Tired

You're Mine

Dara came back to the hospital still accompanied by Youngbae. He pity her especially when he saw her while preparing for his favorite food. She already cooked it but she cook another one and perfect it for she thought that this will bring back their memories in him. He knew that she was suppressing herself not to cry in front of him so he turn his back on her and leave her for some time alone. While waiting outside he thought on how lucky Jiyong was having a perfect wife. He admires her for being a good and generous wife. If Jiyong didn't knew her first and he'll be the one who will have a chance to her he'll ask her to marry him right away. He was brought back from his remedy when she get outside her house. She has a puffy eyes and red nose but he didn't ask why for he knew what could be her reason.

 

They enter Jiyong's room only to find his real parents in his bedside while Mr. and Mrs. Yang are just sitting in the couch with his friends. Dara can see how his parents miss him. Jiyong notice that Dara already came back with a paper bag in her hand. Seeing Jiyong looking at her paper bag she smiled thinking he waited for her food.

"Good evening Mr. and Mrs. Kwon. I am...." Yang or Kwon? Aigoo! She thought.

"You are?" Mr. Kwon ask her.

"Mrs. Yang Dara" she said afterall she was married to Yang Jiyong and not to Kwon Jiyong. Hearing Dara's answer Jiyong just scoffed at her.

"Ah by the way, Jagiya eat this I made this for you" she was unpacking the food when he spoke.

"I ate already. Don't bother to unpack those or you can give it to them. Suit yourself" he said with a cold voice. She can't help but to feel weak. She wants to cry but she doesn't want to show this people that she's weak so instead of crying she just smiled at him.

"Aigoo! Jagiya, fine but next time don't just eat some food from anywhere. Eat a home made food, I remember you really like my cooking" she said while busying herself in keeping the containers in the bag. All the people who know their love story just keep quiet but feel the pity for her.

"Mrs. Yang right?" His father ask politely. She nodded her answer then she faced him with a smile on her face. "You are married and you are calling my son Jagiya? What are you implying?"

"Appa she's the one I am talking about. She was the one who married Jiyongie" hearing Sohee calling appa Jiyong's appa she begin to have a problem in breathing but didn't make it obvious. She's hurt and having his family with them doesn't helping her at all.

"So you're the one who threaten my son? You're not really married and if you're going to pursue this, I'll sue you" his mother glared at Dara. She can't help but to talk back.

"I am still the girl who he chose to face with the altar. You wil never change the fact that we got married even though he didn't really use his real name for he has an amnesia that time" she level her gaze to his mother. she will never back away from this. She will fight back just to get the right to have Jiyong by her side. A knock break their stare competition revealing the doctor of Jiyong.

"Mr. Kwon Jiyong, you only have scratches and some fractures but overall you're okay. You can discharge anytime you want" he gave his medication to Sohee who she introduced herself as his WIFE and go out his room.

"You're going home with me" Dara announced making the people inside the room being stunned.

"What the f***?! Are you really crazy?! I am not going to come with you!" Jiyong said while making his way to the bathroom to change.

"Then I'll come with you to your house" she said with determination in her voice. She's gonna make him remember her.

"Suit yourself!" He said inside the bathroom. Dara who's oblivious in his tone gave a first genuine smile after the accident. However, inside the bathroom a certain dragon who goes by the name Kwon Jiyong has a smirk in her face. 'If you're not going to stop following me, I'll make you to stop' he said to himself.

 

 

They are now in the house of Jiyong's family. She was stunned knowing how rich Jiyong was. She remember him having some attitude of a rich guy but shrugged it off for she thought he was just like that. Seeing Dara with an amazed expression Jiyong can't help but to roll his eyes. He's been thinking that she only needs money that's why she's doing this. Feeling that she's been watched, she look at Jiyong direction. The moment their eyes met Dara smiled to him sweetly, on the other hand, Jiyong doesn't know why but his heart begin to throb. He was distracted when someone's hand hold his hand. Knowing it was Sohee he can't help but smirk at Dara's direction.

"Omma I need to rest. Do whatever you want to do with her" with that he drag Sohee with him upstairs.

"Follow me" Dara was about to speak but immediately stop when his mother enter the kitchen. She follow his mother just to found out that they are heading to the maid's quarter.

 

"You want to live here? Suit yourself but living here is not free" then she call the head maid.

"Give her the uniform and make her do some chores here, arasso?"

"Yes maam" the head nurse said. Dara didn't oppose for she know that his mother is right.

 

 

Her first night is a hell. Knowing that she's just a scam and just wants Jiyong's money the maids keep on ordering her. She didn't say anything and just follow them. This is the only way Jiyong will remember her. This is nothing compared to her previous job. Before she go to sleep she make sure she called Sanghyun and ask him his day. Sanghyun didn't know what happen for she told her friends not to say anything to him. She still suppprt Sanghyun but Mr. and Mrs. Yang said that they will help her while she's in this house.

 

 

The second day is more stressful than yesterday. She didn't got the chance to see Jiyong for they said that he's already in his work. She did the laundry, cleaning the house, gardening and cooking. She didn't expect that she will be done exactly when Jiyong arrived with Sohee. She looked at them being sweet and she can't help not to feel the pain again. She was dead tired it was just 2 days but she felt like she was doing all those chores for her entire life.

 

 

The third day and the next days was a blur. She keep on doing what she did in her second day. Gardening is her favorite, when she was young they also have a big garden but not as big as Jiyong's garden. It is her fourth weekend here, while gardening she talks to the flower while watering it. She even hum a song to it for she heard that singing to the flowers makes it bloom beautifully. She didn't notice that Jiyong was already at her back listening intently to her hum. When she turn around with an open hose she was shocked seeing Jiyong in front of her and didn't notice that the water keeps on spilling to Jiyong.

"Aish! Woman! Look what you've done" Jiyong exclaimed. Their heart mirroring each other, and thumping like crazy isn't a good sign for Jiyong.

"I am sorry Jagiya. I didn't mean it. Aigoo! You must change your clothes now before you catch a cold" she said and when she hold his hand he felt her hand full of callouse. He was aware on what their maids doing to her but he didn't mind but now seeing a beautiful lady like this, he can't help but to symphatize her.

 

He was intently looking at her while she was panicking on how to turn off the hose seems like being nervous makes you forget everything. He didn't notice he was being impatient and just want her to attend him that's why he do the honor to turn off the hose. She was shocked on what he did this is the first time he help her. She can't not smile to him. He saw on how she blushed and smile at her, can't help but be mesmerized by it and seems like his thumping heart is not helping at all. They were distracted when his mother called her just to give her an order. He shrugged the feeling and go to his room to change his shirt.

 

 

6 months and Jiyong still didn't remember her. He must admit that he tried to remember but there's no improvement. And in this span Youngbae was the regular visitor of Dara. Sometimes Jiyong can see Dara is laughing, crying and blushing while talking to Youngbae and can't help not to feel jealous. He didn't realize that he's already falling for Dara while the latter is getting impatient. Even though Dara loves Jiyong she can't help not to realize that she already did her part. It is very long time that she's enduring all the treament that she's receiving from all the people in the house. And Youngbe is not helping at all. Whenever they will talk he always ask her to stop this and just return in her previous life without Jiyong. At first she doesn't want to start living without Jiyong it is like dying for her but as time goes by she got fed up in Jiyong being sweet towards Sohee and vice versa. So before she lose her sanity she made a choice that will change the life of Jiyong.

 

 

Jiyong just arrived from his work. It was very stressful and to think that Sohee and him keeps on bickering make his head hurts. That's the time he saw her, Dara, he just want to act a like child and ask Dara to massage him like she always do whenever she will see him exhausted in the couch but his pride gets in the way and just look at her with poker face.

"Jiyong-ssi" he was shocked with the name she called him. It is the first time she didn't call him Jagiya. He felt like he can't breath at all. He was taken a back when Dara starts to talk. "I just want to tell you that I am not a scam or something. I am really your wife" she keeps on crying while saying those words. She can't help not to cry thinking this might be their last encounter with each other. "I will never endure those hardships if I am not desperate to make you remember everything but I guess I am failed to do that. You didn't remember anything" he want to tell her he did try but he can't remember. "I guess my job here is done" she begin to carress his face and look in his eyes.

"I will miss you. I love you Jagiya" with that she tip toed and peck his lips then stride her way to the door and hop on the motorbike of Youngbae. While Jiyong was left dumbfounded on what's happening. A small container caught his eyes that are resting beside him. He didn't notice that Dara put it there while she was talking to him.

 

 

He go to his room just to change his clothes. The container that Dara left was lying in his bed, he looked at it contemplating with himself if he should open it or not. But curiosity make him think that it is okay to open it. The moment he open the container he can't help not to feel the pain again. There in the box lies all of their pictures from the moment the first time he drop her off to her house from the moment they got married. All the picture has a note at the back, making him chuckle. The first picture was stolen. And the note says 'My future husband drop me off for the first time. Giddiness!' When he was done in looking at the pictures he realized that he remember it all. From his first accident to his recent accident.

 

 

"How can I be so stupid?" With that he make a plan that can win her heart again.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@sandaragon mian.. I hope now i satisfied what you want.. :)

@VictoryUra yeah i think Ji is stupid like now liking a disgusting pic.. Hahah i'm being a meanie.. :))