Puppy's Friends

My Pet

 

                   A month later, I was still demoted but I had gotten used to it.  Junmyeon even started flirting with Yixing in front of me.  Yixing wasn’t exactly smart so he didn’t really realize that he was being hit on.  I just watched silently because I couldn’t go against my boss.  I wasn’t as jealous as I thought but I don’t think I’m a very jealous person anyway.

                I had off today so I decided to check out what Honey does when he goes to dance practice because I was bored.  He left at one so I waited about ten seconds before following him. 

                “Oh hello, Sehun-ah, going to dance practice?”  I heard that ahjumma ask him.

                “Yes Mrs. Jung, I’ll see you later.”  He replied happily.

                “Oh good, I’ll look forward to it!”

                That lady seriously needed to keep her erted eyes away from my dog.  After I snuck out of the door when she wasn’t looking, I saw that he was going towards the center of the city.  It wasn’t far from where I was staying so he probably wouldn’t take any transportation.  I was right and in about ten minutes, I was in front of his dance studio.  He didn’t even look behind him once, it was really weird.  I wasn’t complaining because it made my job easier.

                “Sehun-ah!  You’re here!”  There were two men that came out to meet him.

                One had pretty big eyes and the other had tanner skin.  They were both extremely attractive and I wondered if he had a crush on one.  The tanner one launched himself at Honey and hugged him while Big-eyes just stared.  I already hated this tan one.  I’ll call him Tanny.  Tanny excused himself and walked back into the studio. 

                “I don’t know why you guys aren’t going out anymore.”  Kyungsoo scowled and crossed his arms.  “I mean, Jongin is still so totally into you.”

                The ?  Since when did he have a boyfriend?

                “I broke up with Jongin for a reason, Kyungsoo.  I’m sorry that he keeps clinging to me and maybe if you put your foot down he’ll understand your feelings.” 

                Wait, so Big-eyes likes Tanny but Tanny likes my dog? 

                “He loves you, Sehunnie, he doesn’t like me.”

                “Then make him love you, too.  Look, I’ll probably be going abroad to study dance so he won’t see me for a couple of years.  You’ll have all the time you need to win him over.”

                “Don’t say that, I don’t want to think about it.  We’ll really miss you.”

                “I know but it’s the only thing that I’m good at in life, I need to take every chance I can to better myself.”

                “That’s true.  Hey, did you hear that your parents are hiring someone to look for you? He came by after you left yesterday, asking if you were here.  I told him no, of course.”

                “What the hell is their problem?  They don’t support me yet they want me home?  I’m fine where I live right now.”

                “Oh yeah, with that hot guy, right?  I’ve seen him before and if he weren’t so pissed looking, I’m sure he’d have girls all over him.” 

                “Hey!  Don’t talk about Luhan like that, he’s mine.” 

                I’m what?

                “Have you guys done it yet?  I mean, you’ve been living together for a long time now so…”

                “No!  Why would you ask that?  Luhan is important to me, I wouldn’t just force myself on him.”

                “I know but you lo-”

                “Shh!  Don’t say it so openly in public!  Someone could hear you.”

                “Oh so now you become all shy, right?”

                Lo?  What the hell does that mean?  Maybe it’s some slang that I don’t know.

                “In any case, stop talking about Luhan.  We’re talking about you and Jongin.”

                Oh so that’s Tanny’s name.

                Speak of the devil, he came back and whatever Big-eyes was going to say didn’t matter.

                “Did you guys miss me?  What were you talking about?”  Tanny put his arm around Sehun’s waist and I really wished that Big-eyes would do something.

                He didn’t.

                “Jongin, would you get off?  We’re not together anymore.” 

                “But Hoonie, I never understood why that is.”

                “Don’t call me Hoonie.  Jongin, I have someone else.”

                “No you don’t!  You are single, okay?”  Tanny was pissed and it was kind of scary.

                “I am, but I don’t want to be.  It’s just that, he probably doesn’t even look at me that way.”

                He likes someone?  Who the hell could it be?  Maybe it’s someone who hasn’t arrived yet.

                “Exactly, so why not come back to me?”

                “Because, you belong with Kyungsoo.”  He pointed right at Big-eyes who looked like he wanted to die.

                “Kyungsoo-ah and I are friends, he doesn’t like me like that.”  Tanny laughed and Big-eyes faked a half-assed chuckle.

                “You’re an , Jongin.  I’m going to warm up, you guys can talk.”  Honey disappeared inside the building and I was glad there was a window I could see him through.

                I would have to wait until these two es went inside, though because they might see me if I try to sneak a peek.

                  “Jongin, I really do like you.  Sehun was right.”  Big-eyes suddenly confessed.

                God, am I watching a drama or something?

                “What are you saying?  I thought we were just friends.”

                “I don’t want to be just friends!  I’ve been just friends with you for ing nineteen years now!  We’ve been together forever and until Sehun came along, you only loved me.  Why can’t we love each other like we used to?”

                “Look, Kyungsoo, I do love you but not like that.  Sehun was my first boyfriend and I still love him.”

                “It’s either me or him.  If you choose him, I’m quitting dancing forever.”

                “That’s stupid!  Why the hell would you do that?”

                “I’m sick of watching you hang all over Sehun like he still loves you.  He doesn’t, he has…”

                “I know.”  Tanny’s expression suddenly darkened.  “Ever since he came along, Sehun hasn’t shut up about him.  The guy just thinks of him as a dongsaeng, though.”

                “I heard he had a boyfriend, too.”

                “The worst is that he’s his-”

                “Guys, why are you still out here?  Mr. Park said we have to start practice now.”  Sehun popped back out and almost gave me a heart attack. 

                I really wanted to know what that Jongin guy was going to say but of course the stupid dog has to ruin everything.  They sighed and followed him.  Then, when the coast was clear, I snuck to the window to watch them.  I saw them stretching and some of them were so flexible.  I would break something if I bent like that. 

                A little bit after that, they started going over the dance.  Sehun was the lead, of course.  I watched as he flew gracefully through the air like a butterfly, every movement controlled and precise.  I was hypnotized by his beauty.  Then, Jongin was next and he was amazing even though I don’t like to admit it.  He displayed a lot of emotion through his dance steps and it was very moving.  Kyungsoo was also very good.  I was actually rooting for him now.  I wanted him to end up with Jongin mostly because I wanted him to stay away from Sehun.  I just don’t trust him, he looks like a ert. 

                  After the practice, I was satisfied and decided that I’ll “bump” into Sehun when he walks home.  I spotted him exiting the dance studio and hid… again.

                “Sehun-ah!  Wait up!  Do you want to get bubble tea with me?”  Jongin grabbed his hand and stopped him.

                “Jongin, I need to go home.  Luhan is probably lonely without me.”

                Like hell I am.

                “Sehun, why don’t you just live with me and Kyungsoo instead of him?”

                “I can’t do that.”

                “Why not?  Why is he so much better than me?”

                “I could tell you but the list is too long.  For one thing, he doesn’t force me into things.”

                “I said I was sorry about that.  I stopped didn’t I?”

                “Yes, but you almost-”

                “Don’t say the word.”  The tan one looked regretful and I could only wonder what happened between them.

                “I can’t trust you, Kim Jongin.  I love Luhan and he loves me.  I know that he wouldn’t hurt me.”

                “Your pet-master relationship is really creepy, you know that?  It’s wrong.  I don’t know why he asked you to be his dog.  What’s your name?  Honey?  That’s so dumb sounding.  He sounds like a ert, I be he’s touched you more inappropriately than I ha-”

                “Shut the up!  He named me after his dead dog and it is not dumb!  He’s never touched me unlike you, you .  I hate you.  Never talk to me again.”  I flinched a bit because I’ve never seen Honey this angry.

                I was happy, though.

                I was happy that he told off that .

                “Jongin, let’s go.”  Kyungsoo walked over to him but Jongin just shoved him away.

                “This is all your fault.”

                “Mine?  What did I do?!”  His wide-eyes grew even wider if that was possible.

                “You encouraged him to break up with me.”

                “Well you’re a horrible boyfriend.”

                “Then why do you want me?”

                “I love you, stupid.  I can’t physically make myself hate you.  No matter how much you up everything.  You should tell Sehun you’re sorry.”

                “I won’t forgive him.  He can do what he wants to me, but if he brings in Luhan… it’s personal.”  Sehun cut in.

                “Sehun, you can’t say that!  Don’t break up our friend group.”  Jongin sounded genuinely upset which was a giant contrast to his seemingly carefree personality.

                “Fine, but Jongin, you’ll have to do something for me in order for me to forgive you.”

                “Okay, anything.”

                “Go out with Kyungsoo.”

                “But I don’t-”

                “Shut up, and kiss him, too.  Tell me you don’t want him only after you kiss him.”

                “Sehun you don’t have to do that…”  Kyungsoo was obviously trying to hold back a giant smile.

                “Shut up and take it, Kyungsoo.  I’m doing you two a favor.” 

                “Fine, but it’s only because of you Sehun.  You better remember this, Kyungsoo because this will probably be only time I’ll ever do this.”

                I felt like a stalker, but I was too intrigued by this to look away.  Jongin looked straight into Kyungsoo’s eyes and the paler of the two was shaking.  I mean, I couldn’t blame him.  He was going to kiss someone who he loves after all these years.  Well, I didn’t shake when Yixing first kissed me but I guess that’s different.  Anyway, Jongin leaned in, arms at his side and planted his lips firmly on Kyungsoo’s.  Then, something unexpected happened.

He didn’t pull away.

                Yes!  He totally is into him.

                 “Told you, Jonginnie.  You can’t even pull away.”

                “Mmmph!”

                Kyungsoo broke the kiss.

                “He couldn’t pull away because I bit his lip and wouldn’t let go.” 

                “He’s crazy.” 

                “Well?  How was it?  You don’t seem disgusted.”  Sehun looked hopefully at his two friends.

                “It wasn’t bad.  Kyungsoo, those lips are going to get you places.  They’re really soft and warm.”

                “Really?”  The kid looked like he just won the lottery.

                “Yes, I think I’ll try going out with you.  I mean, it’s not like I have a chance with Sehun anyway.” 

                “Aw!  I knew you’d come around.  I love you so much!”  He launched himself at his new boyfriend and I could’ve sworn I heard a crack.

                “Yah!  Don’t break me in half!” 

                “Alright, well you’re forgiven and I’m going home to Luhan now.  Go on a date or something.”  Sehun waved to them and started to head home finally.

                I waited until he passed where I was hiding and then started following him.  I looked over my shoulder and saw the new couple smiling and talking on the way to the café.  I hoped that Jongin would completely forget about Sehun now.  I was really wondering what he did to Sehun, though.  I think I’ll bring it up somehow.

                When I deemed it okay to “bump” into the boy, I powerwalked so I was at his side and waited for him to notice me.

                “Ah!  Luhan you scared me!  What are you doing here?” 

                “I was just taking a walk and saw you coming home.”

                 I’m so good at this.  He doesn’t suspect a thing.

                 “Oh, well let’s go home together, okay?”  He flashed me a smile and I smiled back.

                 “So, I think we should play a game.” 

----

Author’s Note: 

Okay so the purpose of this chapter was to not only include Kaisoo but introduce Sehun’s friends and take you through a day in Sehun’s shoes.  Of course it was from Luhan’s perspective but that’s because he’s the main character.  Anyway, I’m not sure whether to end this story in a couple of chapters or prolong it.  I honestly don’t think it’s a very good story since it’s my first but… I don’t know… :/

Well I love you guys, and I love you silent readers.  I know you’re there and I appreciate you guys because I am also a silent reader.  I love my commenters too.  Whenever I get a new comment or subscriber, I feel happier and have the courage to post another chapter.  So really, thank you guys, you’re the best.