Eight

Inappropriate Winking
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



Two days later, Yixing finally figured out what the student council president was making a fuss about all over campus. The group was just heading back to the dorms after breakfast on a chilly weekend when Kim Joonmyun stopped them in the quad.

The student council president, nicknamed Suho by his fellow students, was holding a stack of pamphlets and shoving them at people who were walking through, along with a clipboard, asking for signatures.

“Chenchen, will you hand me another stack of these?” Suho called to his secretary, pointing to a box in the corner of the quad.

Chen drew his scarf tighter around his neck, and hurried over to get more flyers.

“What’s going on?” Lu Han asked, taking one of the flyers that Suho held out to him.

Kai looked over his shoulder and read, “reduce…reuse…recycle?”

“Actually, do you guys mind signing this petition?” Suho asked, holding out the clipboard as well. “I’m trying to get some recycling cans put on campus, because I swear to god the Earth is dying and we need to start doing something about it.”

“Sure dude,” Chanyeol replied in his low baritone, happily snatching up the clipboard and adding his own name.

“I was told by the principal that I would need signatures from 2/3 of the school for it to pass. Because of the weather lately, I just haven’t been able to really get to everybody. It gets warmer on Wednesday, though, so I’m hoping to be able to reach my goal then.”

Kris, who had been relatively silent up to that point, suddenly stepped up. “I’m Kris Wu,” he said abruptly, holding out a hand.

Suho shook it, a little taken back. “I know who you are,” he replied. “I am the student council president, Kim Joonmyun, but everyone calls me Suho. I hope the school has made you feel welcome for the past few weeks.”

“Yes, they have,” Kris replied, smirking, as if enjoying a private joke with himself. He added his own name to the petition list, and then took the flyers that Chen had brought over. “Can I help you pass these out?”

“Sure, that would be great, actually,” Suho replied, surprised.

“I believe in your cause, Suho,” Kris explained, seeing Suho’s confused look. “I want to help you transition this campus into going green. Let’s plan an event together or something next week and spread the word.”

Yixing and the rest of the guys left Kris with Suho to chat about planning a rally on Wednesday, and escaped to the warmth of the dorms.

“Who knew the giant is so passionate about saving the Earth,” Lu Han muttered, shrugging as they huddled shivering by the radiators. “Seriously that guy is a never-ending box of surprises.”



In a time period of just three days, Kris and Suho became fast friends, bonded together by a common cause. They even talked everyone else into helping out as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter