Another Chance For Our Love

ღ One More Chance ღ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

© Taengoo1209 for Story Line and hannie89 for my beautiful poster ^^ (Thanks chingu! :D)


Symbols: Korean ll English


A huge crowd of SONEs, specifically Gorjess Spazzers filled the studio of Strong Heart. It was Lee Seunggi and Kang Ho Dong’s entertainment show. Jessica, a member of the most famous girl group in the country, is at the recording studio for TV guesting. 


“Let’s cheer for So Nyeo Shi Dae’s Ice Princess, Jessica-ssi” MC Seunggi introduced and claps excitedly.


Jessica chuckled before she bowed to the audience. She remembered that nickname when Girls’ Generation debuted. She used to introduce herself with that. It’s just she don’t use that now anymore.  “Anyeong Haseyo, Jessica imnida”


The fans get wild after that short introduction.


“Wah, Jessica ssi~ looks like you brought the whole Korea in the studio right now” MC Ho Dong kidded.


She cannot help but laugh “Not really, Oppa~”


“So before the fans outraged to their seats, let’s start asking her” MC Seunggi glances to his cue card.


Jessica just stared at him for a moment, waiting for the question.


After a matter of seconds, he asked her “What’s your biggest mistake in life, Jessica?”


She was too stunned for a while because a painful memory suddenly came back from her past.  Jessica is now zoning out.


“LEE DONGHAE” keeps on flashing to her mind.




*Flashback*


Two years ago, a Super Junior and a Girls’ Generation member was rumored to be having a relationship. Well, the management didn’t let them get away since various pictures from different fan sites are swarming in the internet world.

“What’s the meaning of this, Donghae and Jessica?” Mr. Sooman, SM Entertainment’s CEO asked them.

“Isn’t it clear to the both of you that having relationships or dating is not allowed in my company?”

Jessica responded “Sir, we are not dating. The fans are just making false ideas. They are just mistaking the closeness of both groups.”

Mr. Lee crinkled his brows “Is she stating the truth, Donghae?”

For a matter of seconds, Donghae stares to their boss with his misty eyes. He started to grinned and clenched his fists.

They both noticed it. Jessica, on the other hand, is hoping that he will not reveal their relationship. They already talk about that as soon as the rumor erupted. The couple predicted that Mr. Lee will summon them in his office and he did.

Yes, they have secret relationship ever since up to present and now, because of their carelessness, they are discovered by the public and management. Still, they are denying everything so that their careers will not be at stake.


“Donghae ssi~ is she ---” He was cut off by Donghae’s sudden raised of voice.


“NO! We had a relationship” He blurted out of the blue, maybe because of irritation.


Mr. Lee, in response, pounded the table with his bare hands because of disappointment and anger while Jessica’s eyes started to be cloudy.


“That’s not true, sir.”

 

“She’s lying, Mr. Lee. I love her and she loves me. What’s wrong with that?” He asked bravely.
 

She faced him with disappointment in her eyes “What are you doing, Hae?”  


“Telling him what is true for heaven’s sake! I’m so tired of pretending. At least now, we have nothing to hide from everybody!” He gritted.


“ENOUGH! You two!” Mr. Lee screamed on top of his lungs.


Both eyes are set on him. “You violated the most important rule in my entertainment. Both of you are going to be suspended for weeks and YOU HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO END YOUR RELATIONSHIP, understand?”


Jessica broke into tears “But Mr. Lee --”


“No buts, Jessica ssi~ Meeting adjourned and go back to your respective dorms.”


Jessica and Donghae let out a heavy sigh. They walked outside the room without talking or even glancing to one another. She doesn’t even bid her goodbye to him and went straight to her manager’s van, so as Donghae.      


 

~0o0~

 

Days have passed. The couple is not seeing nor talking with each other because of the management’s suspension. Until one faithful day, they both happen to be a guest for a show.


During the break, Donghae approached Jessica with an uneasy feeling.


“Sica, how are you?” He asked hesitantly.


She sent her coldest glare. “I’m not fine, THANK YOU!”


She was about to walk away when he grabbed her wrist “How can you be so cold after all of this? I need you now.”
 

Jessica pulled her hand away “Don’t you get it? The management wanted us to break our relationship and I’m trying my best to do it so please do your part too.”


Donghae looked at her, with sadness and disappointment in his eyes. “I can’t believe I’m hearing this to you. This is not the Jessica I knew.”


“Of course, I’m not! You ruined everything. You just ruined it, our career and our relationship! I don’t even know how to face my co-members because of this. I’m such a nuisance.” She shook her head, her eyes became stingy.


His eyes become cloudy as well. He was really hurt by her words.  “I just wanted us to be free. I don’t intend to end up this way. You know how much I love you and I will never let any bad things happen to you”


She laughed in sarcasm “Yeah right~ Maybe you should have just thought of that before you spilled our relationship in front of our boss.”


“Jessica!” He yelled.


“I know … I know. I’m the bad person here, the selfish one and you’re the goody good. Sorry” She mocked.


He finally broke into tears. He cannot take the pain he was receiving from his girlfriend. His heart was stabbed by hundreds of knives and it is now bleeding to death.


“How can you be so cruel, huh? You know what? I take away my pride and face you, hoping that we can fix everything together but …” 


“It looks like you’ve already given up... You already decided to end this.”


She gazed at him bravely “Finally, you get my point.”


Donghae awed in shock. He grabbed Jessica and pinned on the wall. They are now inches apart from each other.


“Let go of me, YOU … ”


“Now look into my eyes and tell me you don’t love me.” He stared at her, waiting for an answer.


She was stunned for a second. Jessica is staring at him as her heart and mind is battling right now. If he could read between the lines, he would discover the truth hidden in those eyes.


“I gotta do this” The Ice Princess thought as she pulled her hand. Without a second thought, she slapped his handsome face and stared at him.


“I DON’T LOVE YOU ANYMORE, DONGHAE!”  


The fishy cannot explain his feeling right now. His eyes continue to cloud again while his cheeks are reddened because of her slap. This is the most depressing day of his life. It looks like the heavens forgot about him. What did he do in his past life to make him suffer like this? 


He removed his hand slowly and let go of her. His body was trembling as his knees melt like butter. Donghae lost all his strength and don’t try to fight her back. His precious tears once again fall endlessly. He let it do its thing so the pain somehow lessens but it’s really not that effective. His heart, the fragile one, is now shattering into pieces. He doesn’t know if it’s beating properly. It worked so hard to endure all this misery he’s having. He completely loses his mind as he screamed in distressed. He punched the cold wall several times until his hands bleed.


Right now, he is just hoping that he could die at the moment.


Jessica, on the other hand, wanted to pull him into her arms, eases everything away and take back all the painful words she said but she just can’t. She’s the reason of everything, his tears and his heart ache.


After a few minutes, he turned his back and walk away without even glancing at her. This is really a goodbye.


She was left alone. The tears she fought back are now finally running down into her cheeks. Jessica knelt on the floor as she digests every painful second she had earlier.


“Good work, Jessica” A man’s voice interrupted her.  It was Mr. Lee popped from nowhere.


She stood up confidently and fixed herself “Make sure you’ll do the deal.”


He smiled satisfyingly “Of course, I’m a man of my words. I’ll do the plans as scheduled for both groups as if nothing happened. Make sure you’ll do what you promised too.”


“Don’t give a second doubt, Sir” She responded sarcastically.


“Good. Then, let my guys give you a ride home” Her boss offered.


“No, thanks. I can manage myself.” Jessica turned her back and walk away.   


Once again her tears slips into her eyes


“Donghae, I’m so sorry I’ve hurt you … ”

“I love you, Goodbye~ … ”

 


Back to present (Still a flash back)


Before Jessica went to Strong Heart’s filming, Yoona approached her for a talk. The two girls went to their dorm’s balcony and chat.


“So what is it, you wanna say?” Jessica asked in English.


Yoona pouted “You know I don’t understand what you’re saying, Unnie~” 


“Aigoo~ you’re really cuter than Sunny.” The Ice Princess complimented.


The Deer showed a gummy smile “Jjinja?”


Aside from Sooyoung and Tiffany, Yoona is one of her best friends. They really know each other very well. She treats her like a younger sister since she and Krystal resembles a lot.  


“Of course, so continue …”


“Well, I just like to ask you something.” Yoona said hesitantly.


“Go on…” Jessica smiled.


Please Subscribe to read the full chapter