Recognition

My Private Host

Hi everyone:

Here it is, a fresh new chapter. The story is getting so close to the end. i'm missing these characters and this plot already *authors feelings*

To cheer myself up I started writing the litle story I told you guys about last chapter. I ased your opinion and read every commet. At first I was more interested in exploring the bully theme but then I opted for a different thing. The couple is YunJae.

Check it out, it's called New boy next door (http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/550325/new-boy-next-door-yunjaeand has allways, my weird mind start planning this story by firstly thinking of an end (which I may add is gonna be kind of heartbreaking but awesome).

Like allways I'm really hopping to hear your thoughts in the comment section, both in this and in my own story.

 

allways gratefull for your support =)

DriBSK =)

 


 

YOOCHUN'S POV

Hyung the netizens are going crazy about the drama. And did you see? The song is the main song?” M-Domain attacked us with information the moment we entered the company.

I know, I know. We were surprised too.” I said with honesty.

Who will take care of us when you can manage being singers and take care of our careers at the same time?” Munhee starter complaining. I chuckled a bit.

We don't even know if that's gonna happen. And if it does happen we will obviously stop care about you boys and only care about our own career. You guys are competition.” I uttered in a nonchalant tone making some of them panic and making Junsu laugh.

HYUNGgggg that's not funny.”

Ara, ara. Go practice if you don't wanna be overshadowed by this oldman.” They pouted a bit but did has told.

Once we were alone Junsu let himself fall in my lap, making my desk chair spin a bit, and kissed me with intensity.

Woaaa, what was that for?” I asked, surprised.

Are you complaining?” he asked, raising a brow.

No, not at all.”

Good. I just realized I haven't give you a good morning kiss.” he said and kissed me again. He sure was mellow that morning, and I was liking it.

“Oh, for gods sakes. Stop eating his face.” a grumpy Changmin entered the office uninvited and interrupted our couple moment.

“Good morning to you too sunshine. Why the long face?” Junsu mocked him a bit.

“Arghhh, I can't stand you guys anymore. I'm even considering if this whole DBSK idea wasn't a big mistake.” he whined as he let his body fall heavily in the chair in front of my desk. Junsu and I tensed, worrying about his words. “I come here: you guys are in a heavy making out session. I go to Jae's office: they are doing even worse things. They could at least shut the blinds. There are minors walking around here.”

Both me and Junsu hold back a laugh and relaxed after we understood why he was so moody.

“Awww, is little Changmin jealous?” Junsu joked and went around the table to pinch his cheeks. Changmin slapped his hand away.

“I so am not! But all these cheesiness is sickening me.”

“Well the cure for that is a pretty simple one: get yourself a boyfriend.” I stated the obvious. Changmin rolled his eyes and sighed:

“If it was that easy...”

“So your problem really is jealousy!” Junsu pointed.

“I am NOT jealous of you guys.” he repeated. “It's just that... I would like some of that for myself too.” he added in a shy softer voice. This time we couldn't hold back our laughter. “Yah, don't laugh. Hyung do you know how much time it has been since I got laid?”

“Woa, woa too much information maknae. Do not wanna know.” Junsu quickly stopped him.

“Hello, hello. What are we talking about?” Jae barged into my office followed by Yunho who had a very purplish hickey in his neck. Changmin glanced at them with disgust.

“Oh nothing much. Just having a light conversation about Changmin's ual frustration.” I introduced the topic, ignoring the younger's protests and making the newly arrived laugh.

“I thought you had something going on with Kyuhyun. You guys seem to get along. His just a brat like you.” Yunho pointed.

“I don't know... It's complicated!” Changmin sighed, lost deep in his thoughts.

“Meaning that you would like to get in his pants but you are both to alike and to stubborn to make the first move!?” Jae said, more affirming than asking.

“YAHHH, what's with all the talk today? You are just a bunch of old s!” Changmin complained an we all laughed, knowing by his reaction that Jae was actually correct.

 

After a few more minutes of teasing the maknae we started talking about the drama, the song and what it all meant.

“I would think they would contact us or something. If they didn't it means it will be just this? A song in a drama and nothing else?” Junsu asked.

“Maybe they are still waiting to see the reactions of the public and assess the popularity of the song. Certainly there will be fanmeetings and stuff with the actors of the drama. If the song does well we can be called for that? Maybe?” Changmin tried to be a bit more optimistic but his tone was really insecure.

We all nodded in silence.

“Comon, let's not be all gloomy like this. We made a good song, that's all we could do. Even if it doesn't turn into a big hit or gain much attention through the drama it doesn't mean we can't still pursue a career as a group. We run a talent agency for gods sakes. We know how to form and promote artist. We can do that for ourselves to. The only difficult thing was coming to terms with the idea that it was possible. From now on we can do whatever we want.” Yunho spoke, full of confidence, like a true leader.

Slowly smiles formed in our faces and the possibilities of what was to come started appearing in our minds.

The rest of the morning was spent talking about writing lyrics, arranging melodies and finding our own style as a group.

“Maybe the kids are right. If we are serious about promoting ourselves we wont be able to do it all.” I said a bit worried, when I saw the load of work still waiting for me on my desk when I left for lunch with Junsu.

“We can always hire more people. None of us is gonna let those guys down. Stop worrying.” Junsu assured me and washed my worries away with a soft peck before we exited the company.

 

We choose to eat at a little samgyeopsal shop near the company. It was packed and we barely managed to get the last table but it was rush our for restaurants, everything would be pretty much full and we couldn't go to anywhere further cause there were lots of work to get back too as quickly as possible.

The old lady took our order and gave us a big smile. We were regular customers and she would always treat us to a bottle of soju or a little something extra on our plates. She didn't even made comments or seemed concerned about the obviously in love looks Junsu and I shared or at how he kept trapping my legs between his, under the table.

The little store was so full that no one was really paying attention to us and Junsu would grab my hand or fix my hair without worries of anyone noticing and ruin our lunch with a foul comment.

Here you go boys! I especially took my best meet for you. And I'm adding another portion too. You haven't been here in a while and you are starting to look thinner. Aigoo look at this!” the owner came back with our order and we smiled widely, used to the special treatment. She pinched my cheek as to prove what she was saying.” We thanked and while we were cooking the meet we talked with the lady, asked about her health and her husband.

Did you see the first episode?” without intention we caught a conversation between two girls that was starting right behind us. “It was so exciting. I can't wait for the new one to come out.”

I know. And did you here the song of the main couples? Woa it was so beautiful. I wonder who sings it. It must be some new idol group. I bet they are gorgeous. I can't wait to see them on TV.”

Yah, do you think your friend is stupid? I made my research. In the credits it said its sang by Dong Bang Shink Ki. They are new alright, I bet it's their first song together. But they are no strangers.” at this point both Junsu and I had stopped eating and were intently listening to the girls. Even the owner, still standing besides us was paying attention to them. “I searched them online and you won't believe who is a member of that group?”

Who???”

My future husband: Jung Yunho! But he goes by the name of U-Know Yunho now.”

Ehhhh?” the other girl exclaimed surprised. “How can be your future husband when he was seeing kissing a guy? Get a hold of yourself.”

Things can always change. And I bet I can make him fall for me, even if I'm a girl.” at this Junsu and I chuckled. “But wait, there's more. That younger guy from his company is in the group too. That Changmin. And there are two other guys who used to be trainees at that company but quit even before they debuted. There is a whole story about that circling online. Supposedly they were invited to leave due to their ual orientation too.”

Woa, poor babies. They've been through so much.”

I know right? And then there is another guy that I don't know. They are five.”

Are they good looking?”

REALLY good looking. I can't even start to describe them. Do you know why I invited you here? Cause their company is right there, in that building. They own it. Maybe we can get a glance of them and maybe even some special treatment. After all we are their first fans.” the girl said and pointed to the company, through the window.

By them both our faces were tomato red cause we were really flustered. The ajhumma from the restaurant was looking at us and slowly understood that the group members those girls were talking about were us.

Yah... you silly girls. Is that the way a fan should act? You don't come to disturb someones work. It doesn't matter if you're the fan number 1 or number 1000. If you really wanna support them buy their album when it comes out. If you become stalkers I'll kick your . Don't miss school to come here bother them.” the old ajhumma suddenly started scolding the girls and attracted the attention of the customers in the little shop

Oh, omonim that's not what we meant. We don't intend to bother anyone. We just really liked them and....” both girls stood up and bowed to the lady, apolitically.

But the eyes of the girl who claimed to have done some online searching about our group landed on us and she suddenly became really excited.

Omo... omo, omo, omo. It's them.” she said and pointed to us. Everyone's heads turned to us. The drama was a big hit and the girls conversation was heard all over the shop so the people there new that we sang the song from the OST.

Yeah, anyonghaseyo.” we said shyly and bowed our heads slightly. We barely got trough half of our meal but now we couldn't eat another bite. Every inch of us was full with pride.

Deabak, deabak... they really are good looking-” the other girl added. I didn't knew about me but I knew that the boy sitting in from of me was capable of breaking anyone's hearts with his looks and the redness spreading in his cheeks at that moment only made him look more cute and beautiful.

You are Yoochun oppa, right? That makes you Junsu oppa. It's so nice to meet you. I really, REALLY liked the song. Everyone is talking about it. Can we... can we get an autograph? Or maybe... a picture?” they asked a bit fearful of the ajhumma's reaction. We nodded at the old lady assuring her everything was alright and she smiled at us before she walked away, leaving us with our first fans.

We accepted to take a picture with them, cause neither of us had a autograph signature prepared and neither of us knew exactly what to write in those occasions.

Kamsahamnida, kamsahamnida! Oppas fighting! We'll be cheering for you!” the girls kept thanking and bowing before they left the shop, jumping in happiness.

To us it was a surreal event. We were totally shy and didn't know exactly how to act. The thought that we had fans just... sounded ridiculous in our ears.

I'm sorry to bother but would you mind to take a picture with two old lady's too? Your song is really good and it surely made the moments of the main pairing of the drama much more emotional.” a lady in her 50's and her friend approached us after the girls.

We didn't even had time to compose us after the initial shock and we were already surrounded by a dozen of other people wanting to congratulate us and taking pictures with us.

We finally left the shop, after taking a picture with the owner that she said she would print and hang proudly in her shop and tell everyone that came about our story. We looked at each other and burst into laughter.

It was an indescribable feeling to be appreciated by doing what we most love din the whole world. I could see tears shining in the corners of Junsu's eyes. We were proud, we felt happy and hopeful. Maybe it really was the time for us, all of us, to get everything we've ever wanted.

I grabbed Junsu's hand we ran to the company, still giggling and our voice still cracking from the emotion.

YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT JUST HAPPENED TO ME/US!” Changmin and I said in unison when the five of us met at Jae's office.

Junsu and I started to explain what happened in the restaurant and Changmin shared, with and ear to ear smile that the same happened to them. Jae and Yunho were the only one's to stay in the company during lunch and even though they didn't experience the same that we did they were just as happy as us.

A feeling of accomplishment, of finally getting what we deserved and being recognized by our talent, under our own terms and not under some slave contract... It was a feeling that the five of us were sharing. We were all smiling like maniacs.

We were still at Jae's office, Changmin and Yunho trying new signatures, cause they didn’t want to use their old ones, and helping Junsu and I create our owns, when the phone rang.

Jae was sitting at his desk and casually picked up the phone. After someone spoke on the other side of the line he tensed a bit and we all stared at him in confusion.

He kept giving short answers and the expression on his face started to relax a bit but we were still confused and couldn't understand what was going on just by hearing his side of the conversation.

Yes, you may use the name Dong Bang Shin Ki in the promotions,and I believe I already sent you the profiles of the members with their respective names.” we grew even more curious after he said that. “No, we don't want you to mention any previous works of any of the members. We are a new group. We are really starting from zero and the only affiliation we have is with Harmony and Melody company. Don't mention any other.” he added as he looked at Yunho and Changmin. We didn't knew what the phone call was about but Yunho and Changmin nodded affirmatively. They didn't want to be related to the old company. They wanted to just forget it even existed. “Neh, thank you very much for your call. We'll be looking forward to it.”

Jae hang up with a calm and composed expression. Instead of explaining us what the phone call was all about he waited for us to ask, wearing a smirk.

Yoochun we have to start interviewing people to add to the company's staff.” he said after a while.

And why is that?” I asked.

We'll be very busy from now on. Starting next week we'll be doing promotions of the drama. As a group.” his smirk turned into a wide smile. Everyone started cheering like there was no tomorrow and Junsu finally let the tears fall from the corners of his eyes. It was to good to be true.

 

 

~~~~A few days later~~~

What about clothes? I told you I don't know how to pick them. I just buy the whole outfit I see in the manekin's.” Junsu started worrying.

We have the cordi's of the company to help us we that. Just concentrated in doing your best in the performance. You're a great singer, that's what people will appreciate the most. Not what you're wearing.” I calmly answered to another of his silly questions. As the day of the start of the promotions was approaching he was getting more nervous and insecure. I was too but I hide it the best I could, just to keep Junsu calm and assure everything would go well.

He was silent for a few minutes and I thought that he had finally run out of silly insecurities to worry about.

I wish Jaejoong would get a zit right in the middle of his nose or something.” Junsu suddenly said, while I was setting the table.

What? Why?”

He's too pretty. To be that pretty he should just have been born as a girl.” I chuckled noticing that Junsu was checking his face in a mirror. “I'll be the ugly one of the group!” he pouted.

At that I had to laugh out loud.

I went to him and involved him in a back hug, resting my head in the crook of his neck and inhaling the sweet and familiar scent.

You are so wrong. If only you could see yourself through my eyes...” I said, my voice muffled by the proximity to his neck and my eyes closed, savoring him with my other senses.

I felt him tremble under my arms, he was chucking silently.

He turned around, spinning between my arms and leaned against me, hugging me back.

Whatever we do you have to promise me something!” he said with a serious tone and I stepped back a bit, worried.

You will never let the fans see you wearing just an apron.” He finally finishes with a naughty smile. I smiled back, remembering that I was wearing only sweatpants and an apron as I have been cooking.

You like what you see?” I and pecked his lips. He nodded affirmatively.

That is a sight only my eyes can lay on.” he added.

Okay, it's a promise. Now can you please stop worrying about how pretty Jaejoong is and come eat the delicious romantic dinner your boyfriend has prepared for you? After we start promotions and get busy who knows when we'll have the opportunity to have a night like this.” I said and Junsu's expression suddenly got darker,

Yah, don't say that or I'll quit from everything right now.” I chuckled at his words. He could be so childish and cute at times, without even realizing he was doing it. I could never resist to his pout.

Okay, I swear will have moments like this even if I have to prepare a candle light dinner at the backstage.” He smiled and kissed me with intensity, seemed much more pleased. “Now let's enjoy the night, okay?” I finally managed to push him into his chair.