First Meeting

Unexpected Life

 

 

 

 

 

I walked towards the entrance. There was no hesitance in my steps. I always knew this would happen, sooner or later. Once I stepped inside, I had found my mom on the dance floor, dancing crazily like there was no tomorrow, and she surrounded by drunken boys. Does they know that her daughter around their age? Seeing them teasing her, I do not think so. Then, the problem was how to call my mom without barge in the dance floor. She would upset if I disturb her happiness, but I also had enough to standing here like an idiot and freak with people who pass by with their hand slap my .

 

Suddenly, someone grabbed my wrist and pulled me. She was none other than Victoria unnie. I just follow in silent and thank to God because He sent me savior in this kind of situation.  We walked through hundred, drunken, dancing witlessly peoples. Nauseous was hit me as their fish smell touches my nose. I bet they sunk themselves with alcohol.

 

Finally, we reach a small room behind the stage which was use by dancer to get prepare them self. I grimace in disgust seeing the entire dancer in this room nearly , well they are strip dancer anyway and they sell their bodies. Once look I could tell that they were actually affluent, it just that once you enter this world, it would be very difficult to escape. I had to adapt with all of this because my mom always said that this is where I belong to.

 

“Wait here and be a good girl, I’ll talk to your mom.” She smiled to me and I nodded my head then find a seat on the corner.

 

Before she left, she talked to one of the dancer. Then the dancer used to talk with Vic unnie walked towards me. Like I said before, she seemed a nice girl with her angelic face. But her appearance now is no more than a who desperate for money. Her red laced bra and contrast with her milky white skin making her look so gleaming. White transparent stoking was wrapped from her tip foot to her thigh with a strap on the side connecting to her . Oh, and don’t forget her killer red heels. Her hair had curled and fell on her shoulder. Her curving fingers brought a cigarette and as she sat down beside me, she ignited her cigarette.  

 

“Hello Yuri. . . .” she offering her hand.

 

“How do you know my name?” I observed her cautiously, aren't committed to make her upset.

 

She chuckled lightly. “I’ve heard about you before. Well, every ones here knows about you actually. Your mom already settles a special place for you here.” She still was offering her hand to me. I took her hand and shake it evenly.

 

“Just like Vic unnie said before, you will become popular here.” She breathed and the smoke blowed from .

 

I did not know whether should be proud or not, but part of me disgust with my self. I coughed because of the smoke.

 

“I’m sorry dear, , “ She patted my back, then she switching off her cigarette. “So, let’s we start looking a costume for you.” She stood up and took my hand.

 

“I’m sorry miss, but I’m waiting for my mom.” I stayed still on my seat.

 

“Well, your mom waiting for you out there and she asks me to find a suit costume for you in order that you can serve her guests expediently.” She paused “One more thing Yuri, just call me Yoona. I’m your friend now.”

 

I had no choice. I nodded my head and she pulled me up. The next thing was felt like hell. I was forced to stay still while they were dandifying me. Soon, I remember all the dancers’ name. Tiffany with her flared red hair and silver costume, the Blondie Hyoyeon and Sunny, Jessica with her icy looks, taller one is Sooyoung, their leader is Taeyeon and the youngest is Seohyun.  From all of them, the one who attract me was Seohyun. She is younger than me, what makes her want to do this job? Does her parent like me?

 

After 20 minutes the eight girls doing their magic to me, here I am, standing in front of my mom and her guests. It was not the drunken boys earlier, but replace by five handsome and rich men that need an entertainment.

 

“Guys, this is my daughter, Kwon Yuri.” My mom introduced me.

 

Well, at least she was acknowledging me as her daughter. My mom was pregnant when she was 17 years old. She looked so beautiful as ever, and that was why she still works in this place. All of them offering their hand to me, but I just bowed to them.

 

My mom chuckled because of what I did.  “What should I do mom?” I did not give any attention to the men.

 

“Yuri, you do not need to practice your manner in this place.” She made fun of me. “And that’s a ridiculous question. Of course you have to entertain them, make them satisfied my dear.” She winked, teasing me.

 

“and how to?”  My brows creased.

 

Before she could answer, someone butted in, “Noona, can I have her on my bed tonight?”

 

“That’s depend on how much money you have, Yunho.”

 

What? Did they just bargain me? They were definitely drunk.

 

“Tell me how much?” the man named Yunho insists to have me.

 

I stood in my spot with my face burn with furry and anger boiling my blood. I knew that she will do this to me, but not this soon. Does she hate me so much?

 

“Hoho, , , this cute little girl just turn Yunho on only by standing in front of us.”  One of the man squealed in delight.

 

“She’s not cheap, Jung. The facts that she’s my daughter and she’s a make her prize higher than the others, ready to lose your money?”

 

“DEAL. I promise I’ll give you the money tomorrow.” He stood up and walked closer to me. “We don’t want to waste our time, aren’t we?”

 

“Alright, don’t forget to return her tomorrow.” My mom said nonchalantly. She was busy flirting with the other one because this man looked like willing to give all his money just to have me.

 

“Come on, ,” He pulled me.

 

“I need to change first, Mr.” I embed my heels on the floor, making him turned to me. He took off his coat and put it on my shoulder.

 

“Use this to cover up,” Then he dragged me towards his luxurious car.

 

On the way to his car, I meet gaze with my father. He smirked to me, looking satisfied with the man I with, before mouthed “Have fun, sweetie.”

 

 

 

 

 

He drove his car like doing race on the busy road. I could careless. In fact I’d really love if his car had crushed. Death would be much better than live to me. I had no idea with this man. He kept hold my hand on his and never let go while he driving. I braved my self to observe him and I met his eyes when he turned to me, squeezing my hand lightly and smiling warmly to me.

 

“Why are you spending your money for unworthy girl like me?” I attempted to change his mind.

 

“I don’t know and I don’t care.” He held my hand tight yet gentle possessively as neither of us spoke again.

 

He turned the car to the rich mansions area and stopped his car in front of white painted mansion.  He pulled his hand and rushed out to open the other door for me. I stomped my heels on the hard floor and he stay unmoving in front of me. He took both of my hand and encircling on his neck.

 

“Put your legs on my waist.” I stared dumbfounded at him.

 

Seeing me in silent, one of his hands gripped my left thigh and lifted on his waist while the other one pulling me closer to him.

 

“Don’t be shy.” He encourage because I gasped at the contact before finally lifted the other one. I hang on him, afraid that I might fell, I tighten my hands and push my self closer to him. His hands were on my back to steady my position. I buried my face on his neck, feeling too ashamed to meet his eyes. He whispered sweet thing as he brought me to his room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N :

finally it's update, gosh Yunho will be so caring towards Yuri in few next chap, , ,

thank you for your comments and for subs this story  ^_^

--> Chocolate_yul