Five

Make Time

The hair dyer's noise defeated the sound of televsion.  But even though he quite cant figure what the news anchor was saying, Seunghyun kept his eyes on it. 

After the weather update, he was even more interested on the gossip segment up next. ..."SNSD's night out with 2PM boys"

 

With his hair now slightly dry, he unplugs the dyer and sits on the end of the bed and watches.

"Many have speculating that Taecyon of 2PM is dating SNSD's Jessica for photos of them last year, having coffee and apparently getting cozy. Witnesses also said that they were a little too friendly inside the cafe. But it seems Taecyon and Jessica are not the only members who are getting "a little too friendly". Recently Tiffany of SNSD was seen with Nickhun of 2PM in AvenueL together with again, Jessica and Taecyon, along with 5 more friends. No doubt Taecyon and Jessica are "friends" but it seems Tiffany and Nickhun are also getting to know each other........"

 

Seunghyun attentively listens to the annoucer waiting for further details, but little did he know that Tiffany was at the doorway watching it with him. She was suppose to call him for breakfast but instead she is taken back by the photos flashing on the tv.  Why wasnt she notified by the managers that there was going to be some gossip news about her?  She could have at least told him a lil earlier. She did not tell him about her hanging out with Jessica and the 2PM boys. And she knows that again, this is a big deal for him. 

 

"Tiffanny can be seen laughing with the group and moments later Nickhun whispers into her ear, making again the young lady laugh. The group then entered the theater to watch The Vow, which coincidentally is a romantic movie. Could be a couple date right? After the movie ended Nickhun kept close to Tiffany and also sat together while they grabbed donuts and coffee. The night ended with the boys sending off the girls to their respective cars. So are Taecyon and Jessica still sticking with the "just friends" story or reports of them admitting that they're together will resurface soon? How about Tiffany and Nickhun, are they also a couple in the making? Both SME and JYPE denied the rumors and both said "All of the them are smiply just friends. Friends for now maybe? We do not know but we sure know that, that was one spectacular night."

 

"Next the the diving women of Jeju Island talks about their recent.........."

 

"Hey." She says startling Seunghyun by her sudden presence. 

 

"Just finished drying my hair." He says as he stood up and returned the dryer in the bathroom.

"Lets eat breakfast?"

"Yeah sure."

 

As they were going down the stairs he finally told her what she knew was coming.

"I didnt know you guys went out with 2PM again."

"I forgot to tell you."

"Oh".

 

Tiffany can hear the dismay in his voice but refused to open up the topic. They then sat in the kitchen counter to eat. Bacon, pancakes, with strawberry and blueberry fillings, orange juice and coffee were spread throughout the center of the table.

 

They were a little quiet. They usual talk when they eat together. Tiffany knew why, he was mad, jealous to be more specific. But Tiffany was getting irritated, now was not the right time. But she couldnt blame him, she forgot to tell him and seeing your girlfriend on tv with another guy , laughing and looking like she was letting him flirt with her, is not exactly the kind of sight a boyfriend wants to see.

"Seunghyun?"

"Hmmmm?" He says as he looks at her direction. 

"Please dont be mad at me."

"What? Im not." He immediately retorts as he popped a pieces of pancakes in his mouth.

"I know you, you are. Im sorry. I was bored that day and Jessica asked me to come with her. Its just i know you were busy recording that day and...."

"You could have at least texted me, you always do."

"And you could have at least told me about your movie offer" She suddenly says making it appear he also have been neglecting to tell her some important news. 

"But that isnt even confirmed yet!  He argues. 

"You could have at least told me about it! Its like we dont talk at all!" She snaps back.

"Fine! We're even!" Seunghyun says in his high toned voice. 

 

Holding back her emotions, she looks away from his intense look and sighs. Tiffany cant believe, what he said. This was definitely not about getting even. She just forgot. She would never do something that would hurt him, and much less to get even.

 

Noticing that she was upset with what he just said. He felt disappointed with himself. Hours before he needs to go back to the studio, this wasnt the way he wants to leave the house, to leave her. As if their physical distance wasnt enough, he didnt need them to be more distant that were already are.

 

 "Im sorry. I forgot to tell you about the offer because i just got the script.  I wanted to show it to you personally. But since we're so caught up with the recording i forgot, and hyung just reminded me about it again last night.  I just want you to tell me these things, about you hanging out with guys because i dont want to know about it in some news. Fine, im jealous, not of the person, but that they could spend time with you. I want that too. I want to go to the movies with you and cafes and eat out. And go anywhere, everywhere. But i know i cant and ....It ."

Seunghyun stands up from his stool and approaches the lady sitting in front of him. He leans over the counter and observes her thin pink lips, her perfect cute nose, her long eyelashes. He marvels at her beauty and he regrets his somewhat childish act. All he wants is to see this face everyday, to see it when he opens his eyes in the morning. 

"Im sorry." He says again.

"I cant believe in all of the days you decide not to keep your jealousy to yourself, it had to be today, when we have less than 12 hours to spend time together."

"Im sorry." He utters and puts his right hand behind Tiffany's neck and caresses the area below his earlobe with his thumb. Her skin against his was enough to make both consumed with bounding heartbeats.

"I hardly get to see you Seunghyun. And this not the way i want to spend our few hours together."

 

She finally looks at him, looks straight into his eyes. 

He understands and so does she.

He leans in to give her a tender, passionate kiss. And again he mumbles against her lips.

"Im sorry."

She smiles at him and gives him a peck on the lips.

 

He then fumbles with his fingers the strap of Tiffany's Temperley London thin baby blue thin strap dress.

"Im hungry." He says in a seductive tone, suggesting he should feast on another kind of meal. He then kisses down the side of her lips, her jaw and down to her neck sending shivers down her spine.

He then traces the contour of her shoulder blades which were exposed by her dress. Looking down her perfectly round orbs, he reaches for the zipper of her dress, wanting to it. Before he could, Tiffany pushes him and laughs at his naughtiness. Even if she want him too, not now, maybe later she thought.

 

Seunghyun laughs at her too and pretends to be dumbed out that he couldnt proceed.  But he sits back to his chair feeling relieved that they ok again.

After a couple of minutes of eating the delicious pancakes Tiffany prepared and talking about their work and random things, the doorbell rang. Seunghyun opens the door to see his manager already set and asking him if he was ready to go.  He finishes his orange juice and went upstairs to clean up and get his things.

 

" Do you want some bacon oppa? I know you love bacon." Tiffany offers to Seunghyun's manager and showing him her signature charm.

"Dont mind if i do, im a getting a little hungry."

 

 

As the manager grabbed some strips he chats with her.

"Im sorry i have to steal him away again." His manager says.

"Its ok oppa, what a man's gotta do, he gotta do." She answers and gives him an assuring smile.

 

Seunghyun then comes down from their room and gets ready to leave. He puts on his Thom Browne coat as his manager and then grabs his things and went ahead and telling him he has to be down in 5minutes.

 

"I'll text you when i get there. I cant wait to tell you how the shoot goes, along with ice concept stuff."  He says asTiffany takes the opportunity to fix his coat as he talks.

 "Ok."

"So... ill see you later?"

"See you later."  she mouths close to his lips.

 

He then leans in for a kiss but she avoids his lips, and laughs at him.

"Give me my kiss so i can go!" He says sounding like a whinning 4 year old.

"Ok fine!!!." She says pretending like she had no other choice.

 

She leans in to capture his thin lips and she kisses him. The sweet touch of their lips was electric, it always have been.

She then pats his cheek and he heads for the door. Before closing it, he said in his trying hard American accent, "See you later alligator!" . Making her laugh with might.

As much as she want to be with him the whole day, she cant. But for now, these 11 hours with him was enough.

 

 

--------------------/////------------------------

I cannot believe it took me months to write again. Sorry guys!!! And yey for patient subscribers!!!!

So sorry guys for the y chapter. I rewrote it tho via my iphone on my way home.

My driver was all "Why so serious >insert real name< Anything wrong?" I was so glued to my phone!

 

So sorry again guys, writer's block i guess? And work is a big block!

Btw what is mature content? Just about or all bases? If you know what i mean. hahahaha

I took off the "M" cuz this is pretty clean. hahahaha

Anyway please leave comments :) Thank you for subscribing!

Update really soon *wink*!