TaoRis - Are You in Love? (Part 2: Kris)

Facebook Surveys for EXO!

 

In Kris's POV~

 

Are you in love?


2. What is this person’s name? Huang Zi Tao


3. How long have you known this person? 11 months…


4. What first attracted you to this person? …He was shy, and sweet, and cute. And his eyes.


5. Who approached who first? He said hello to me first.


6. How long did you know this person before you were “in love”? When he said hello to me. 2 seconds.


7. Are you married to this person now? I wish we could.


8. What physical attribute are you most attracted to on this person? Eyes…


9. What physical attribute on this person do you find least attractive?


10. If you could change one thing about this person, what would it be? Zizi always blames things on himself.


11. I love when this person… sometimes, follows me like a lost puppy. He’s cute…


12. I hate when this person… cries.

 

13. Have you ever cheated on this person?


14. Has this person ever cheated on you?


15. Do you have any children with this person? …These questions.


16. Who is the most dominant in this relationship? I guess, both in different ways. I can’t do anything when he looks at me with those eyes…


17. Do you argue much? No.


18. If so, who apologizes first? Me.


19. Which of you is the slob? None.


20. Which of you is the smartest? I don’t know really.


21. Which of you is the breadwinner? We do the same job.


22. Which of you is the most romantic? Zizi. I said I can’t think when he uses those eyes on me…


23. Which of you would be most likely to ask for a breakup/divorce? Not me.


24. What is this person’s favorite color? Silver…


25. What is this person’s favorite number? Don’t know.


26. What is this person’s favorite food? Canadian foods… I don’t get it either.


27. What is this person’s favorite thing to do? Take pictures of himself in the mirror… wushu… people watch


28. What is this person’s favorite restaurant? It’s in Incheon and it’s a Hunan food place.


29. Is this person allergic to anything? No.


30. Have you and this person ever broken up? I don’t think that will happen.


31. Do you think that you and this person spend enough time together? …No.


32. When you are not together, who misses who the most? Me… Always worrying about Zi…


33. Which of you would be considered the better “catch”? Heh. Me. But I don’t think that’s entirely accurate.


34. Which of you is more outgoing? Well… probably not me, at least.


35. Which of you is more organized? You can’t really call Zizi organized.


36. Which of you is the better “homemaker”? Everyone else.


37. Do you see yourself with this person in 20 yrs.? Yes, of course.


38. What about you do you think this person is most attracted to? Uh… my… hair?


39. If this person could change one thing about you, what would it be? Worry so much…


40. Here is you opportunity to tell this person how you feel about them… Zi Tao, I love you.