1 Month together (not official)

My First True Love

You wake up and find yourself lying on your bed. You can’t remember how you went there but one thing you are sure off, you are very happy because you can now see Myungsoo every day. You take a bath and fixed your things and also yourself. When you are about to gone down to have breakfast, you saw three persons eating in the dining table. Your mom, dad and……….. “MYUNGSOO?” You are surprise to see him eating breakfast with your parents. You kiss your parents in their cheeks to greet them and you sit down.

“What are you doing here this early morning?” You ask Myungsoo while you are preparing your food

“That’s not the right way Shin, you shall greet him first. And in fact, he just gave me chocolates.” Your mom tells you and shows the chocolates

‘Yah! He gave my mom, but he didn’t give one for me’ you thought “Whoare you really courting? Me or mom?” You whisper to yourself

“What are you saying Shin?” Your dad ask

“No, nothing dad.” You answer “Good morning KIM MYUNGSOO. So what are you doing here?” You ask him

“I came here to pick you up and send you to school.” He smiled “I was just about to wait outside but MOM insisted.” He explained

“woh? MOM? You call my mom, mom too?” You wonder

“I just told him to.” Your mom answer

“You really look close to my parents huh?” You are jealous of him

“Stop now and eat fast so you two can go to school now huh? He’d been waiting for you for minutes.” Your dad commanded

You eat and after, you get your things and waved goodbye to your parents. Myungsoo wait for you outside and when your there, he opens the door for you.

“Thanks” you said and enter the car. He drove the car to the school.

“Hey babe, can you get my shades in the drawer? My eyes are hurt with the sun rays.” He requested. You reach for the drawer without anything to say and when you open it, you saw a big box of chocolates with a ribbon and a card. You get it and look at Myungsoo with an eyes asking him if that’s for you.

He smiled “Read the note.” He instructed you.

You open it and read.

 

Have a great day my princess.

I LOVE YOU

 

You blush with his random sweetness. You cannot contain the feelings that are exploding now. ‘You never fail me Myungsoo.’ You thought because as you remember you were jealous a while ago because he gave your mom chocolates but not you.

 

“You are cute when you’re blushing, especially when I’m the reason behind it.” He looks at you

You reach for him and hug him in his neck

“They are right, I’m so lucky to have you and I don’t have any regrets on it. But you don’t have to do this; your presence is always enough for me. Anyway, thanks!” You pulled out from the hug.

“If you don’t want it, I’ll just give it to another girl.” You rolled your eyes on him “I’m just kidding. It is just the first and there will be more and also, I’ll be doing it every day.  I’ll be also picking you up every now and then” He winked at you

Your reaction was like “O”. You are surprise by his words. “Are you always like that whenever you suit girls?” You wonder

“No, only to you.” His words make you blush more. “Can’t you remember that you are the first one I’m serious with?” He added

You didn’t answer his question but you felt complete with his words. You don’t know why, but whenever he spokes, you really trusted his words.

The ride was not that long because it’s morning, and there is no traffic. When the both of you reach the school, he assisted you on going out of the car and with your stuffs. Many eyes are looking at the both of you, and for sure they are jealous of you. But you don’t care at all, as long as you are with him. He even walks with you to your classroom.

“I hope you won’t find these things irritating, because I promise, I’ll be doing this everyday and this would be our daily routine.” He turns his back to you going to the other way and waved.

“No I won’t” You yelled for him to hear it. You are really happy and felt much thankful to find a guy who will always want to be with you. He even goes to your room and went outside every break time. He’s really dedicated and that makes you fall for him even more.

From that day, everything turns into a special one. You always have reason to wake up early, to go to classes every day, and etc. Everyone around also is happy for the both of you most specially your parents, Infinit and Shinee. Sometimes you visit his parents too and that makes you to have a special bond with them. Your mom and his also go outs more often, since they are friends during their younger years and by that, your relationship with Myungsoo had been tighten. It’s like that the both sides already agreed with it, if ever. About Onew and Yerim, it’s true. They are officially “on” and you always saw the both of them together, sometimes Yerim hangout with your group also. Yerim was older than Onew but that’s not a hindrance in their relationship. On the Infinite’s side, Infinite was still building Sungyeol to Yumi. You don’t know why, but they don’t tend to like each other although they hang out with just the two of them. Maybe Sungyeol was really a playboy and as of now, he doesn’t believe in relationship. But everyone is hoping that Yumi will change his perspective.

Myungsoo became busy these past few days with his gigs, but he finds time for you. He’s really pursuing his career as a vocalist and a guitarist together with Sungyeol on the drums, Dongwoo on the bass and Sungjong on the keyboard. They call their band “INFINITE BAND”. The group was really supported by others. They’d also do TV guesting and etc. You always wanted to watch his performances but he didn’t allow you too because sometimes their gigs are held on a bar and he say that if they are with a girl it would be an attraction for a war. He just wanted to protect you, so you always listened on him.

 

Days went so fast and exactly this day, is a month from that time you said that you are falling for him. You wanted to celebrate it as a monthsarry but you remember that the two of you are still not “OFFICIAL”. So for you not to get hurt, you just stop expecting.

Exactly that day was when he had his new haircut not just a trimmed one. He doesn’t want that to have but his manager had force the members to have a new look and that’s why it came up like that. When he picked you up, you already noticed it.

Photobucket (This is his new haircut)

“WHAT’S WITH YOUR HAIR? WAHAHAHAHA” You laugh at him

“Doesn’t it fit me?” He ask while touching his hair

“HAHAHA! It’s alright!” You keep on laughing

“Stop laughing at it, you’re embarrassing me!” He yelled and that makes you stop from laughing. You force yourself to stop, but the small noises of your laughs are obvious that you can’t control yourself. You are still laughing at him till you arrived at school and sent you to your room. On stairs Shinee had notice your actions.

“Woooh, you’re making fun of your prince huh.” Minho speaks

“Stop it, or else you’ll split on the stairs.” Taemin warned you but you keep on laughing

Myungsoo that time was really embarrassed and so he walks out now without informing you. You also didn’t feel that he just lose his tempers to you. You don’t even run to him to say sorry.

On your break time, you notice that he didn’t even wait for you outside and that makes you curious. You saw him at the cafeteria so you approach him.

“Hey Myungsoo!” You call him

“If you’re just going to laugh at me, just stay away.” Surely he was angry. He also walks out again and that makes you feel sad.

“But I didn’t mean to hurt you.” You look down and whisper

That day, you felt sorry for laughing at him and the fact that you don’t want it to happen since it’s your first monthsarry although not official.

You met him again during the lunch break. You were about to say sorry because you wanted to make that day special but then he stays away from you. He doesn’t even look at you and that really makes you uncomfortable now.

‘This is my entire fault, but I don’t even know that he’s sensitive.’ You thought and someone tapped your shoulders, its Sungyeol

“I really know what’s going on, he just told me so. You know, he really hates it when someone makes fun of how he looks. Remember he always wanted to be good looking especially on the eyes of the persons important to him.” He explained

“Why didn’t he explain it to me?” You look down

“And that’s his fault now. Maybe he felt insecurities. That’s why.” He explained and leaves for you to think.

You went home alone since Myungsoo didn’t approach you.

 

Myungsoo’s POV

 

The group was staying at an ice cream parlor near the school.

“Shin had just went home, aren’t you going to follow her?” Sunggyu ask

“No.” He answered

“Oh, you’re so stubborn. She didn’t mean to embarrass you.” Sungyeol defended you

“You’re just over reacting.” Sungjong mock words to him but he continued to be silence. The group was trying to convince him.

“I heard shin doesn’t eat snack or her lunch a while ago. And the Shinee told me that she’d been crying also.” Woohyun pity him. But he was just lying

“What?!” Myungsoo get shocked especially when he hears that you cry. So he hurriedly went to your house.

“I told you, he cannot take it when Shin cries.” Woohyun tells the others

“Ok, let’s follow him!” Hoya suggested. And everyone follows Myungsoo.

 

Your POV

 

You are on the terraced, thinking of what you have done when you saw Myungsoo outside. He went to you.

“Are you with others?” You ask because you notice some shadows outside.

“None, I’m just alone. I’m sorry Shin.” He pulled out a box of donuts from his back.

Photobucket (Picture of the donuts, to make my readers crave fo it.HAHA!)

“My peace offering and, Happy Monthsarry!” He greeted. The fact that he remembers your first month together makes you calm down. You are about to cry that time, thinking that you ruined the day because of your bullying acts.

“Oh oh, don’t cry. Everything’s alright now.” He stopped you from crying, he also panicked because you were about to cry again because of him.

“I’m sorry also for bullying you.” You look down

“Yeah, we’re equal now.” He smiled at you

“Don’t worry; you will always look handsome for me no matter what.” You assured him

He then hugs you from your sit. “We’d already reach a month.” He says

“And I promise to make it reach till forever.” You added, but the moment had been stopped when…

“Give us some donuts.” Some familiar voice whispers from the outside and they went out from hiding. Infinite was there.

“I thought you’re alone?” You pulled out from the hug

“Yeah!” He looks at the infinite

“What are you doing here? I left you at the ice cream parlor right?” He confirmed

“We are just supporting our hyung” Sungjong teases

“Sorry for disturbing the moment, you can now continue you’re PDAs” Hoya teases also

“You just ruined the moment!” Myungsoo yelled at the infinite

“Don’t worry, there would be more, especially when the two of you are already official.” Sungyeol added and everyone laughs.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

I can only update a chapter tonight, so I make it long. How's the story so far? I want to hear some from my readers! They just went on a monthsarry, so how long will take to make the relationship OFFICIAL? any ideas?

I HAVE SO MUCH FUN WRITING NOW, and THANKS TO MY NEW SUBSCRIBERS! HAPPY READING! :D

 

Photobucket