hamper | yoona/donghae

♡ `shoot down a skyline

Hamper

prompt thirty-six (write like the wind) / two hundred fifty-three words / G

 

There's nothing she can do about the two. There's nothing she can say about them so she keeps quiet. Her lips are shut tight when she hears them call each other by 'boo' or 'honey' or 'babe.' A little whisper from the blonde and he's as red as a tomato. He looks at her with that puppy dog look and she forces a smile. Her best friend is happy with her so the deer can only keep quiet. If she has to fake another smile though she might go insane.

(He gives her that look and she falls apart on the inside.)

"Is something wrong?" he asks when his girlfriend leaves. She fakes a smile as always and she can't tell if he even cares anymore.

"That smile of yours has always been fake," he muses. The girl blinks before heaving a sigh and looks at him. His big eyes that remind her of blank fishes, his hair that always have fringe blocking those eyes, his smile, everything. She likes everything about him, but she can't say anything. Her eyes get lost in his and for a minute she wants to kiss those lips. Instead, she holds back because he's someone else's and she could never be his.

"It's nothing," she states finally. Grabbing her camera, she takes her coffee to go and waves her goodbye to her best friend, Lee Donghae. Lee Donghae only sighs and bites his lips.

(He's in love with her and he can't show her those feelings anymore.)