Happy Ending

Unexpected Life

 

 

3 years later

 

 

 

“Where are we going?” Yuri nudged his arm.

 

“hm. . . .” Yunho was playing hard “It’s secret”

 

“But we can’t just leave Jiwoon with grandpa” Yuri worried their grandpa.

 

“Don’t you realize honey, Jiwoon always obeyed grandpa” He pinched her pointed nose causing Yuri to grouch.

 

Then Yunho stopped their steps and turned them to the big hospital. Yuri just staring at him with confuses. “We’re here to see your mom” Yunho spoke when they had entered the lift “Jaejoong called me yesterday, your mom condition is getting worst. She wants to meet you”

 

Yuri left speechless.

 

“Forgive her baby, will you?” He asked tenderly. Yuri was only able to move her head. Yunho gave a light peck before the lift open.

 

“Come on” He dragged Yuri to the end of the corridor. Yuri took a deep breath before signaling her husband to open the door.

 

They saw Jaejoong sit beside the bed where BoA lying helplessly. Yuri knew, Jaejoong always love her mom no matter how depraved she is. He always stays by her side in happiness and sadness.

 

“Yuri-ah. . is that you?” hearing her mom weak voice making Yuri crying beside Yunho. She closed to preventing from making any sound.

 

Jaejoong and Yunho leave the ladies for talk. Yuri slowly approached her mom.

 

“I’m sorry Yuri-ah. . . .I gave so much trouble in your life. . .”She coughed “I’m not deserving a beautiful and kindness daughter like you. . . .” She stretched her hand. Yuri sat on where Jaejoong was and held her mom hand gently.

 

“Mom. . . . .stop talking, please” Yuri know she using all her strength left to apologize “. . . . I forgive you”

 

“How’s Jiwoon?” She asked.

 

“He’s good. He’s smart, just like you. . . .” Yuri sobs uncontrollably.

 

 “I hope you have a happy family with Yunho. . . . I know he loves you since you guys met for the first time. .” She Yuri’s hair.

 

“Can’t you stay with me? I haven’t even spend a good day with you”

 

“I’m sorry, sweetheart. . .”

 

Yuri just kept weeping.

 

 

“Have I told you before that you are so beautiful, Yuri-ah?” Yuri shook her head.

 

“Well, you’re the most beautiful daughter in the world. .. . . . “ She could not finish her sentence because her breath was taken away.

 

“Mom. . . mom . . . wake up.  .mom! MOM!!” Yuri screamed in panic. The two men rushed inside upon hearing her scream. Jaejoong goes forward to check his favorite noona. She’s dead.

 

“I’m sorry Yuri, she’s gone” Yuri cried louder in Yunho’s embrace, regretted that she never coming to see her mom before.

**********************************************************************************************

 

 

 

She stood in front of her mom grave with Yunho on her right and Jiwoon in her arms.

“Omma, thank you so much for born me into this world”

 

 

 

 

 

yay. . . *sighed

finally it's finish

thank you so much for your support

--> Chocolate_yul