The Rules

To the Beautiful You

Song for this chapter is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BlkkfkX4rY

Stand Up by J-Min. Please listen to the song while you read this chapter and replay it if it ends and you are not done with the chapter~!

(WHOOOOHOOOOO first chapter, so if you guys are curious I reuploaded the first two chapters, but I lost all of my subscribers :(  Anywho enjoy the chapter! ^_____^) 

♪♥♫◦°°◦°°◦♫♥♪♪♥♫◦°°◦°°◦♫♥♪♪♥♫◦°°◦°°◦♫♥♪♪♥♫◦°°◦°°◦♫♥♪♪♥♫◦°°◦°°◦♫♥♪♪♥♫◦°°◦°°◦♫♥♪♪♥♫◦

“There is no way in hell I am doing this.” My father’s eyes burned into mine. So you may be thinking right now, what could have possibly happen for this atmosphere be so tense. Well one word, Sulli.


My father side and rubbed his temples, “Please try to understand where we are coming from.” He said rubbing my mother’s shoulder comfortingly.

“And why would I do that?” I spat back at him. “You finally decided to reach contact with me after um how many  years?” My father looked uncomfortable and sat back in his big leather chair. “Get someone else to do this, I am not.”

As I stood to leave this wretched place two thick body guards dragged me back to my seat and held me down. “Jinmi listen-”

“Mitchi.” My mother’s cold brown eyes fell onto me. “I haven’t been Jinmi over seven years and I am not starting now.”

My father coughed awkwardly and nodded. “Erm okay.... Mitchi, Sulli has been nothing but nice to you.” I scoffed at that. Nice? Yeah sure, if she was nice I would have never moved away and my childhood would have never been ruined. “Can’t you do something for this family!” His voice boomed making me jump as he slammed a heavy hand on the shiny mahogany desk. “You have been nothing but a burden since Sulli was born, now she got into a car accident and you can’t even help her in her time of need!” You think his words shouldn’t have hurt me but they did, I have been enduring this since I was three.

Bringing my head up I glared at him. “You drag me away from my home, my school for this? To be some clone!?” I screamed at them, taking a deep breath I relaxed back into my seat. This time my mother stood and walked up to me.

“Please... Mitchi, do this or else.” Flickering my eyes turn her then my father.

“Or what.” My throat went tight, what were they going to do now? Playing with the hem of my black and white stripped t-shirt I waited for their answer.

My mother leaned against the desk, I looked at her. She was the proud mother of Choi Jinri, famous singer and now actor what could get better. My mother then looked towards my father and nodded, “You give us no choice. If you do not pretend to be Jinri, we will take you out of Julliards.”

“What!” I screamed and stood up as the bodyguards held me back. “You monsters! You can’t do that! Do you understand how hard I worked to get in there?!”

My mother’s cold laugh filled the room. “Work?” She said as the bodyguards stuffed me into the chair again. “You did nothing. We felt bad and got you in there. So, will you do it?” Staring at her and then my dad. Should I?

Lose one thing I enjoy, or pretend to be the little sister who took away my childhood, causing me to live in the shadows never to be known. My father pushed the contract towards me and a silver pen. Taking the pen I weighed it in my hands. Come on Mitchi, just a year right? That’s simple... right?

Taking a deep breath I looked at them, “If I do this for one year, I can go back to my normal life?” My father nodded and I closed my eyes quickly signing it.

“Finally you did something good for this family.” My mother said as she walked towards my dad. “Now you will be flying to Seoul asap, and Oh! Here is your, well Sulli’s manager.” Turning my head I saw a man walking in. He seemed young and smiled at me, but I didn’t smile back.

“Ah you must, Choi Jinmi.” The man bowed, and I slowly tilted my head slightly bowing. “Ah you look just like Jinri! This will be very easy, okay Mr. and Mrs. Choi I will take care of her from now!”

They nodded and smiled as the manager helped me up taking me away from the neat meeting office. “So Mitchi right?” Nodding my head I stared straight ahead. “We will try to make this as painless as possible.”

Rolling my eyes I nodded as walked to the roof getting on a jet. As I got buckled in I stared out the window. All I wanted to do is go back home to New York, and be with Honey and my Aunt. Not here, my world is so messed up right now. It changed so quickly, the sudden knock at the door and then me being dragged away.

“I suppose you want to see your sister?” The manager asked, my eyes casted down and I shrugged. “Well then moving on... We have some rules to go over.”

“Ha.” I scoffed and turned towards him. “Rules?” Nodding his head he handed me a thick packet of papers.
Smiling he held up one finger.


“First rule, no one can know you are Sulli’s younger sister. It would ruin SMtown, and it would make Sulli look fake and you would be attacked by the paparazzi. I am the only one, with your parents, who knows about this.”

“Trust me that is easy to do.” I stated quietly as I looked through the packet. It was the rules typed down and members of SMtown that I should know, the script for Sulli's drama, and all the facts about Sulli I need to know.

The manager nodded his head, “Second rule. You need to dye your hair black, wear contacts, a wig, and have this sort of special clay on your face.”

No no no no, what did he say? Dye? Rage rushed through me as I whipped my head to look at him.“What? My hair is black! And clay stuff?”

Shaking his head he pointed to my hair. “Not black enough like Sulli’s and the clay stuff is what they use in movies it will just give you the appearance of looking just like Sulli. You have to act like Sulli which means you call everyone in f(x) Unnie, and any other boy bands in SM Oppa. Have a very happy, cheerful feeling.” Scrunching my nose in disgust I was making sure I didn’t gag at this. “You must know your lines perfectly, when you are at the dorm you must never take off your wig, and you must pretend to be Sulli 24/7”

Looking away from him I stared out the window, this . I just want to go home and go back to school live a normal life. When I was little when Sulli was born I was automatically forgotten, my two brothers were the only one who actually knew I existed. Sulli got everything she wanted and more... and me? I ran off never wanting to go back to Korea.


“Fine.” I sighed, the manager patted my shoulder and walked off towards his seat in the jet.


Closing my eyes I rubbed my temples slowly. Me as Sulli? Yeah right. Just a year, Mitchi I can do this. Just for a year.

♪♥♫◦°°◦°°◦♫♥♪♪♥♫◦°°◦°°◦♫♥♪♪♥♫◦°°◦°°◦♫♥♪♪♥♫◦°°◦°°◦♫♥♪♪♥♫◦°°◦°°◦♫♥♪♪♥♫◦°°◦°°◦♫♥♪♪♥♫◦

Clothes you wore:

Yay first chapter done! Thanks for all of the support my lovely 3 subscribers! Also I might have some interaction with the  TTBY cast, but I must do research on how they act and stuffy stuff! >.< but I will try! So how do you like it so far? Hopefully the music went great with the chapter! ^___^ Eh for me, it was really hard trying to find a song for this chapter >.< really sorry if it doesn't fit the writing meeeeep~

Also for you Sulli fans reading this,  I am sorry I am making Sulli the mean one! Sulli is one of my biases too! Well thanks for your comments and subscribers and thank you silent readers you guys are amazing! Thanks for reading! See ya next time!