Dara's Story

Mr. Playboy and Ms.Gangster

Dara's Pov~

 

Ugh... all men are the same. They're disgusting and worthless. She walked toward the main road then she just stood there, closed her eyes, trying to remember the accident.
 

[ Flashback ]

I was holding my bunny doll with my right hand while the other arm was sqeezed gently by my father. Although I didn't know what was going on, since I was at the age of 6, I could see that we were cornered and my father's face looked...scared.....this was my first time experiencing my father's scared look. We were cornered by 6 tall, big, dark scary men in black suits. They had guns and knives. I looked at my older brother. He seemed....cool. He was 16 years old and had a perfect body. I saw one of the guys punch my dad in the stomach. I quickly ran infront of him, protecting him from anymore danger. Another guy shoved me away with his great strength. I looked at my brother, expecting him to beat up the guys in the black suits. But, he did nothing....instead he just took my hand and pulled me to stand up. He shouted at the guy who shoved me," I TOLD YOU NOT  TO HURT MY SISTER!! JUST KILL THE OLD MAN NOW!!!!" I got confused. 'Did he just order the bad men to kill Daddy?' Then everything went blurr as I saw one of the men stab my father right in the heart....3 times. I ran to the guy and started pounding him with my fists. Then I looked at my brother," Oppa! Help me beat these guys up! We can take them down if we fight them together!"' My brother shook his head and walked away....followed by the bad men. I looked down, as I felt something wet on my feet. I saw.... blood. I ran to my father's dead body and started crying. That's when everything went black.
 

[ End of Flashback ]
 

Even though, yeah, I pretty much disgust boys, T.O.P oppa and Yongbae aren't like that at all. They're sincere, protecting, brave, and honest. I went into my apartment and felt anger and pain rushing through my veins and started thrashing the whole place