Chapter Eleven - No More Regret

No More Regret
(8.45 in the night) - LEETEUK POV - Wooyoung just coming here about ten minutes ago. He is not coming alone as he brought three of his friends. It's Taecyeon , Junsu and the other named Chansung.'How's the girl ? Are they trying to escape ?' Wooyoung ask to me. I shook my head. Taeyeon have protested my order but I'll not telling him because I love Taeyeon more than him.'We're going to meet them tonight.' He said.'Okay. You still want us to take a look at them after this ?' He directly nod.'We got many job to solve before we handle this problem. Did you worry about your money ? Worry that I hurting your family ?' He suddenly said something that I really scare to heard. He just mentioning about my family. I don't care about the money because I only care about my family. 'No , I'm..just asking...' Oh , I already nervous now and start stuttered when answering his question. Donghae , Heechul and Yesung looks at me.'We need to see them now. I can't wait to see them.' Junsu said and smirking.'Okay , let's go !' Wooyoung took a key for the room from the table without my permission and walk away with his friends. He is really don't have manner. I , Donghae , Heechul and Yesung also following them. 'Here you placed them ?' Taecyeon look at us , wanting for the confirmation. We all together nods. Wooyoung using the key and open the door. He and s enters and switch on the light. We enter together but just stand at the entrance and not doing anything. Before this Wooyoung had told us not to interfering in their problem and just stay away and quiet. Taeyeon , Jessica and Yoona stands up and they looking very shocks. Did they know who is Wooyoung ? 'Hi , Kim Taeyeon ! Hi , Jung Jessica and also hi to Jung Yoona.' Wooyoung greet them. Wooyoung signing something to his friends. Taecyeon suddenly hold Yoona , Taeyeon being hold by Junsu and Jessica by Chansung.'So you've kidnap us ?' Jessica ask. We all just looking from the entrance. Wooyoung nod and pull his gun out. 'What he gonna do ?' Heechul whispering to me. I tipping my shoulders , don't know anything.'Yoona , where did Nichkhun hiding now ? Tell me.' Wooyoung aiming the gun to Yoona. I look at Donghae and he look worry about Yoona.'Calm down , Hae.' I tapping his shoulder and he stand at his position back.'I don't know where he is now.' Yoona said calmly. Who is Nichkhun anyway , I never heard about that name before. 'Are you lying to us ? Where's Nichkhun ? Tell us now or she will die.' Wooyoung shouting and make all the girls' eyes widely open. Yoona not looking scare anymore at th time. I like her courage at the time. 'WE DON'T KNOW ! HOW MANY TIME WE HAVE TO EXPLAIN. IT'S NOT US HIDING HIM. NOW , LET'S GO OF MY SISTER !' Jessica shouting back at Wooyoung. Since when Jessica start to back up Yoona ? It's weird. Wooyoung keep away the gun from Yoona.'If it's not you but who ? JUST TELL US OR YOU'LL DIE !' Wooyoung asking again. He looking very serious when asking about the guy name Nichkhun to the girls. I saw Taeyeon winks to Jessica and Yoona. I know what it's mean , she want them to lie. 'Someone take him. They told us that they want to take Khun to Thailand.' Jessica is good at lying I think. Yoona kept silence because she not really good at lying.'Taec , you want to said something to them right. Go ahead.' Wooyoung told Taecyeon. Taecyeon nod and stand beside Wooyoung.'I just want to know , where's Yunho now ?' Taecyeon asking. Why did he suddenly asking about Yunho hyung and Yuri ? This matter full of mysteries. The girls just keep silence and not answering the question.'Oh ,him ! I still remember him. He is the person that have shot you and make you fell from the building.' Chansung speak. Me and my friends just kept listening.'Yes and he had make me can't fighting well or use my right arm because it's already BROKE !' Taecyeon looking very angry. No matter why he is not moving his right time to much and recently used his left arm. Pity him but he deserve it because he is bad guy.'He is a really good shooter like his young sister too. I'm pity with you Jessica because you only known as an agent but you weak and not have many skill at shooting.' Junsu insulting Jessica with really annoying tone. It's make Jessica sad. Yes , all of us know Jessica can't used a gun because she phobia with it. Something happened to her when she was kid and all of us know about that. All of Wooyoung's friends laughing at Jessica except for us.'DON'T INSULT MY SISTER. YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT OUR FAMILY SO DON'T YOU EVER INSULT HER.' Yoona protecting her sister and shouting at the guys that make them stop laughing.'Okay , we don't do that again. For the last time , where's Yunho ? I can't find him until now. I don't want to waste my time. I need to gather you all , Yunho and also Yuri here.' Wooyoung asking and he explain something. The girls frowns so as I and my friends. 'Why you want us ?' Taeyeon bravely asking. Wooyoung suddenly aiming the gun to Taeyeon , Jessica and then Yoona.'Only five of you involved and have make our business ruin in just a second after you all appears. Taeyeon , how could you pretend to love me at the time. You know that I've fallen for you but why you played with my heart ?' What ? Taeyeon with Wooyoung. Hearing that sometime make me jealous so much.'I CAN'T LOVE A USELESS GUY LIKE YOU !' Taeyeon assert her words ! Good to heard that. Then Taeyeon slap by Wooyoung and fell on the floor. Her lip bleeding. Aish , that guy really want to die. I step forward but Heechul grab my wrist. I already know what that's mean. Wooyoung got a phone call.'Leave them.' He and his friends when out. Junsu lend me back the key.