...where dreams are just an arms-length away

S.M. Youth Star Audition - The Trainee Stage

 

Purplay started off the show on a strong note with "Love and Remember".

Great performances from established and new groups/artists - live singing and powerful dancing. I can't help but wonder when I'll also get the chance to step on that stage...

 

The crowd was wild when it came to SHINee's performances. Mouths were chanting, arms were swinging.

Of course, it's what you'd expect at a Triple Crown Special Stage performance. They performed "Aside" and "Dream Girls".

The night finished off with Lee Hi claiming the win over 2am. Both very talented artists/group.
 
 
Fans noisly left the theatre whilst VIP ticket holders were guided into a room backstage to get autographs.
 
 
"Hello.." I greeted in Korean, when it came to my turn to get an autograph from Taemin and handed over 2 photos to sign.
"Hello." He smiled and replied. "2?"
"Yes, thank you." I answered and watched him effortlessly sign the photos.
"You're not a normal fan, are you?" He said as he handed back the signed photos.
What was he on about? I gave him a puzzled look.
"Secret?" He whispered in English.
Ah, he must've heard the security guard speaking in English to me. I gave a slight nod.
"Thank you...for your support." He smiled and called for the next fan. 
I slightly bowed my farewell and moved to another line to collect the other autographs.

 

 

The lifts opened onto my floor and I quietly approach room 218.

As I walk through the corridor, a neon notice on the notice board catches my eye.

03/24 16:00 L1 Dance - Special guest, be punctual.

Oh? That's my class. Ah, I better take note of that. I key in a reminder on my phone and head down towards my final destination.

I wonder if everyone's still training...

 

I quietly place my hand on the door handle and twist it down.