Chapter Twenty-One - No More Regret

No More Regret
-HEECHUL POV- In just a few days my relationship with Jessica become really closed. It's make me felt very happy and remember what happened to three years ago when we still together become a trainees at SAA. --(flashback)-- I was at the cafeteria until I saw Jessica entered the alone. But she not looking good at the time. She looked very angry and unsatisfied. I planned to met her.'Hi , Sica. Can I join you ?' I asked.'Hi , Heechul. Sure , just take a seat.' she allowed me. I took a seat beside her. She still looked angry. So I decided to asked her. Maybe she got a problem.'Why you look so unsatisfied ? You can share with me if you want.' I told. She looked at me and the way she looked at me make me blushed. I hope she never noticed.'This morning I confess to Donghae that I love him. But he rejected me directly. He said that she love Yoona more. It's make me very angry , unsatisfied and sad at the same time.' she told me her story. So it's because of Donghae again. Why she can't just like me ? Since high school she admiring Donghae. Always Donghae , Donghae and Donghae. I always be with her when she in trouble but why she didn't realised how big my love to her.'I heard ice-cream can cure a broken heart with it's sweetness , wanna try ?' I asked her. She looked at me , pouted and asked something ,'Yah , are you teasing me ?' I looked at another direction. Then , she chuckled.'Why ?' I asked , worried about her sudden action.'Nothing , looking at your funny face I enough to cure my broken heart.' then we chuckled together.--(end of flashback)-- 'KIM HEECHUL !' the voice make me very startled , I jump from the couch and fell on the floor. I saw Leeteuk , Donghae and Yesung laughing at me.'Ouch !' I said and rub my arm , it's hurt. Yesung hand his hand to help me stand up. I reach his hand and stand up.'Why are you shouting at me , KIM YESUNG !' I shouting back to Yesung. Donghae and Leeteuk still laughing at me.'Sorry , I've called you many time but you didn't hear me. It's your fault totally.' Yesung exclaim. Leeteuk and Donghae stop laughing.'Heechul , where's the key ?' Leeteuk ask for the key. I pull out the key from my pocket and give it to Leeteuk.'Why you need it ?' Yesung come closer to me and whispering something.'Wooyoung is at the outside. We don't know what he's going to do. He come with Junho , Junsu and also Chansung this time.' I frown.'You and Donghae will aim Wooyoung. I'm scare if he trying to do anything bad to the girls.' Leeteuk ordering me. I just nod and went to the outside with Donghae and Leeteuk.'Here's the key.' Leeteuk gave to Wooyoung. Wooyoung take it. My focus a the time is Junho , why he looking so scare and nervous. I can see how nervous and scare through his eyes. But why ? Wooyoung also looking very angry with Junho.'Today I'm not going to visit the girls because I've got a phone call for my job. Junho will stay here with you. Junho , I hope you'll not make me in trouble again and stop worry.' Wooyoung and his friends leave Junho with us. Junho nod nervously.'You looking tired , bro. Maybe you having hard time at Thailand. Come and join us.' Donghae said. Junho nod , enter the rest room with Leeteuk and Donghae. I still at the outside. Why he looking to worried and so nervous ? Did Wooyoung threatened him too like he threatened me ? -LEETEUK POV- Why Junho is so weird ? Did he have a problem with Wooyoung ?'Hey , did you have a problem ?' I bravely ask. He looking like kind and good guy. He just shook his head. He looking very sad.'Come on , bro. We're your friend to here. If you have a problem maybe we can help.' Donghae ask nicely to him. He look at us and say something ,'My problem is too big. Wooyoung ask me to kill girl named Kwon Yuri and also a guy named Jung Yunho. I don't want to kill anyone again. I just can't do it for second time.' Junho finally told us his story. It's make our eyes widely open and very very very startled.'Did he threaten you or something ?' Heechul ask. He nod ,'Yea , like you all. He said he already know about my sister and he will easily kill her if I don't follow his order.' What ? Wooyoung is so cruel. How could he do that ? As I know Junho is one of his favourite member. 'I've stabbed Yoona and kidnapped Jessica for him but he still threaten me until now and not saying anything about my sister.' so he was the person who had stabbed Yoona and also had kidnapped Jessica.