Void Of You

A Real Pain In The Neck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{A/N: So...all of you are wondering who the hunters are. I'm going to tell you now, none of you have gotten it right~ But I will give you a hint: there are more than 2 people. There's actually 7~

Also, if you guys like apply fics, I have an apply fic on my other account~ Cick here to apply!

Um...this is a shorter chapter, but it's fluffy and there's a lot in it. Enjoy guys =P}

 

- - - - -

 

"Hey Duizhang?" Xiumin called as soon as you headed up the stairs to bed.

Kris looked up, raising one perfect eyebrow. "Yes?"

Xiumin cleared his throat, standing up from the couch and placing his hands behind his back, walking around the couch in a lesiurely manner. "So...you and mei mei seem pretty close now, huh?"

"Um...not really." Kris rolled his eyes. "Lay, Luhan, and Tao are closer to her than I am. You're closer to her too. Hell, even Chen's closer to mei mei than I am! Wait. Why are you asking?"

"Because." Xiumin straightened up, turning sharply on his heel and standing behind Kris. "I have reason to believe that you, Wu YiFan, like Song Haerin in a rather romantic way. Not just as friends."

Kris sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. "Really, Xiumin? Really?"

"Well? Do you love mei mei or not?"

"You're annoying, you know that?"

"Nah, just persistent. Now. Answer the question, Duizhang."

Kris scoffed. "Or what?"

"Or...or..." Xiumin blinked, trying to come up with something. He hadn't thought this far. *Usually the threat works on TV, so why not now?! Aish. Stupid, stupid, stubborn dragon.*

"Don't hurt yourself." Kris stood and flicked Xiumin's forehead, causing Xiumin to cry out in pain. He rubbed the sore spot and made a face at Kris, who simply smirked and walked past him, heading up the stairs. "I'm going to bed. Night."

"Psh. Avoiding the question. Not manly at all," Xiumin grumbled once he knew Kris wasn't listeneing to him. He plopped down on the couch and crossed his arms. *Hm...it's better if he doesn't like her anyway, right? Then I can have her all to myself! Yes, baozi likes.* He smirked evilly to himself.

 

- - - - -

 

"There was a girl with the EXO-M coven," one Hunter informed his brethren as he strode into their house.

"With the coven?" the leader repeated, looking at the boy that came in.

He nodded sat down on the couch beside the tall maknae. "She wasn't a vampire. But I smelled them on her. It wasn't strong though. So maybe she's only been bitten once? Or not at all and is just around them a lot?"

Another Hunter came into the living room with his shirt off, having heard the conversation. "Was she Blood Bonded to any of the bloodsuckers?"

"No. But they seemed really protective of her," said the other Hunter that had been at the market.

"Hm..." The leader's eyes darkened. "Interesting. Very interesting."

"Should we find out more?" the maknae asked.

"Not yet. For now we observe. She could just be their afternoon snack. If we keep seeing her, then we investigate. We clear?"

"Yes!" they all chorused.

 

- - - - -

 

It was the middle of the night when one of the vampires heard whimpering. It was a pitiful, quiet sound. If he hadn't been a vampire, he never even would've heard the whimpering. He sat up in bed, blinking around the room groggily. He listened closer as the whimpers turned into sobs. *Mei mei,* he realized with a sense of horror. He bolted up and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter