1: Aftermath

[REVISING]Accidentally Got Pregnant

 

Mei Lin and Lay was forced to marry each other, indeed it was an arrange marriage made by their strict elite parents. They are now 3 months married, living in one roof. The relationship between them is still a blur.

In the night of Monday, the couple was invited by EXO-M for a night out at the club. The curious Mei Lin tried all the drinks since it's her first time entering to a club. Her husband was just quietly eyeing her, she's still his responsibility. 

Mei Lin woke up with head ache. HANGOVER indeed.

She rubbed her eyes and sat up on bed and found Lay her husband slept with him and found herself too.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Mei Lin shouted in horror.

Lay was shocked and woke up.

"Wh..a. .t di- did.. you do to me last nigt? WHAT HAPPENED?" Mei Lin questioned while stammering.

O_O "I-i - do..nt kno.w" Lay said nervously.

"otteoke?"  Mei Lin questioned worriedly.

 

Lay did’nt answer and just shrugged.

There was a long silence and IT WAS SO AWKWARD for the both of them

“uh.. i’ll go to the bathroom first.” Mei Lin get out from the bed and covered her body with blanket and throw the bathrobe to Lay without turning back. “Here”

Mei Lin go to the bathroom to have a bath but she keeps on reminiscing on what happened to them last night.

What happened to us last night? Mei Lin thought while looking at her reflection through the mirror, Mei Lin just shrugged the thought and take a bath. It was Tuesday and you have school. It’s still 8:30am and her class begins to 10:00-12:00.

 

When, Mei Lin enters the bathroom. Lay quickly put the bathrobe around his body. Lay was thinking deeply. He keeps on thinking on what did happen to the both of them.

What the heck? Did I just have with her? Lay thought.

After a few minutes you get out from the bathroom and found Lay sitting and thinking deeply. You just walk silently going to the kitchen to cook breakfast for the both of you.

Lay noticed your presence but a bit shocked when you just continue to walk. Is she ignoring me? Dammit your so idiot Zhang Yixing!! You should get apology to her. He cursed himself mentally. He sighed and walk to the bathroom to take a bath also. Was she a good kisser? Maybe—what the hell are you thinking Yixing?? He thought again. Soon, he take a bath and get out from the bathroom and ready to go downstairs. The smell of your delicious cooking welcomed him.

“Good Morning Lay..” you said like nothing happened.

“good morning too” Lay greeted you back.

“take a sit, I cook breakfast, sorry i am not a good cook.” You adviced him about your cooking skills. You can cook but your cooking skills are not good enough. He chuckled. She always say that, she doesn’t know that she has a great cooking. He thought while smiling.

“It’s delicious.” He complemented.

“Thanks.” You smiled at him sweetly.

“Ah, about what happened a while ago, I just want to say sorry to you. I really didn’t know what happened.” He said.

“O-ok.” You said and smile again.

“I’ll wash the dishes.” He said.

“No, i can take care of it. Appa, told me that you need to go to the company.”

He just nodded. He got his things and ready to go to the company.

“I’m leaving.” He bid.

--

Boring right? Mianhaeyo. It's just my first time witing.

Sorry for the wrong grammar and spellings!!
Support me ? Ara? :D
Saranghae<3