Hurt

A Real Pain In The Neck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{A/N: Okay well last chapter I said I might do a double update...I'm not lying since that was at 1 AM in my timezone, making it still today...right? Well, I'm going to say I wasn't. Yeah, I like that idea. And a giant THANKS♥ to smirkariseuma & chuliefei for the posters ♥

This is a short chapter, but a lot happens and the story line kicks off, so I think it's okay ^^}

 

- - - - -

 

Of course it didn't take a genius to figure out that about half of EXO-M was avoiding you. Well, Kris and Luhan never really talked to you in the first place, plus you were kind of scared of them.

Chen was like the opposite. It was as if he was afraid of you. Or more like, he was afraid of what you would think of him. Honestly though, he had nothing to worry about since you didn't understand what the big deal had been anyway. Chen only scared you with how outgoing and bold he was, winking and flirting with you without a care in the world.

Tao, Lay, and Xiumin continued to talk to you on a regular basis.

Lay you would always sit by during art, even partnering up for a project coming up. You would also talk to him on days when he'd find you in the library, if Tao didn't find you first. And most of the time, Tao found you first. The guy wasn't scary at all in reality. He was like a big baby. He even showed his aegyo to you.

Xiumin usually claimed you for the last half of lunch, dragging you outside of the library, telling you that you needed fresh air and that being surrounded by books couldn't be good for you. Xiumin was sweet, always worrying if you ate enough. But of course, he only got to eat with you if Lay or Tao weren't with you in the library.

Today, you were with Xiumin.

"Say 'ahh'," he instructed, holding out a piece of kimchi in between his chopsticks.

"Is it spicy?" you asked.

"It's kimchi. What do you think?"

You puffed out your cheeks. "I don't like spicy food though."

He sighed. "Fine, fine." He picked up a strip of grilled beef. "Here. Eat."

"You eat that, oppa. I don't want your food." Yes, you had started calling him oppa. You also preferred his real name, Minseok, to Xiumin, so you called him Minseok oppa.

He shook his head. "I'm fine." *I don't actually even need to eat if I've drank blood.* "Eat it. Please?" You sighed and opened your mouth. He smiled happily, placing the meat in your mouth, waiting for your reaction. "Good, right?" 

You nodded, swallowing and giving him a thumbs-up. "Did you make it?"

"I did. Usually Lay makes our food, but I thought I'd give it a try. How did I do?"

"You're a wonderful cook," you assured, beaming at him.

"I'd like to taste your cooking too," he said before taking a drink from his flask--blood, A-. You smiled shyly and picked up some kimbap, holding it out to him. He beamed at you. "Did you make this?" You bit your lip and nodded. He chuckled and placed his mouth around it, taking it from you and chewing it slowly before swallowing. He beamed. "It's delicious, Haerin."

"Thank you." You offered a tiny smile.

"You're really cute," Xiumin complimented.

Blushing, you glanced up at him before looking back down. "Not really."

"I'm not kidding. You're adorable." He reached over to lightly pinch one of your cheeks. "Hey, do you want to see my aegyo? I bet it will make you feel less embarrassed."

You chuckled and nodding. "I would like to see that."

He grinned before puffing out his cheeks and making a heart with his arms.

You giggled. "That's really cute. You're cuter than me, oppa."

He made a face. "That's impossible, mei mei."

"Haerin," said a voice suddenly. Both you and Xiumin looked up to see Tao staring down at the two of you. He grinned at you. "It's almost time for class. We can't be late." He offered his hand, which you took, letting him hoist you up. You started to pull your hand back, but he held onto it, smiling at you. You blushed, shouldering your backpack.

"Come on!" Tao dragged you away.

You yelled a quick, "Bye, Minseok oppa!" over your shoulder before turning back to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter