Miss 3 Explains

Artifical Love

(Miss 3 aka brain. Scientist of the numbers. Cold hearted and often times blunt, but lets her guard down once she feels she is not in any danger. Often times laughs at people who believe in things like destiny, fate and even true love.)

“I can explain where he is.” A young female dressed in a lab coat with her hair tied back said appearing at the door entrance.

"What do you mean you can explain? How can you explain what just happened!?" Kai shouted.

"Calm down." Luhan said.

"Who are you?" Baekhyun asked.

"I'm Miss 3." she said with a smile.

"Your one of those numbers!" Chanyeol said pulling Lulu behind him.

"I'm a former number; I quit the numbers after my last experiment."

"What was your last experiment?" Kris asked.

Miss 3 pointed to Lulu. "They are."

"What do you mean they are? Lulu is the only one here." D.O said looking at her.

"Aigoo, thankfully you guys are cute. Look at what she has on. Doesn't it look familiar?" she asked them as they turned to look at her.

She was dressed in Sehan's clothes which were too big for her.

"She's wearing Sehan's clothes!?" Suho said looking at her.

"But, how?" Chen asked.

"They are one." Miss 3 said looking at her.

"You mean that Lulu and Sehan are the same person!?" Xiumin asked.

Miss 3 shook her head. No they are separate people, but coexist with one another."

"What do you mean?" Luhan asked.

"To put it simply Lulu and Sehan are experiment 1. Or you can call them Siblings 1."

"They are part of the numbers!?" Luhan asked.

"Indeed, but they are a special case. You see. They are successful androids."

"Everyone turned to look at Lulu.

"She can't be, we know for a fact that-"

"That she's a woman?" Miss 3 said cutting Luhan off.

"Well yeah."

"Of course she's a woman she was born that way. Don't you know the definition of an android? She's human, but some parts of her are mechanical. They were the first success. The other numbers are... Well we're incomplete androids."

"What part of Lulu is mechanical?" Suho asked.

Miss 3 pointed to her head. "this part." she said.

"Is her heart mechanical as well?" Chanyeol asked?"

"Nope, we couldn’t replace it, besides her mind is the most important thing. It controls the rest of the body. The heart was useless to us so we let them keep it."

"Why do you call the heart useless?" Chen asked.

"It is when you are trying to create the ultimate assassin."

"Then why didn't you remove it?" Kris asked.

"Their father wouldn't let us. He refused to let us touch their heart. He said it was the last thing that made them human. What nonsense. I mean the brain controls everything letting them keep the heart is pointless!" she said laughing.

"I think their father is right. Having a heart makes you alive." Luhan said looking at her.

"Please, as a scientist I will have to disagree. I find it a stupid organ and I laugh when people say their heart is hurting because they have fallen in love."

"You don't believe it has anything to do with the heart?" Baekhyun asked.

"No, anyway I'm here to just explain what is going on."

"Why are you telling us?" Luhan asked.

"Because Ms. 2 and Mr. 00 are trying to build an army like them. Lulu and Sehun as you call them were once separate people. They are really siblings that have been fused together."

"Say what!?" Kris shouted.

"They were in an accident when they were younger and left brain dead. Their father was approached by Mr. 00 then. He offered to help him, but their father didn't know the price he'd have to pay to see his children laugh again.

Research began and eventually we had a break through. Their father had created an artificial brain for both of them. It would replace their damaged one and also be able to learn just like a normal brain."

"He sounds amazing!" Tao interrupted.

"He was. He knew Mr. 00 couldn't be trusted and built a system inside each of them that would erase their memories if something were to happen to him. He wanted them to completely forget him in case an accident occurred and also to forget everything that they had been taught since they woke up.

"You mean they were-"

"They were trained from an early age to be assassins taught by Mr. 00 himself."

"Then how did they get fused?" Sehun asked.

"Mr. 00 saw that the two were skilled and wanted to completely make them androids replacing their arms legs everything. Their father wouldn't allow it and tried to escape with the two. Let's just say it didn't go well." she said looking at the group.

"That's when Mr.00 decided to try and take Sehan away. Of course his father wouldn't allow for that to happen which is why he agreed to make both complete androids."

"But he didn't do it!" Sehun shouted.

"Yah! Don't interrupt me!" she shouted. "Of course he didn't do it! He instead fused them together using a weird invention of his. I watched as their molecules scattered and then reassembled. Lulu was the only one that was left after the molecules combined. After that...Lulu tried to escape from the laboratory. Mr.00 sent everyone after her, but she eventually escaped and somehow ended up in your care. That Ahjussi was a weird one, he smiled as she escaped. He told me this too."

"Miss 3 I don't know how long I'll be able to protect them from Mr.00, can I trust you to look after them."

"Crazy old guy." she said shaking her head.

"So how does Sehan come out?" Kai asked.

"Well from what I can tell from observing Lulu, Sehan is able to come out under certain conditions. Which is why I came to test my theory."

"What the-"

Luhan was grabbed as a gun was pointed to his head. Suddenly Lulu ran towards Miss 3 as a bright light blinded everyone as Sehun appeared grabbing Ms. 3's neck and lifting her off the ground.

"Sehan!?" Luhan shouted.

"Sehan put her down!" Kai shouted as Sehan let go of her as she dropped to the ground coughing.

"Sehan!?" Xiumin said looking at him.

"Miss 3 can you explain your theory?" Kris asked.

"Glad to." she said still coughing. "They change between each other based on emotions."

"Emotion?" Luhan asked.

"Un, as you just saw Lulu was mad at me for pointing a gun at you and changed."

"Then what about Sehan he just changed for no reason." Kai said looking at him.

"He changed because you were finally nice to him making him extremely happy." Miss 3 explained.

"Just because I gave him a piggy back ride!?" Kai asked.

"Want to test it?" she said grabbing Sehan's arm. “It would seem that Lulu is attached to Luhan so let’s see if Sehan is too. Luhan go ahead and pat Sehan on the head and tell him he did a good job.”

“Okay?” he said doing what he was told. “Good job!” Luhan said smiling at Sehan.

Sehan only smiled.

“Nothing.” Baekhyun said looking at him.

“Now Kai you try.” Ms. 3 said turning to look at him.

“Fine. Good job.” He said patting him on the head.

Sehan had a big smile on his face as a bright light filled the room. Lulu was suddenly standing in front of them again.

“You see the two switch places depending on emotion Lulu changes based on negative emotions like hatred and anger while Sehan changes are based on positive emotions like happiness.”

“So does that mean that Sehan is more attached  to Kai than anyone else?” Xiumin asked.

“Hmmm… I’m not sure, but it would appear that way. They are like baby birds the first person they see when they open their eyes will become the person they’ll attach themselves to.”

“But Sehan saw all of us when he opened his eyes.” Tao explained.

“Does he latch on to you too?”

“Sometimes.” Sehun explained.

“Well then you might be able to cause a change him too.”

“What if you weren’t the first person she saw?” Chanyeol asked.

“Well if you weren’t the first I doubt you’ll be able to, unless you’re able to invoke a strong emotion.”

“Like love?” Basekhyun asked.

“Please don’t start with that nonsense.”

“Is there a way to separate the two from one another?” Luhan asked.

“That’s what I’m looking for now. Their father destroyed the lab after his death so his notes were also destroyed.”

Their father is dead!?” Suho asked.

“Yeah, it was an unfortunate accident.” She said looking at Lulu. “Anyway you should be careful now. Little 4 is going to be attacking soon.”

“Who is little 4?” Kris asked.

“He’s the incomplete version of Lulu and Sehan. He was a failed experiment that was created  from a  DNA sample from Lulu and Sehan. He is in the form of a little boy, but be warned he may be incomplete, but he may be as powerful as them.”

“Why is he incomplete?” Luhan asked.

“He’s lost his insanity.” She said as she walked out the door.

          ------

He’s a demon!” a man shouted firing his gun as the child dodged each one of the bullets.

“Ahjussi, is this the best you can do?” he said with a big grin on his face.

“Don’t come any closer!” the man shouted.

“I have a mission to complete that requires you dead!” he said with a smile. “Now die.” He said with a smile as he stabbed him in the heart.

“Good job little 4.” Ms. 2 said approaching him.

“Ah, Ms. 2 how are you?” he said smiling as he wiped his dagger off.

“You are needed back home.” She said.

“Why?”

“It is time for you to take down your older siblings.”

“That sounds fun.” He said looking at her.

 


A/N: I'm sorry for not updating yesterday!! I'll try to not let that happen again! On another note I've decided on how Mr.00 and Ms.2 will look like. I found to people who fit their image. as for little 4... anyway only one chapter today~