Will You Be My Pet?

My Pet

 

When I woke up, puppy was gone.  The ramyun I made for him was also gone.  I was glad that he ate it, but I was surprised that it was cleaned and put away.  I supposed it was because he wanted to repay me.  I shrugged and got ready for work.  I put some rice in the rice cooker and took a shower to pass the time.  I put one hand on the wall, letting the almost scalding hot water drip down my skin.  I turned around and had a mini- as it warmed up my back muscles. 

“Ah…”  I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensation for a bit before shampooing and conditioning my hair. 

I wondered if the boy took a shower because I knew he was definitely still wearing my clothes since his were sitting in my dryer, untouched.  I was confused because I’m sure he wouldn’t leave without his clothes, unless he intends on coming back.  I kind of didn’t mind if he came back. 

That thought alone scared the out of me.

Me.

Luhan.

Who hates people, wants someone to live with him.

I was shocked that I could conjure up such a thought.  I turned off the shower and stepped out, heading to the sink and almost tripping into the mirror.  I washed my face with cold water before wiping the condensation that was fogging it up.  I stared at myself and wondered where the happier Luhan went. 

It was buried with Honey.

Then it hit me.  Maybe, that child from before was the solution to the emptiness I felt from losing her.  If I could succeed in taking care of him, then I could conquer my fear of having a pet.  He didn’t have to be a human to me.  He could be just like a puppy or something. 

It all makes sense!

I realized I was still and I really needed to stop having epiphanies when I had to be getting ready for work.  I threw on my clothes, wolfed down the rice and ran out of the door.

I prepared for the interview, brainstorming what to ask with a couple of my colleagues much to their dismay.  I mean, they were working with the Ice Prince (That was my new nickname that was floating around).  They left shortly after we were done, leaving me to do the interview alone.

I arrived to the location and other people from magazines were there, of course.  They were crowding around and I fought through them, pen and notepad ready.  This guy was the new soccer rookie for the Korean team that was showing promise.   I heard some of the questions he was already answering and jotted them down.

“Excuse me, but how does it feel to be practicing with so many of your already famous seniors?”  I shouted.

“Hm, I really feel blessed, they really help me out and teach me a lot.”  He immediately responded and I nodded and grinned because I was getting so much information.

I was there for about a half an hour before he had to go to practice.  I was sore from being brutally knocked around by the other journalists/reporters.  I looked at my notes and thought that it was more than enough for my next article.  I went back to the company’s building and after it was okayed by the boss, I began to think about the article that I was going to write.  I was halfway done it when I was told I could leave. 

When I got home, though, I was met with a surprise.

The dog was home and was also watching TV.  It seemed to be some K-Drama that I really liked called Love Rain.

“No!  Go after her, Joon!  Aish!  What is he doing?”  He screamed at the screen before I cleared my throat.

“Oh!  You’re home!”  He whipped his head around to face me with a giant smile adorning his cute little face.

When I saw those excited, brown eyes I was convinced he was like some kind of reincarnation of Honey.  His hair was even the same color as hers.  He ran over to me and jumped on me, enveloping me in a hug.  I shoved him off.

“No!  Bad boy!”  I reminded myself that he was still a human and he was trespassing in my house.  “Why are you here?” 

“You were the one who let me stay here.”

“Yes, but why are you still here?  Why don’t you go home?  Your parents must be worried.”  I put my hands on my hips.

“I don’t have a home.  That’s why I was sleeping in that garbage bag when you found me.  That was where I was sleeping for the night.”  He explained, pouting adorably the whole time.

“I…”  I remembered my epiphany from this morning.  “Okay, you can stay if-”

“Yay!  Thank you so, so, so much!”  He interrupted, jumping around excitedly.

“If!”  I started and he shut up, anticipating my next words.

“If you become my pet.”

----

                Author’s Note:

                Dun dun dunnnn!  Will Sehun become his pet?  Or will he think it’s weird and say no?  Who knows?  I do but I’m not sure about you guys.  XD  Has anyone else seen Love Rain?  Oh my God, I like, loved that drama.  It frustrated me because they kept fighting and breaking up but it ended well, right?  Haha, anyways, as always, thanks for reading.  I love you guys!  Expect longer chapters from now on, okay?

P.S. You guys got me -.- I wasn't going to post this chapter until tomorrow but you guys are like "update soon" and i'm like "OH DARLINGS I'M SO SORRY FOR LEAVING YOU HANGING" but then I leave you hanging... again... you'll just have to wait my pretties... muhahahhaha.  It's already typed up and everything... ;D