’s car and went to SNSD’s dorm.

________________________________________________________________________________

“Thank you oppa for the ride” She said and he nodded. She went inside their dorm and found 8 girls waiting and standing infront of her while smiling.

“Seriously. You too look good together.”

“Aishh! This matter again. Okay we tried but it didn’t work!”

“What do you mean you tried?” The girls sat down on the dining table in front of the television.

“We kissed.” She sat beside them.

“What?!”

“Yeah. I mean it’s a test”

“What did you feel?”

“Butterflies.”

“But is it better than Hankyung oppa’s?” She frowned and shook her head.

“The heck Tiff. You still love him that much.” Tiffany shrugged her shoulders

“I don’t know. I just don’t wanna worry much okay.” They all nodded. “By the way there’s gonna be a special dinner this evening apart from the ball.”

“Yeah Uncle told us already..”

“What do you think girls let’s all wear white or black?”

“White I think is prettier.”

“Yeahh me too…”

While watching the news…

BREAKING NEWS: Super Junior’s Hankyung already arrived at the airport.

Tiffany saw his face. His eyes covered with eyeglasses, hair dyed in black and his face was still handsome as ever. His body was bigger.  SNSD members looked at Tiffany while she was staring at the TV.

“She is not frickin over him” Taeyeon chuckled while whispering.

“I know. WE have to plan something to get them back if we find out he still likes her. Deal?” The girls nodded.