Passcode : Bang

The Junhong 10151995

 

He pointed to the tv. "Zelo likes this moving image toy. But Zelo is more high-tech." I had to stifle a giggle, I mean was he really trying to compete with a TELEVISION?! I sat up. "Did you put me up here, Zelo?" He nodded. "Zelo was warm when he woke up, and you were laying on the floor and Zelo saw you shiver so Zelo put you on the couch and covered you up so you would be warm too! How many years are you, agasshi?" I blinked and chuckled at him. "I'm probably older than you, little Zelo. Thank you for putting me on the couch. I'm 25. How old are you?" He stood up and bowed. "Yong Guk hyung told Zelo to only be polite to friends. You are Zelo's friend, right? Zelo was made in 1995." I stared at him. "So...you are what, 16?" He shook his head. "Zelo will be 16 years soon. Humans and Zelo's kind have the same type of time-keeping systems. You are noona, right? Can Zelo call you noona?" 
 
He looked almost excited, and his youthful and innocent face really made me unwilling to believe he was part of a race of aliens meant to destroy my world, or take it over. I nodded and stretched, and my shirt went up. Suddenly I was laying back with my shirt up a little and a roboboy poking curiously at my belly button. I blushed and pulled my shirt back down, smacking his hand away. "What are you doing?!" He blinked and looked up at me. "We don't have many females and Yong Guk hyung said Zelo can't touch them Zelo can only do his mission." He pointed to himself. "But Zelo is lost, so he can't do it by himself. And Zelo wants to learn about noona. Is that bad?" He tilted his head, his eyes clear and big and curious and I couldn't resist. He looked like a little puppy! I lifted my shirt enough to reveal my belly button and averted my eyes, still blushing, as he began poking at it again.
 
Bang Yong Guk's POV--------------------------------------------------------------------
 
I punched the idiot directly in his face, reveling in his sniveling as he fell to the floor holding his bloody nose. "Tch. That's what you get for losing him! Mind explaining HOW you lost him? And of course you know I'll send you to Himchan when you finish either way." The littler man shivered, fear encompassing his face. "S..Sir please, I'm sorry, I'll find him myself, just let me explain!" When I didn't answer right away he sat up a little, wiping at his nose.
 
"We were doing a cursory fly over of the new energy source home planet and we stopped to scan some interesting artifacts that we thought might help us with both gathering the energy and overtaking of the planet. The beings living on the planet call the planet 'Earth' and they are called 'Earthlings' or 'humans', and we encountered some violent ones." I narrowed my eyes at him. "That should not have constituted a problem, soldier. They should have easily been detained." The man nodded, too scared of me to get up from the floor. I smirked at him, which only made him quiver more. 
 
"S..Sir, that is correct however...they had some serious weapons. They blew a hole right into the side of the ship. So Zelo got out to fight with them, but they hit him with some electric thing and started to drag him off. I fought them, with the others, and I was the only one left after the scuffle. Zelo was on the ground and I ran to bring him with me. He woke up and began to walk with me but one of the humans called for more of their kind to come at us, and Zelo ran off." I growled. "He would never run from a fight. I programmed him to never run." He curled in on himself. "Well it's just..I think he did it to distract them to save me, so I ran to the ship and came back quickly to tell you everything so we can find him!" I glared down at him. "Bring this coward to Himchan." I turned my back to him and ignored his begging and pleading until the door closed, then sighed and started typing on the ship's computer to try to find my Zelo.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
I handed him some flip flops my brother left one time when he visited, before... I ignored the hurt feelings in my heart, the stinging in my eyes, and handed them to Zelo. "Here. We are going to the store to get more food, now that you've eaten all the steak." He tilted his head. "Can Zelo get more cherry tomatoes?" I rolled my eyes. "Yes, Zelo, we'll get more of them for you." He smiled, brightly, for the first time, and I couldn't resist but to smile back at him too, my heart twinging again. 'Ignore it, ignore it, his brother, this Yong Guk, will come for him soon. He's not your brother, he is just a kid on the street who also happens to be an alien robot. Don't feel anything for him...' I started to walk out the door when I noticed he wasn't behind me, wasn't moving, wasn't even smiling anymore when I turned back to look at him. He had a fully blank face. I walked closer to him carefully.
 
"Zelo? Are you alright?" He opened his mouth but what he said made no sense to me. "Junhong 10151995, sending coordinates to mother base. Passcode : Bang. Area unknown. Homing beacon initiated, awaiting the arrival of Bang Yong Guk to-" I knew what 'homing beacon' meant, and it brought a wave of fear into my heart. I shook Zelo, as hard as I could, to try to get him out of whatever mode he was in now. It seemed to work, and he snapped out of it, blinking and smiling at me. "Noona, why are you shaking me? Is this how humans communicate?"
 
(Sorry I made this so short. I'm sick, but I wanted to update, and I need to update the Unnamed fic too.)