Final

Strawberries

Strawberries.


 

Those red fruits.


 

Sehun hated them.


 

And you might be thinking: how could he hate strawberries?


 

It just didn't suit his tastes.


 

But besides the sweet, juicy taste and its faint yet fresh fragrance, he had another reason why he despised the fruit.


 

It is because of his boyfriend.


 

Yes, Xi Luhan.


 

Luhan is intently goggling at the screen of the television.


 

And next to him is a big, blue bowl full of none other than strawberries.


 

Sehun's eye involuntarily twitches under the kitchen light as he eyes Luhan from afar. His lover is lazily curled up into a ball on the white, leather couch, his eyes unwilling to leave the romantic comedy film showcasing on the screen. 


 

He is also cutely nibbling on a strawberry.


 

Oh, how much he wanted to punch that stupid fruit out of Luhan's mouth and claim those plush lips as his.


 

But if he did, he would hurt Luhan.


 

Oh, the hindrances.


 

But what is even worse than watching him eat?


 

Hearing him eat.


 

"Ah...Nnng...So good...!"


 

Who in their right mind makes such sounds while doing something so innocent?


 

Apparently, Luhan does.


 

The torture.


 

And then he suddenly finds himself perched on the couch next to Luhan.


 

"...Stop that."


 

Luhan tears his gaze from the flashing television screen and casts a questioning look towards Sehun.


 

"Stop what?"


 

"Eating that strawberry, that's what."


 

Luhan emphasizes his confusion by arching an eyebrow.


 

"...Huh?"


 

"...It's inexplicable."


 

Luhan blinks before he erupts into a fit of giggles.


 

"What's so funny?"


 

"Don't tell me that you're jealous of an inanimate object."


 

Sehun scoffs, "Of course not! I just hate seeing the one I love eating something that I dislike."


 

Luhan puffs his cheeks out of frustration. "Come on. Strawberries are delicious!"


 

"Sure."


 

"Give it a try! Maybe your taste buds have changed!"


 

"Uh huh."


 

And that is when a somewhat brilliant idea pops in Luhan's mind.


 

 Luhan's hand reaches into the almost-empty bowl, his fingers searching for that last strawberry. When he feels the familiar texture of the fruit, he picks it up gingerly and gently rests it on his palm, showing it to his uninterested lover.


 

Sehun simply stares at the red fruit in Luhan's hand. "...So, I just look at it?"


 

"No, silly!" Luhan shoots Sehun an exasperated glower. "You're going to eat it, of course!"


 

"...No."


 

"Yes."


 

"No."


 

"Yes!"


 

"How about…no!"


 

"Come on~" 


 

"No."


 

"...If you don't eat it, I won't kiss you."


 

A matter in between life and death is in Sehun's hands.


 

All this because of a ing strawberry.


 

"...Fine, give me that thing."


 

Luhan perks up without delay and hands the fruit to Sehun. "Yay!"


 

Sehun gazes at the fruit with disgust, plucks the inedible green off of the strawberry and carelessly dumps it onto the beige carpet, and studies his lover, his dark eyes twinkling with mischief. "...Open your mouth."


 

"...What?"


 

"Don't worry," Sehun assures, inching closer to Luhan with the strawberry pinched in between his index finger and his thumb. "I'll still eat it."


 

Luhan slowly nods and parts his lips. He feels the tip of the fruit touch his teeth and waits for further instruction.


 

"Okay, now bite on it, but softly."


 

And he does so.


 

"Now, close your eyes."


 

And Luhan hesitatingly obeys.


 

He didn't know what his Sehun is planning to do, but it gives him a feeling.


 

He is uncertain if it is good or bad.


 

Until those lips met his.


 

Sehun is kissing him.


 

The kiss was, at first, sweet and chaste. Sehun lightly bites the strawberry and grazes his lips against Luhan's. His tongue skillfully makes way into his lover's mouth, and to the younger boy's delight, Luhan kissed him back with no urge to push him away. His tongue explores the sweet cavern and guides Luhan's tongue into a quick battle of dominance, in which Sehun clearly earns victory. To celebrate, their tongues danced passionately, leading to Luhan's incessant, wanton moans, and that devious smile from none other than Sehun, who is obviously pleased with the outcome.


 

However, without going on any further than they would have liked, they pull away, their hearts racking against their chests, their faces flushed countless shades of red, their breathing irregular due to the lack of air, and their loving gazes set on each other's eyes. When they finally drag back into reality, Sehun merrily chuckles and plops back down into a sitting position facing Luhan.


 

"Wow, you're right. It does taste good! But y'know--" Sehun flirtatiously winks in attempt to once again seduce his boyfriend, "--you taste even better."


 

Luhan feels the blood rush up to his face and proceeds to clumsily hurl the nearest pillow at his lover, who effortlessly dodges it while his lips let out an amused laugh. "P-ert!"


 

"Haha, I love you too."


truth be told, i forgot to add this chapter like, five days ago.

/gets rolled over by a buffalo.

please forgive me. ;-;

so, this is my first oneshot featuring EXO's perfect couple, HunHan! my 3rd OTP.  C:

for those who want moar (and i mean moar, like and fluff and drama and and romance and ), i'm planning on making a new KaiSoo story in the near future, with HunHan and BaekYeol as the main side pairings, possibly after i finish the majority of my fail fic 'Kingka and the Diva'!

well, i got to go make some recollection letters now, so before i say goodbye, here's some smexy Kai.

omgomgomgomgomgtfwhyishesogoodatkillingovariesomgomgomgomg.

thanks for reading guys! bye bye~