Amnesia

You're Mine

 

I immediately send a text for Ji, he knows that if I text him he must answer back for I was impatient to wait in reply but this time he didn’t answer back immediately.. Argh! I already waiting for his reply almost 3 hours, I already cooked our food.. Maybe he’s just busy having a time with his friends.. But to make sure I also text Youngbae what are they doing, after sometime he reply that Ji's not there and ask me what time did he go.. I told him 3 hours ago I feel uneasy knowing he’s not really in Youngbae’s house, I am thinking what if he have another girlfriend and he go to her.. What will I do?! But knowing Jiyong he’s not that kind of guy.. Here I am again being paranoid.. My phone begun to ring I thought it was Jiyong so I answered it without looking who it might be..

 

 

“Dara, where are you?!”

“In our house.. Wae?”

“Don’t move! I’m going to fetch you. We’re going somewhere” that’s the time my heart begin to thump.. I don’t know why but I felt like I have an idea what happen to Ji.. I immediately change my clothes for I was dead nervous in where are we going. Youngbae didn’t take long in going in my house for he was riding in his motorcycle.

“Let’s go! Hyung will just go there later.. Someone called me, Jiyong is in the hospital.. He needs you” while he’s saying those words we were making our way in his motorcycle.. I immediately hold unto him and tell him to make it there faster..

 

 

The moment we got in the hospital I dashed my way to the nurse desk..

 

“Where’s the room of Yang Jiyong?”

“Yang Jiyong? We don’t have any Yang Jiyong here Miss”

“Are you insane?! You just called my friend that he’s here then you’re telling me that there’s no Yang Jiyong here?!” I don’t care if I am making a scene for I was hysterical knowing my husband just got into an accident..

“Miss, I am Youngbae that you called when Jiyong is in the E.R” he hold my shoulder to calm me down.. I just glare at the nurse who is busy looking at the computer..

“Oh! But he’s not Yang Jiyong, his name is Kwon Jiyong.. He’s awake now and we call his family already.. What’s your relation to him?” Kwon? Not a Yang? Maybe Youngbae misunderstood the call..

“I’m his friend can we know his room number?” it is Youngbae who answer her.. I don’t understand what is going on.. After the nurse told us where is his room, Youngbae immediately drag me.. What’s with him?! I really do think Ji is not here..

“Bae, maybe he’s really not here.. Let’s go home, maybe Ji is already in our house, he will get angry with me if he didn’t find me in our house” but he didn’t budge and continue to drag me..

 

 

The moment we reach the room, Youngbae open it without knocking.. Talking about manners.. Aish! I thought in all Ji’s friend Youngbae is the gentleman..

 

My heart begin to thump when we enter the room, I don’t know why but I can’t breathe properly.. I am hiding at the back of Youngbae while his holding my wrist, I don’t want to be yelled by who might be Kwon Jiyong is..

 

 

“I am calling for the nurse, where are they?” that voice.. Suddenly my heartbeat begin to rise.. Why this Kwon Jiyong’s voice is the same as Ji’s voice.. I peek who said those words and I was shocked from what I saw.. Ji is really here, he has a wound in every part of his body but I think he’s okay.. It’s a good thing being a construction worker has an advantage.. I heave a deep sigh and go to his side, I saw him creasing his forehead..

“Are you hurt, Ji?! I am very nervous when you didn’t text me a while ago” I hold his hand.. I bit my lower lip to suppress not to tear apart in front of him..

 

 

Suddenly the door open, when I look who might be his visitor a petite girl with an elegant dress was immerged..

 

 

“Jiyongie! I miss you! What happened?! We’ve been looking for you for almost 2 years.. I thought I will never find you again.. When someone called our house I immediately make my way here” I felt a stab in my heart when I heard her speak and that’s the time I felt a coldness in my hand.. I realized that he let my hand go.. What’s happening?! I saw them hugged each other..

“Sohee, where’s omma and appa?” he said while he rest his head in the crook of her neck..

“I called them already and told them to go here” then she look at me.. “Who is she Jiyongie?”

 

 

He looks at me with a crease forehead.. I can’t utter a word for I was confused on what is happening.. I was going to speak when Mr. and Mrs. Yang arrived with Jiyong’s friend..

“Jiyong, what happen?” Appa ask him.. Like what he did to me, he only answer him with a crease forehead..

 

 

“I’m sorry but I don’t know all of you” that phrase left me speechless, I look at him to see if he’s just making a joke but all I can see is confusion.. What’s really happening?! Omma hold my shoulder and assist me to sit in a chair..

“Jiyong, your memories back? Do you remember who you really are?”

“What are you talking about?” I thought Ji was the one who answered appa but all I can see was they are all looking at me..

“Dara-ah, we’re sorry if we didn’t told you about Jiyong losing his memory” omma said beside me..

“I don’t understand” then I remember the same name.. “But why he remember his name?” I face omma suddenly a tear fell on my eyes..

“We saw him in a car accident, we were going home from our job when we notice a car that crashed in the tree and a little girl who is crying in the middle of the road.. It is already midnight that time, we ask the girl what happen and she told us, we look at the car if someone get hurt and we saw him drench in his own blood while the little girl was taken by her parents.. We rushed him immediately in the hospital, when he woke up we ask him what is his name but he said that he also don’t know.. We ask the doctor who is in charge to him what is the reason to his behavior, he said that Jiyong has amnesia.. He got a blood clot in his brain due to the accident.. So your omma and I take good care of him, I said that we’ll just wait for someone to ask us about him.. Days have passed because we didn’t hear that someone is looking for him we decided to brought him in our house.. Then one day while we were preparing for our dinner his head begun to throb and he said that it is really painful.. We were so worried about him but when we ask him to drink some water the pain begun to subside.. He told us that he remember something, he said that someone is calling him Jiyong or Jiyongie, he doesn’t remember the appearance of the girl but he is damn sure that the girl is calling him.. So he decided that we will call him Jiyong” while appa is telling the story we are all quiet..

 

 

“But why you didn’t tell me? And do all the boys knew about this?” I ask them not minding the silence we got..

“We knew Ji’s story, Dara.. We told him to tell you about this but he told us that it is not important.. I’m sorry Dara” Youngbae was the one who answered my question..

“But what about the wedding? How did you make it possible?”

“Wedding?” Jiyong ask us but I didn’t look at him.. I am still looking at omma while sobbing..

“He make sure to get a fake birth certificate so that the wedding will take place.. Dara, he loves you more than you know” that’s the time I look at him, the love of my life..

“So it means that our wedding is not valid?”

“What wedding are you talking about?” I put my face in my hands while crying.. I heard them telling Jiyong what happen yesterday.. Yeah! How great it is that yesterday I was really happy then suddenly all my happiness was vanished in just a blink of an eye..

“So it means Jiyongie you’re already married?” I heard the girl ask Jiyong..

“Do you remember that you are my fiancé?  If I was married you will know for I was married to you” I can’t take it anymore, I wipe my tears in my face.. I stand on my seat and dashed my way to Jiyong’s bed..

“What are you saying Ji?! You’re still married to me, so I will never ever let you go.. Because YOU’RE MINE!”

“What are you saying?! Didn’t you hear what they said, the marriage that you are talking about is invalid!” I was stopped by his outburst.. I didn’t thought Ji being this Jerk..

“I don’t care! Fine, I’ll let you go when we get our divorce” I told him while looking at his eyes..

“Bull****! Are you stupid or what?! We can’t get a divorce for that marriage was invalid!” I smirk to him..

“EXACTLY” then I head to the door and open it.. “I’ll just get your dinner back in OUR house.. I’ll be back later..” then I look at Ji’s friend.. “Don’t let him get away here.. Arasso?” they are all just nod to me..

“Pathetic Woman” I heard him say.. I just smile to him before going outside..

 

When I get outside the room I lean on the wall and curl into a ball.. I hold my knees while crying..

 

 

“Let’s go, I’ll accompany you to your house.. Don’t cry Dara, he will realized that you’re the one for him.. Let’s go, remember you have to get his food back in your house” Youngbae smiled to me.. I guess our story only starts here..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aigoo! i said that i'll do this in one-shot.. epic fail.. :|