Relief

My First True Love

Ring Ring Ring!!

 

Callers I.D.

MYUNGSOO-babe

 

“Hi Park Shin Yeong! Did you miss your prince much?” Myungsoo inquires

“Who’s this?” You pretended that you don’t know him

“It’s Kim Myung Soo, your babe.” He introduces, looks like he’s riding your trip

“K! What do you want?!” You yelled at him because you fail to irritate him

“Don’t yell at me, you are supposed to talk to me in a sweet voice. Don’t you miss me?” He wonders why you’re acting like that

“I DON’T!” You yelled again. You are really becoming childish that time

“Why are you like that to me? You made me regret to leave you for two weeks.” He felt sad now

“Because it’s already Sunday evening again, exactly two weeks from the day you leave! But then, I haven’t seen you nor haven’t I known when you are going back. Shhh!” You explained at him

“Uh I see, so my princess is throwing tantrums right now because she misses me?” He really tries to let you confront him

“NO!, you’re wrong!” You denied again, but deep inside you really want to cry because you miss his voice and it is a relief to hear it from missing him so much.

“Ok, I won’t tell you when I’ll be home if you don’t tell me you misses me.” He block mailed you

“I don’t care!” You are still being stubborn

“Try me! I'll hang up now. Bye! I think I just became a stranger to you again.” He tries to pity you, but before he could hang up…

“Ah WAIT!” You stopped him

“Do you need something?” He coldly ask

“I do really miss you! When are you going back?” You tell him

“I still don’t know, bye!” He’s really cold now, maybe because of what you did a while ago

“Ah, don’t be like that Myung. I really wanted to talk to you. I do really miss you! I really tried to take care of myself for you and now, I really wanted you here. It’s been two weeks only but it felt like I haven’t seen you for years.” Tears started to flow from your eyes. “I wish this would be the last time I’ll be missing you like this.” You tried to convince him, just in case if he still wanted to continue the conversation “I really miss you my prince.” You are really too emotional that time that you say everything to him.

“Ah, don’t cry Shin. I don’t want to hear you cry because it breaks my heart and if you will shed tears, I don’t want me to be the reason for it. I’m sorry for being cold too and for leaving you.” His word makes you comfortable now. “So do you really miss me?” He insisted his question again

“Yes! SUUUUUPEEEER!” You stressed out the word

“So what will you do if you saw me after these 2 weeks?” He inquires, he’s really expecting something.

‘Hah? What kind of question is that? Hmmmm.’ you thought. “Hmmmm, maybe I’ll hug you?” You answer

“Woh? Really?! So I think I really need to go there now. Are you at home?” He sounds weird.

“Y-y-yes?” ‘How come would he go here if he’s on a trip?’ You ask yourself

“Ok, I’ll hang up now, count up to 5 then after that, go outside of your house. Bye!” He commanded

“AH! WHAT ARE YOU PLANNING?!” You yelled at your phone although you know he won’t hear it. ‘I’d better start counting now.’

“1…..2…..3…..4….. And last….5!” You counted and now you were about to exit your house

As soon as you went out of the door you saw a familiar shadow that is leaning in front of a familiar car. “That is Myungsoo’s car.” You whisper to yourself and try to hide while you are still glancing at the man. The man was not really looking at your house but looking on the other side so it’s hard for you to recognize who it was. But then, he moves his head and you now recognized that face. “It’s Myungsoo!” You whisper again and you run excitedly through the gates and went to him without him making it notice. As soon as you approach him, you wrapped your arms around his waist making you hugging him tight.

“Wohhhh?” Myungsoo is surprised by what you did. At first, he thinks twice before hugging you back. No words had spoken that time, but one thing is sure, you really felt warm with his hug. A tear is falling from your eyes; it is surely because you miss him.

He pulled out from your hug when he notices you are crying.

“I just told you a while ago that I don’t wanted you to cry because of me right?” He inquires

“But it’s your fault!” You punch his chest “You deserve it for making me miss you so much!”

“Ouch! I think you are crazy now. I really missed you so much too Park Shin Yeong.” He pinched your cheeks “So can I have a hug again?” He requested

“No, one is enough!” You rejected but if you were not going to be stubborn, you would love to do it again.

“Ok, so I think I’ll better keep going now.” He turns his back to you makings his way to the driver’s seat.

“Ah! So you just went here to get your hug and didn’t even talk to me for a long time?” You pity him

“Yeah!” He waved at you but you run to him and do a back hug. “If you are just sweet as this, maybe you’ll be seeing me every day.” He holds your arms that are wrapped around him. You laid your head on his back.

“I would love to stay on this position.” You requested and he didn’t even try to argue with you anymore. No one had utter words and the hug lasted for minutes. You felt relief now that he’s on your arms, you wanted to ask about the issue about him and Yerim but you don’t want to break this moment. You felt butterflies playing around your stomach and you smell the sweet perfume of his making you wanted to hug him more.

Finally, you decided to pull out from the hug. He faces you and tells, “I LOVE YOU SO MUCH my princess.” These words means a lot from you that even he didn’t explain why he did, you are contented by his words.

“I LOVE YOU TOO…” you whispers … “as my friend.” You added. You wanted to say those words to him, but you can’t. You need to take things slow. So in the end, you won’t regret it.

“Ah! You’re fooling me!” He pokes your head and you just smiled at him. You are now blushing. “Go inside now, it’s already late and we have classes tomorrow.” He commanded.

“I don’t want! I still want to chat with you.” You pouted and you curled your arms around his. “Let’s go inside!” You pulled him to the living room where your parents are but they leave the both of you there to spend time with just the two of you.

“So what do you want to talk about?” Myungsoo ask you, why he lay his head on your shoulders. He looks tired but then he still chooses to be with you.

“Hmmmm, I saw the news about you and Yerim together. I know it’s true because I saw the picture but if you don’t mind, what did the two of you talk about that time?” You look into his eyes and wonder.

“HAHA!” He laughs. “Are you jealous?” he asks and holds your arms.

“At first but I put on my mind that it was just a best friend conversation. Am I right?” You clear yourself

“Wow, my babe is being transparent now. Yes, you are right.” He sited properly making you able to look into his eyes properly.

“So what did you talk about? Sorry if I’m being suspicious.”

“No, it’s alright. You have the right to and I would like if you would be like that, because it makes me feel that you really love me.” He winked at you. “We talk about you and me & Yerim and Onew.” He started

“Woh? So what about them?” You wonder

"They are going out together now." He respond

"Wow, so Yerim is the girl! Tell me more about them!" You insisted

"I can't! I promise Yerim, so just ask Onew. Ok?" He ended the topic and you just nodded.

You have a great time with him like chatting with each others and giggling. You now felt happy and contented for atleast his with you now. He also gave you a lot of chocolates he bought from his trip. The night was really short for a lot of topics when you felt asleep on the couch while the both of you are watching movies.

He carried you on a bridal style and ask the maids where your room is. The maids assisted Myungsoo and leaves the both of you. He laid you on your bed and put a blanket on you.  After setting you in a comfortable way, he sits besides you and curls your hair into your ears.

"I wish I could send you to your bed everyday." He touches your facial feautures. "I LOVE YOU SO MUCH SHIN." He kisses your forehead and went out.