Wedding Vow

You're Mine

 

The next day, I am very happy.. I feel like I am in cloud 9.. Can you imagine that you and the one you love are now together?! What would you feel?! Waaah! I can’t get over about last night.. And today it’s official! We’re finally together! Kekeke!

 

 

I am looking forward to go to work because now I can introduce Jiyong as my boyfriend to Bommie.. As I open the door a bouquet of pink roses greeted me.. Kyaaaah! Giddiness is taking over my body!

 

“Morning Jagiya” then he kiss me in the lips..

“Morning” I beam a smile to him.. I must act to be cute so that he will never leave me.. Kekeke! Then we begin to walk to the bus stop going in our work.

“Jagiya I want to introduce you to my friends.. Is that okay with you?”

“Of course! And I also want to tell Bommie that we’re now together”

“Okay! I’ll look forward what will be my lunch later”

“You’re not going to bring this now?” I lift the lunch box that I prepared for him..

“Aish! I want you to bring that so they will say that my Jagiya is sweet” aigoo!

 

 

After Ji and I told Bommie that we’re now in a relationship, she bombarded me of many question like what we did last night, did I gave my ity to him or did we make out last night.. Aigoo! I think Bommie’s brain is already polluted.. And my answer in all her question is all NO.. Of course what did she think about me?! That I will give my ity after I approve to be his girlfriend?! Maybe there are someone like that, but I am not one of them..

 

 

Then lunch time came.. Ji already texted me the direction in going to his workplace, he can’t fetch me because their lunch time is 12:30 and it is only 12..

 

 

As I making my way to his workplace, I can’t help myself to smile.. Kyaaah! This is my first time experiencing this kind of emotion.. I think my heart are going to burst for too much giddiness.. I look up then I saw the building that is under construction.. Then I saw the workers going out the construction premises.. I am just standing outside not far away from the construction when I saw Ji.. He’s with four handsome guy.. Omo! Is the owner of this construction only prefer handsome people? Maybe he’s a gay.. Kekeke! Just kidding!

 

 

“Ji!” I dashed my way to Jiyong so that he can eat already.. I don’t want him to get hungry..

“Jagiya!” aigoo! Why did he shout his endearment to me? All his co-worker look at us with a teasing eyes..

“Jiyong, don’t call me Jagiya whenever your friends are with us.. Aish!”

 

 

After the humiliation that my boyfriend has done, he introduce me to his friends.. all of them is very generous and polite.. Kyaaah! They are handsome and they have manners.. His friends were named as Choi Seunghyun who is the eldest, then Dong Youngbae followed by Kang Daesung and lastly the cute maknae Lee Seunghyun or he wants to be called Seungri.. He said that he doesn’t want to be called Seunghyun.. I don't know why.. (A/N: hahah! maybe because TOP and him has the same name..)

 

 

Jiyong’s friend love my cooking and they said that they want to taste the food that I will cook even once a week.. Ji said that I don’t have to do that but because I am now close to his friends I cooked for them every Friday.. I’ve been doing this for almost 6 months and it’s a miracle that I didn’t get tired.. Maybe I am just inspired.. Kekeke! And in our 7th monthsary he proposed to me.. Unlike some rich guy that they have a surprise for their gf.. Jiyong is different, he didn’t surprise me, the truth is he let me choose the kind of ring that I want but he said that he will ask me if Sanghyun is already graduated from school.. Then after he bought the ring he ask me to cook a special dish, after we ate our dinner he begin to ask me if I would marry him.. At first I was hesitant because I am thinking what will happen to Sanghyun if I settle down. Little did I know Sanghyun already agree to Jiyong.. So I have no choice but to say YES.. Kekeke! Honestly, I really don't have any choice..

 

 

Saturday came and Jiyong said that he has a plan for this day with me when I ask him what is his plan he always answer me with a shrug.

 

 

We rode a bus, I really don’t know where are we going he just hold my hand and he lead the way.. After a long walk from the bus stop we reach a small apartment.. I think this is smaller than my apartment.. Suddenly the door begin to open that reveal an old couple, I think they are in their mid-forties..

 

 

“Appa, Omma” Ji called the couple.. Omo! 

“Jiyong! We’ve been waiting for you like forever.. I thought you’re not going to introduce your future wife to us” all the blood rise to my face.. Aigoo!

“I’m Yang Hyun Suk and this is Yang Eunjoo and we’re the parents of Jiyong.. Come in, the lunch is already served” they smiled to me.. Waaah! I miss having a parents..

“Nice to meet you Mr. and Mrs. Yang.. I am Sandara Park” then I bow to them..

“Oh! By the way just call us Omma and Appa.. Neh?” Mrs. Yang said..

“Neh, Mrs. ah I mean omma”

 

 

We just discuss about the wedding.. Sometimes I ask them why they don’t have pictures of Jiyong but they I think they didn’t heard me because they just continue to chat with each other..

 

 

Today is the day of our wedding, I am nervous like hell.. Aigoo! I am thankful that Bommie is there to give me support and also Sanghyun.. Ji and I choose the theme of our wedding to be simple.. We don’t have enough money to celebrate this but we invited the people who our very important to us.. And this wedding will not be possible without the help of our friends.. I remember when they knew that we plan to have a wedding but we told them that only the wedding in the church is the only possible thing that will happen because we don’t have money and I’ll just wear a simple white dress while Ji will wear a white tuxedo from his appa.. I was surprised that even though the plan didn’t change they collect enough money to give me a wedding dress and we prefer not to have a veil because our money is only for the gown..

 

 

So here I am now wearing a beautiful wedding dress, it is not elegant and it is only simple but for me this is the most BEAUTIFUL gown I lay my eyes on.. Bommie insisted to me that I must put some light make up to my face.. I didn’t argue with her because I owe her big time..

 

 

The wedding ceremony begun.. I am very nervous that I can’t stand on my feet.. But because Sanghyun will accompany me to go to the altar I hold on tight to him.. When I reach the altar, Ji look at me with teary eyed.. I never thought Ji to be this emotional..

 

 

“You’re beautiful” a tear fell in my eye but he wipe it immediately.. “Don’t cry, the wedding is not yet finish” he continue..

 

 

After the long ceremony, it is time to exchange our vows.. We look at each other’s eyes and smile.. We will make our vows be memorable..

 

Jiyong and Dara together: I promise...

 

Dara: to cook for you

Jiyong: to eat all the food you cook
Dara: to make time with you
Jiyong: I will never waste your time for me
Dara: to ask you if there’s something wrong
Jiyong: to tell you what’s on my mind

Dara: to make sure that I will always be your bestfriend
Jiyong: to be also your bestfriend
Dara: to support you in whatever you choose to do
Jiyong: to support you in whatever you choose to do

Jiyong: I promise to make some surprises once in a while
Dara: to show my love for you in any kind of way
Jiyong: to respect your mind and encourage your love of learning
Dara: to teach you how to be a good husband
Jiyong: to clean our house if I know you’re tired
Dara: to thank you for all the sacrifice you done
Jiyong: to put you first above all
Dara: to put you first above all

 

Dara: I promise I will never get tired to say that I love you
Jiyong: to show you how much I love you
Dara: to ask some things that I don’t understand
Jiyong: to tell you what’s really on my mind

Dara: to honor you, cherish you, and hold you in my heart
Jiyong: to hug you, kiss you, and keep you in my thoughts

Dara: that I will never give up on you

Jiyong: that I will never ever give up on us

Dara: to be the best omma in the world

Jiyong: to be the best appa in the world
Dara: I promise to love you
Jiyong: I promise to love you

 

 

After our vows my tears are already falling down in my face while Ji also has a tear in his face..

 

 

“I now pronounce you man and wife.. You may kiss the bride” after the remarks of the father, Ji gently kiss me in my lips

 

 

After our wedding we decided that we will just live in my apartment..

 

 

It’s Sunday and we don’t have any plan to go outside.. Of course we already did “IT”, last night was our honeymoon and Ji didn’t let that pass..

 

 

“Jagiya, Youngbae texted me.. He told me that we will have a boy’s night out in his house.. Can I come?” he said while pouting..

“Aigoo! Of course! Just make sure no girls allowed!” I glared at him..

“Kekeke! Of course Jagiya and if ever there’s a girl there you’re the only woman or girl for me.. Because I LOVE YOU!” he hug me while saying those words then kiss me in the lips..

“I’m going now Jagiya.. I really LOVE YOU and don’t ever forget that!”

“Okay Ji! Just take care! And I love you too!” I shouted to him while he’s walking towards the way in the bus stop..

 

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

I am sitting in the bus stop when something caught my eyes.. A little girl was playing her Barbie doll beside her omma while her omma is busy in taking calls.. I am just watching the girl, I hope Dara and I will have a little girl for my first child and I hope she will resemble to her omma.. I smiled from what I am dreaming then suddenly the hat of the doll was swayed by the air and it landed on the street.. While I am busy looking at the hat, I didn’t notice that the little girl is now standing in the street and reaching for the hat.. I only notice the little girl when a bus honk really loud.. By my instinct I dashed to the position of the little girl and push her aside, the only thing I’ve heard was a loud thud and screaming from the people.. I didn’t understand what their saying for I lost my consciousness..

 

 

Dara’s POV

 

When Ji is nowhere in sight, I immediately go inside our house.. I have nothing to do so I’m just going to clean the house.. I was wiping the vase when my arm bump the picture of me and Jiyong.. Suddenly I felt my heart to thump like I’m nervous, I felt like something happened.. Am I being paranoid or there’s something bad happen to Ji?