#Two

I'm My Bias's Secret Pen Pal

 

Author's Note: Read author's note at the bottom of the page after you finished the chapter please! ^^

 


 

In a brightly light room was Soomin who was pacing around the room to and fro from nerves. On a whim the girl decided to give the idol her number in her reply to his letter. Today was the day her letter would be delivered to him and knowing from Kris’s previous letters, he would only be home late into the night from a photoshoot for a magazine spread. She let out a small groan and berated herself for being stupid and giving away her phone number and now she is getting all jittery from all the thought flying through her brain.

“What if he doesn’t text me?” “What if he thinks I’m easy for giving away my phone number so easily?” “What if he meant it as a joke?” “URGH! Why am I so stupid?!” she let out a groan throwing her Totoro stuff toy towards a direction. “Oof!” a deep voice came, causing Soomin to look towards the direction. Letting out a nervous giggle and sheepish smile, Soomin called out, “Oppa! Ehehehe! You’re here!” A displeased Seunghyun held onto the Totoro stuff toy that smacked him in his face and let out a disgruntled growl. “Yes, I’m here. Soomin why are you letting out sounds we only hear from wild boars?” Seunghyun settled himself onto the powder blue sofa, crossing his legs in a business-like manner.

Soomin whipped her head towards the direction of her brother and gave him a long glare, “I do not sound like a wild boar.” She defended herself, putting strong emphasis on the operative word - NOT. Seunghyun brushed her statement off with a chuckle and a “Uh yeah sure. Whatever you say.” “Why are you here anyway? Shouldn’t you be filming something?” Soomin asked, still displeased at the ‘boar’ comment her brother blatantly put forth.

“Am I being a hindrance to your little monologue you were performing before I arrived?” Seunghyun answered the question with yet another question. “Oh stuff it, Mr Choi.” Soomin replied, glaring at the taller man. “Aren’t you having this filming marathon with the Alumni productions team? I had to cancel you off your Japanese lessons with the new Japanese language teacher because apparently you have ‘very intensive’ filming schedules” Soomin replied, hands gesturing imaginary quotation marks, rolling her eyes for effect. “Woah, chill girl. Can’t an older brother visit his sister out of concern?” Seunghyun replied, both arms in the air, as if surrendering. Soomin gave her brother a scoff and a smirk as a reply and simply left it as that.

“So my ever caring brother, now that you have seen me in one piece, how about you tell me why you are really here?” Soomin asked, pouring her brother a cup of water. Giving the girl a nervous chuckle, Seunghyun cleared his throat and looked at his younger sister and started, “You know how Tiffany has been busy travelling to and fro Japan and Korea right? So I was wondering if you could so very kindly pop by SM and pass her some of these vitamins I got for her?” Turning her head to face her older brother who had his cheeks in a light pink shade, Soomin had an evident smirk hung on her face as she motioned towards Seunghyun.

So now we know why the almighty Choi Seunghyun decides to visit his measly little insignificant sister…” Soomin stated, a teasing tone lacing her every word. “Gosh Soomin! Will you help me or won’t you?” Seunghyun said in frustration, brows scrunching together. Soomin let out a bubble of giggle and said, “Yes I will, Mr Choi. Leave them on the table. I will safely deliver them to the love of your life. No worries there.” Seunghyun let out a breath he didn’t know he was holding in and placed the paper bag on the coffee table.

“So we have that settled, what is bothering you my dear sister?” Seunghyun asked the girl, taking gulps from the glass of water placed in front of him. After several attempts to deny her brother’s claims, she let out an exasperated sigh and said, “Boy troubles, okay.” “What boy?!” Seunghyun exclaimed out loud – a little too loud for Soomin’s liking. “I knew you would react like that. That’s why I refuse to tell you what the matter was.” Soomin snapped, frown hanging on her lips. Seunghyun has always been a little too protective of his little sister whose age is quite a far gap from his. That is a fact that Soomin knew and remembered like how you would remember your own name. Her middle school days were filled with people, or more like boys, avoiding her like a plague because her brother decides for her every other guy is just not perfect enough for her sister.  

She shuddered at the thought and returned her focus to her brother. “It’s just some stupid insecurity. Just forget I ever mentioned it, Oppa.” Soomin dismissed it with a wave of her hand. Seunghyun looked at his sister and settled himself in the empty spot next to the girl on the carpeted floor and said, “If it’s uncomfortable for you to speak to me about uh- boy issues, look for Tiffany okay? She is a good listener.” Soomin laid her head on her brother’s shoulder and gave him a small nod and a hum, accepting his suggestion.

After some small talk, Seunghyun had to leave for his schedule and as he was walking out of the apartment, he reminded his forgetful sister that errand she had to run for him. “SM Entertainment, Soomin. Don’t forget!” he yelled from elevator before the doors completely closed.

Oh My Holy Krisus! He-Kr-Kris is from SM!” Soomin yelled out when the thought fully settled down in her mind.

 


The next day came too fast for Soomin’s liking and as much as she would like to postpone the trip to SM to as late as late can get, Tiffany had a tight schedule with their Japanese Arena Tour and she only had the morning free before she had to fly off to Japan yet again. Soomin grabbed a simple outfit of skinny jeans and a fluffy pullover for the cold start of spring and after a quick bath, trudged out of her apartment with nervous twiddling fingers.

 She reached and entered SM without little to no hassle as she have had on several occasions helped with some emergency translating work when their in-house translator were on leave. She started to look for the dance studio Tiffany said she was going to be in and as she walked pass some of the classrooms she has taught in before, she heard some very frustrated sighs and groans mixed with very exasperated sentences of Korean only someone with fast ears can catch.

She shrugged and was about to venture further down the hallway when she was being stopped when she heard her name being called out. Turning around, she faced a man who was stylishly dressed and looked like he was in his 20s. Squinting her eyes to see better, she realised who it was. “Oh! DongHyo Oppa!” she called out, walking towards the man. “Soomin ah, what are you doing in SM today?” he replied giving her a quick pat on her head. “I’m just running some errands.” She replied, brushing things off under the carpet with a general statement. Mid-sentence, she was interrupted by a man rushing out of the classroom they were standing in front of.

“Yah, DongHyo ah. We need a Chinese-Korean tutor now, pronto!” the man said, looking very much frustrated, typing frantically away on his phone. Before DongHyo could give the man an answer, he continued, “EXO-M is going off to Daegu tomorrow for an interview and then heading off to Beijing for a variety show. They need last minute tutoring!” Clearing his throat before the man could continue, DongHyo grabbed Soomin’s hand and said, “I have just the person for the job!”

With wide-eyes, Soomin was being briefed on the interview questions and shoved into the classroom causing the group of guys to stop their chattering. Giving a nervous laugh, Soomin began, “So, uh, I’m your tu-tutor for the day. Please take care of me.” After a short silence, a deep voice came, “I’m Kris. Leader of Exo-M. Thank you for coming on such short notice.” He lifted his large hand and gave Soomin’s tiny one a small shake.

He then took a good look at the petite girl in front of him.

“You look somewhat familiar.”

 


Author's Note: Hello! I am back after a long long hiatus! Personal reasons that I probably wouldn't talk about here or at least not now, maybe sometime in the future... But! I am back with a new chapter and I hope you all have enjoyed reading it! And just to clarify. 

Choi Seunghyun is TOP of BigBang and yes, he is "your" brother.

Tiffany is Tiffany from SNSD and she is an item with TOP. 

Please do subscribe if you liked it and have yet to subscribe and please leave me some comments! I live off comments! >//< Upvote it if you really really did like it and it would be much appreciated! 

I'm going to shower all you lovely people with hugs! :* Thank you for reading and if you have any questions leave me a comment and I will reply asap! 

Buhbye for now!