Transformation

To the Beautiful You

The song for this chapter is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlp_Fm0kNQM&feature=relmfu

Stand By Me by SHINee (Such. A. Cute. Song. asdfghjkl)

Please listen to the song while you read this chapter ^-^

(Sorry for the late updating! Here is chapter 2~ Hope you guys like it)

♪♥♫◦°°◦°°◦♫♥♪♪♥♫◦°°◦°°◦♫♥♪♪♥♫◦°°◦°°◦♫♥♪♪♥♫◦°°◦°°◦♫♥♪♪♥♫◦°°◦°°◦♫♥♪♪♥♫◦°°◦°°◦♫♥♪

Don’t gag Mitchi, don’t gag. The thick smell of hair dye was stuck in my nose as the hair lady kept on placing more and more hair dye. “Why is this necessary?” I hissed to him.


The manager sat cross legged on one of the other chairs in the vacant top notch hair salon. “Even if you wear a wig, what if some of your real hair is shown? We need to think of any scenerio that could happen." He explained to me. "Oh, also by the way, your hair stylist also knows about this.” My eyes lifted to the mirror to get a closer look of the hair stylist.

Her face was perfectly chiseled, everything about her screamed perfection. “Hello.” She said happily smiling at me in the mirror as she mushed the dye around more. “My name is Minji, I'm f(x)'s stylist.” Nodding my head she slammed her hand down causing me to groan in pain.

“Yah! Don’t move!” Grumbling to myself, she acted like a strict mother she literally looked only a few years older than me. “After this we then do the transformation. Don’t worry it won’t hurt....that much.” My eyes widen as the manager tried to hush Minji. “She needs to know! Also you call me Minji Unnie. Got it?” Nodding my head she once again slammed her hand down on the crown of my head. “Yah! What did I say?”

After my hair was dyed it hung loosely around my face. I almost look like a ghost, my hair was now complete midnight black and it clashed against my pale skin. “Lean back.” Minji said, leaning back in the once hair salon chair transformed into an almost dentist like chair. “This glue will burn, it is a special type of glue that will last a whole week. Stay away from vinegar, if it even touches you your face will completely melt.” Minji eyes fixed on me and she brought out a makeup brush, almost like a paintbrush that had some weird blue mixture on it.

When the substance touched my face it burned and I squeezed my eyes shut. “Shh, it’s almost done!” It felt like a wild fire erupted on my face and it hurt. Though it soon faded, she then started to apply this clay stuff, modeling clay almost. “This stuff is exactly what big move producer use for transformations.” Nodding my head slightly she applied more. “The good thing is you have most of Sulli’s face only difference are the cheeks, same structure of face, lips, eyes, everything.” Great, a comparison of me and her. Thanks a lot. After we were done she took an airbrush thing and started to airbrush my face.

What felt like hours finally ended I was about to get up when she stopped me. “Not done yet, that was just the transformation part of your face. Now the makeup and contacts.” My eyes widen once again and she placed in contacts that, hey guess what, that also burned my eyes! Yay.

Making me sit up she placed on make up then tied up my hair and placed it in a hair net thing. “This glue is a day thing. So apply it before you go to bed and in the morning.” Nodding my head she placed the glue around my forehead and back of my neck then placed the wig on.

“Just saying don't people notice it is a wig?” Minji laughed and shook her head fixing the wig and wiping away the glue.

Minji skillfully started to style the bangs, “This is actually Sulli’s hair.” My stomach started to churn, ew this was disgusting. “And the wig is the most latest thing so if someone tries to yank of the wig it won’t budge!”

“How smart.” I stated dully, as she dragged me off, tossing me into a huge walk in closet. Minji stood there, her lips pursed and deep thought. “What’s wrong?” I asked her knowing what was wrong.

“Sulli is taller than you, wait scratch that way taller than you. I guess you need insoles!” After being tugged into clothes she finally settled for a t shirt and skirt with wedges. “Done!” She said happily as the manager walked in.


“Whoa, I see no Mitchi here.” Crossing her arms proudly she turned me towards the mirror and my mouth dropped.

What the.... I look just like Sulli. A clone, of course this would always come to this. “You look wonderful!” said the manager. “Exactly like Sulli!” Manager patted my shoulder heavily and I gave a weak. “Now, learn all the names of f(x), SHINee, and the script for "To The Beautiful You" plus your co-stars!” The manager piled packets on top of the other.

“Are you sure I need to do this? I am not an old freak I know who they are... Well not the co-stars but you know what I mean!” I groaned as the weight of the papers was tilting me sideways.

The manager and Minji shook their heads fiercely, “You can’t let anyone! and I mean anyone find out! I can only do so much to protect your identity, but I won’t be there 24/7.” Nodding my head, they were right. “Just pull on a big Sulli smile and you will win the hearts of everyone.”

Sighing I sat down with my homework, after today I am not Mitchi nor Choi Jinmi. I am Choi Jinri, Sulli, Vocalist and Visual of the popular band f(x). Lead role in "To The Beautiful You," extremely beautiful and talented. Nothing Mitchi could ever be.

♪♥♫◦°°◦°°◦♫♥♪♪♥♫◦°°◦°°◦♫♥♪♪♥♫◦°°◦°°◦♫♥♪♪♥♫◦°°◦°°◦♫♥♪♪♥♫◦°°◦°°◦♫♥♪♪♥♫◦°°◦°°◦♫♥♪

The final transformation:

The clothes:

Minji

 

BAM DONE! This took forever to post! Funny thing about this chapter.  Asianfanfiction was being really slow and laggy but for a few minuets it was back to normal. Soooo I quickly wrote the chapter and went to update it and good ol' asianfanfiction CRAAAAASHED on me. =.= Same thing happened with my other story but I wrote two chapters on that.  That's probably why I have such bad grammar in this chapter~ Sorry~

Here is my other story -------> check it out :D http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/228676/honesty-amber-fxband-key-kimkibum-romance-shinee-you

But at least I got this up! Now my lovely 3 subscribers and shoot anonymous readers thank you so much, I literally never thought I would get that many subscribers/views from just one chapter! <3 you guys really make my day. Also if you are a person who found this story linked in my other story (wow that sounded sloppy) then thank you for reading both!  :D

How do you guys feel about Mitchi's transformation? At times I look at it and I say to myself. "Wow this seems so unreal" but hey, it's fiction I can have a creepin' Chanyeol become godzilla if I wanted too kekekekeke~ So I hoped you guys enjoyed the music and chapter!

See ya guys next lots of love~