Unusual Night

The Conquest of Cassanova
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

This isn't happening. Why did I say that? Why am I so stupid? Why was I so easily got fooled by this evil ? Look at her now, I mean, seriously, LOOK AT HER. She is grinning, with that grin, that grin I hate, the grin that is so opposite with the angelic grin of the handsome kim Jaejoong.   Do you even want to know the first sentence came out from when I got here??   'Hello, my new girlfriend.'   Yuck! That was so disgusting. . . . . I'm so in trouble now. And do you even want to know what happened this morning when I entered the college building? The speaker was on, and there was an announcement, a very ridiculous announcement about the return of Casanova and about her relationship status with ME.   She is now ruling the school again!!!   Oh, of course I went to see Jaejoong this morning but guess what? He isn't here!!! He is out, his secretary said he went out after the announcement. What was that? Why is he leaving suddenly when I'm in trouble like this?? Is he mad because I'm now officially Casanova's girlfriend? He can't be mad!! Casanova was cheating to win me, that lil !   I hope Jaejoong isn't mad because I like him a lot and really need him to fight against Lee Chaerin who is now…. in front of me, like I said, grinning with her pink clinic pajamas.   "I'm here not because I'm worried about you, I'm here because I want to tell you that my words yesterday wasn't true. I said that just to stop you from getting beaten up. It wasn't serious at all." I said quickly without any pauses, so now I'm trying to catch my breath.   Chaerin smirked, "I don't care. Now people acknowledge you as my girlfriend and the best thing is, I'm now Casanova again. Kim Jaejoong has lost." she said arrogantly with her arrogant smiling face.   I can't stand this biatch!!   "Oh come on, it's just a game, it doesn't mean I need to be your real girlfriend."   "Who says that? As long as I remember, both me and bastard Kim was serious about having you as a girlfriend."   "But why? Why me?"   "Because you're fun to play with…"   "I'm gonna split your neck!"   Chaerin moans, "It still hurts, okay, don't mention anything about body parts." She said.   I watched her carefully, okay, she looks quiet bad, there's a bruise on her forehead, another bruise around and cheek, broken neck, and if she has to stay in the clinic, it means her condition is bad. I should be feeling bad, I was feeling bad but now, not anymore. She is still annoying and I still hate her.   "Come here, Park!" she waved her hand and moved aside.   "I'm not going there, and stop calling me that. I'm your teacher, remember?"   She chuckled, "You wanna play the teacher? That's okay, I have some teacher costumes in my closet. I can be a very naughty student…"   "What???"   She laughed now, "Whatever. I know you have never done it before."   "What do you mean? Don't…"   "Sssh…. every time you yell, my stomach hurts, now come here,"   I refused and turned around but she grabbed my hand and pulled me over the bed. She hissed and rubbed her stomach with her other hand, it must hurt so bad, remembering how that boy hit her yesterday. Why would this girl hurt herself like that just for a stupid game?   Just for me!?   I finally obeyed her and sat down on the edge of the bed. She smells like drugs, but I can still smell her cologne, and I like it. That's weird. She held my hand and looked at me, this time, I see something in her eyes, she looks ing serious, and I'm melted down, I'm drowning into the emotion, her emotion, and it's weird. So weird.   "I'm sorry." She said.   "Why?"   "I don't know, just… sorry."   "I think you need to rest, I have to go now."   She held my hand tightly and pouted, "Please stay. Just for an hour, or just… until I fall asleep…. please?"   I sighed. I still have class to teach, but this girl is hurt because of me. What can I do? Besides, she is also… kinda like my sister, or relative, or family. Whatever I don't know what to call it. I leaned on the cushion behind me, we shared the same bed and cushion and this is so weird. I have never been so close to another girl before, even with my best friends.   She leaned her head over my shoulder and still holding my hand. "Is your body still hurt?" I asked her.   "A little." she replied with sleepy voice.   "Hey lee Chaerin…"   "Mmm??"   "I don't wanna be your girlfriend."   No answer. Is she already asleep? I moved aside and titled my head to see if she's already asleep but… she kissed me, all of sudden. She kissed me.   I broke the kiss immediately and I believe my eyes are like popping out. She is still wanting for more kiss but covered with my palm, "Stop it." I said.   She smiled and moved my hand from , "Just wait, Sandara Park. You will… eventually fall for me." She whispered in front of my face.   "You wish, Lee Chaerin!!" I pushed her away and rushed out from the clinic. This is ing weird, why am I so nervous? This is not the first time she kisses me but it feels just weird!!! Am I falling for her? Hell no. That's weirder than ever.     ***     Chaerin appeared in my class today after three days absence. I was quiet surprise, I thought, the Casanova is back so she won't be attending any of the class anymore but she did appear.   But…. not for the lesson.   She, with her ridiculously fantastic outfit, standing in front of the class, facing me with her confident face and smirk. "Today, 4 pm, art building rooftop. Don't be late or…" she leaned her face closer to mine, "I'm gonna kiss you more than yesterday, or the worse, something else would happen to you." she whispered and I heard a light chuckle in the end, annoys me.   "So, don't forget to come." She patted my head, like puppying me. I widened my eyes and smacked her hand immediately. She grinned over my mad face and left the class like a wind. I feel the awkwardness filling the class, my students are all starring at me strangely. One of them smiles, "Wow, I think it's going to be fun to watch." he says all of sudden, and then, everybody laughs.   I slammed the board with ruler to shut them up but they won't listen to me. They pretend they don't hear me, and they keep asking me questions about Casanova . This is so irritating. How am I suppose to move on if this happen? I still have a long contract working in this place and I have to deal with that little for… how long? I mean, I've just become her girlfriend and I have a hunch that this is just…   The beginning of my misery.   3:30. Okay, I can't believe myself for starring at the art building from the open window in the class. Class is silence, the students are seniors, they are much more mature and focus on their study. I gave them a quick test so they're now all seriously working on it. This silence is making me anxious. I wonder, why would Casanova want me to go to art building? And… the rooftop? What are we gonna do in the rooftop?   Lee Chaerin, Lee Chaerin, aarkh!! This is driving me crazy.   50 minutes passed… the class has dismissed five minutes ago and I'm preparing myself to get back to the dorm. It's Friday, class ends earlier than usual. I once again look up at the art building rooftop, wondering. The sky is grey, I think it's going to rain soon, also, I think I heard thunder rumbling just now. So, I'm positive, it's going to rain and I don't bother to go all the way to the art building.  
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter