Chapter 10

This Way

 

Chapter 10 – A Gun without Bullets

Hwayoung stared at her room door. She arrived at her house safely without any press following her. She checked her watch, it is timed at 2.14 p.m. Her mind can’t help but to think about her members, oh, her former members. She wonders how is Hyomin unnie’s feeling, how disappointed Boram unnie now, how clouded Jiyeon’s mind now. How is Eunjung unnie holding up? Did Soyeon who rarely cries, cried for her dismissal?

Wait, do they even care?

Suddenly her feeling of remorse and sadness vanished in an blink of eye. Sudden anger washed her away.

They don’t even care, she thought.

“.....facts without truth”  she tweeted without thinking.

Suddenly she feels this kind of anger she had never felt before. The fact that she was thrown out without her being told and the fact that she was thrown out because she had a fight with her members. And the fact that she had to leave for the better of T-ARA?

Like a roller coaster, Hwayoung mind kept changing to getting angry then back to getting sad.

“I don’t even know how I feel....” Hwayoung tucked her head under her pillow and smuggled herself under her duvet.

 

Jiyeon who refused to eat nor get up to wash even after her mother came in to consoled her.

She locked her door and finally get up to wash her already tired face.

“I don’t even know why am I doing this...” she browsed open Nate.

One title caught Jiyeon’s eyes among all the news reported about T-ARA.

“CCM reveals the dark side of Hwayoung”

Without any hesitation, Jiyeon clicked the article.

The article talked about how Hwayoung threw her crutches and yelled to manager about refusing to perform on stage. Yes, the day Eunjung and Hyomin had to cover for her.

The article also said about how Hwayoung was being a burden to 19 staff and how all the desicion of Hwayoung’s contract termination were an agreement between Kim Kwang Soo and the 19 staff.

“Who the bloody are all these 19 staff?!” Jiyeon yelled on top of her lungs.

For a moment she forgot everything, she was acting as if someone was talking bad about her best friend and got away with it.

“Jiyeon ah... you okay in there?” Her mom knocked after noticing Jiyeon locked her door.

Jiyeon didn’t reply. She leaned back on her chair, with her eyes stucked on the comments section.

“T-ARA es, just go die.”

“They should just go jump off a building or bully themselves to death!”

“Jiyeon is the biggest . They should just disband!!”

“They bullied Hwayoung, they deserve to be stoned to death.”

Those flood of horrid comments filled Jiyeon’s eyes like there’s no tomorrow. Like an actress bound to remember her script, she is bounded to absolute doom.

The guts of crying are starting to seize Jiyeon’s eyes but her tears stopped before they even flow.

“No more strength, tears?” She talked to her own tears.

“Yeah, me too...”

 

By the time the clock strikes 4.37 p.m, one particular article went out.

“Fans formed T-Jinyo, WE DEMAND THE TRUTH FROM T-ARA

They are not stopping any time soon, Qri stared at her computer. She was in CCM Headquarters all day since 7.00 a.m. She stayed with Boram in one of the conference rooms.

Qri clicked the article.

“Over 160,000 joined T-Jinyo in order for the truth....” Qri mumbled while reading the article.

She didn’t a single tear since she got the news. Holding up, we all guess?

She looked over her computer and saw Boram sleeping, with her phone tightly in her hand.

“6000 members and counting left T-ARA newly inaugurated fanclub...”

Qri gave out a loud sigh.

Suddenly, Qri got a little scare when Boram finally talked after crying all alone all day.

“Isn’t it funny how everybody loves us and leave us the minute we went down?” Boram chuckled to herself.

Qri just nodded, thinking the exact same thing Boram was while she was reading about T-Jinyo.

“They formed T-Jinyo, Boram ah..” Qri said as slow as possible.

Boram eyes widened and Qri gave a ohyeahitstrue look.       

Boram scattered her way to Qri’s computer and read the whole damn article. Right after she read it, she looked at Qri for moral support and Qri hugged her.

“We’re finished...” Boram murmured.

“T-ARA?” Qri asked.

“No, our friendship.. Hwayoung love us and we hate her, right?”

“In the eyes of the outsiders, that is exactly the truth..” Qri said, having tears in her eyes that could fall any time.