The Dark Cloud

Mr. Playboy and Ms.Gangster

JiYong's Pov~

It was just another normal day for me. Girls staring and sighing at me dreamily, and boys glaring and cursing at me underneath their breaths. I was just about to enter the school when I saw it. There was a group of people looking dangerous and rebelious walking toward the school gates. None of the student dared to get in their way. I saw Dara amongst the group. She looked as if she was leading them.... A girl accidentally bumped into Dara and one of the boys in the group swiftly moved in front of her and glared at the cowering girl. Dara acted as if nothing happened. I felt a shudder down my spine as the guy who "protected" Dara glared at me. I shook my head to forget everything that happened and went to class. The teacher was late as usual. After about 3 minutes the Ms.Kim, our teacher, arrived. We were opening our books when the door opened with a loud BOOM! Most of the students jumped in their seats, including Ms.Kim. I looked up to see who the rude intruder was.  ' AAAAHHHHHH!!!! I CAN'T SEEM TO ESCAPE FROM HER!!!' I shouted in my mind. She was followed by one of her companions, whom had short hair and a killing look in her eyes. Ms. Kim stood up nervously and said," Kids, this is Dara Park and this is Gong Minzy" as she pointed to the girl with the short hair. They took their seats next to each other and gave out a terrifying glare to the whole class whom were staring at them as if they were clowns whom just entered the classroom. Everyone quickly turned around and faced the teacher, including me.

After class ended, everyone rushed out of the room, except for Dara and um... who was that girl again? Oh! Right.. her name's Minzy. Then when all of the students have left, they stood up and walked out of the door. I tried to follow them without them noticing. I followed them to one corner. Then, I jumped as i felt a tap on my left shoulder. It was Seungri, my most trusted best friend. as ever.

Seungri: YAH! WTH DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?? DO YOU WANT TO GET KILLED??!!!!

I quickly shoved my hand on his big fat blabbering non-stop mouth.
 

Ji Yong: WE'LL BOTH GET KILLED BECAUSE OF YOU!!! SHUT YOUR BIG FAT MOUTH!!

Seungri quickly pulled me far away and said. " Are you out of your mind? If they caught you spying on them you're  dead meat! I did a little research and guess what? They're NOT gangster WANNABES.. THEY'RE REAL FRIGGIN GANGSTERS!! I can't believe our school would even let them in...." My eyes widened. *gulp* I asked, "R-R-REAL GANGSTERS? AS IN HITTING, KILLING, GAMBLING, STEALING, ETC?" " Yep, rumor has it that they've even kidnapped, and killed people" , Seungri added.

Seungri: Two of them, Dara and Minzy, are in your class and the rest are in mine. Dara's the leader of the group, T.O.P or Choi Seunghyun is the bravest and strongest member,except for Dara of course. He was the guy who glared at the girl who bumped into Dara this morning remember? And, there's CL and Taeyang.

Ji Yong: I'm SOOOOOOOOO dead. I think I'm gonna have to hire the HULK as my bodyguard....
 

Seungri: Why?
 

Ji Yong: That girl, Dara, lives in the house right next to mine....
 

Seungri: Whoa, dude, I'd move out if I were you.
 

Ji Yong: THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME FEEL BETTER

Seungri didn't reply anything. His eyes were stuck to a hot girl wearing a really short skirt and a white sheer blouse.

Seungri: Hey uh... I'm gonna go to the restroom for a while. See ya later man.
 

'erted Freak' I thought.