Chapter Six - No More Regret

No More Regret
( 9.00 am in the morning ) - DONGHAE POV - I felt a little dizzy when I awake from my sleep. Maybe it's because of the process taking my bloods to give it for Yoona. I turn to the left and saw Yoona sleeping soundly beside me. Why I can sleep beside her ? I think yesterday I was sleeping on the couch.'Hae , wake up ! It's already morning. Still wanna sleep ?' I heard Heechul voice but I didn't saw him anymore. But I ignoring Heechul's words as I saw an angel in front of me. She still looking pale but I'm relief now that the doctor said she will be okay after this. She frowns. Maybe she got a bad dream. I caress her hairs and it's still silk and smooth like always. I really miss this girl or the angel in front of me.'I love you , Yoong.' I give her a kiss on her forehead and hug her for a while. It's make me calm when I'm hugging her like this. I hug her for a long time and almost ten minutes before I break the hug and went out from the room.'How's your night sleeping beside girlfriend after three years apart ?' Yesung asking me and make me blush. Heechul just chuckle and Yesung joining her. I grab a mini pillow on the couch and throw it to them. But they're successfully avoids it. 'Yah !' Heechul shout at me , looking angry. 'Anyway since when and how can I sleep in the room with her ?' I ask , maybe they know about it. 'Actually we moved you there. The doctor advise that you must sleep at comfortable place because you've lose some bloods.' Yesung explain. 'Yes. And one more because we gave a chance for you. You miss her right ?' Heechul continue. I blush again and just nod because I can't lying to them.'Where's Leeteuk hyung ?' I ask. Both of them tipping their shoulders , signing they also didn't know. - LEETEUK POV - I went inside the room where's Taeyeon was there. No one know that I'm here. As I open the door I saw Taeyeon weakly on the floor. There's a few bowls on the floor that still full with meals for her. Didn't she eat them ? I approach her and facing her.'Why you didn't eat those food ?' I ask to her. She rolling her eyes to me. I know she must be angry at me because I've been parenthesis her in this dark and soundless room.'Why do you care about me ? I just following your instruction , not being noisy so don't interfere with my problem can't you ?' She so cold toward me. It's hurting me hearing her words.'Just get out. I need to be alone and please take care of Yoona.' She said , still cold. I just nod and leave the room.